Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

I'm not political.

Both parties are terrible IMO.

Out of curiosity, how have you personally helped "THEM" in the past?
Helped who? I grew up in schools 98% not white .. I have major issues, I want reparations.. blacks voting for Democrats have destroyed historic urban areas. And I also treat everybody equally. Until they tell me they need something special then I treat like shit

Equal protection is supposed to mean that government entities must treat all individuals the same when the circumstances or situations are the same. Students for Fair Admissions claimed that Harvard violated title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Title VI, “prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance.” The numbers show that when the circumstances and situations are the same, meaning ALDC preferences, that on average, 2.68 times more whites are admitted due to this preference than Asians, blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans. According to Title VI, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans are being discriminated against pertaining to ALDC preferences. Judging by the Equal Protection clause, those same groups are not receiving equal protection as determined by the 14th Amendment.

Equal protection is supposed to mean that government entities must treat all individuals the same when the circumstances or situations are the same. Students for Fair Admissions claimed that Harvard violated title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Title VI, “prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance.” The numbers show that when the circumstances and situations are the same, meaning ALDC preferences, that on average, 2.68 times more whites are admitted due to this preference than Asians, blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans. According to Title VI, Asians, Blacks, Hispanics and Native Americans are being discriminated against pertaining to ALDC preferences. Judging by the Equal Protection clause, those same groups are not receiving equal protection as determined by the 14th Amendment.
Who’s not equal?

One way of receiving ALDC status is to be recruited by the sports program ... why aren't Black athletes applying to Harvard?

Could it be that Harvard has never sent any of their athletes to the professional leagues?
You have read what the numbers show. Stop looking for excuses.

You crutch is Jim Crow which was mostly practiced in the south

whereas the chinese and japanese were treated little better ehen they first arrived here

In fact visit the hood today and you will find shops owned by asian immigrants selling to the native black people

blacks who cash their welfare check and rush to the vietnamese nail shop or the korean owned beauty supply for their wigs
Incorrect.

Learn history and you will recognize that whites have used their skin color as a privilege card.

I never expect much so never disappointed...lol

I'm still waiting for his response to Hunters racist disgusting emails in contrast if
Don Jr said them.
And you'll keep waiting because I don't give a fuck about either one of them.

Helped who? I grew up in schools 98% not white .. I have major issues, I want reparations.. blacks voting for Democrats have destroyed historic urban areas. And I also treat everybody equally. Until they tell me they need something special then I treat like shit
I don't really understand your wording, however I will try to make some sense out what you were attempting to say.

I'm not questioning how you personally treat anyone at all.

You stated that you "can't help blacks anymore if they continue to vote Democrat".

I simply asked you how you have PERSONALLY helped "THEM" in the past.

Are you implying that because you happen to abhor Democrats, that your sentiments somehow benefit the Black population?

Blacks were republican for 100 years. We got Apartheid.

So stop repeating that dumb ass republican lie.
They switched when welfare was introduced. Destroyed the black family, 77% incarcerated come from single-parent households. You vote for oppression.. The breakdown of the family not only hurts whites blacks Latinos it hurts everybody. Make better life decisions and you won’t be oppressed

I don't really understand your wording, however I will try to make some sense out what you were attempting to say.

I'm not questioning how you personally treat anyone at all.

You stated that you "can't help blacks anymore if they continue to vote Democrat".

I simply asked you how you have PERSONALLY helped "THEM" in the past.

Are you implying that because you happen to abhor Democrats, that your sentiments somehow benefit the Black population?
How did republicans help blacks and continue to do so? We offer equal treatment under the law

How did republicans help blacks and continue to do so? We offer equal treatment under the law
Okay. Are you able to provide an example of how they do?

I can distinctly recall when my own parents quit the Republican party in the 1960's when Barry Goldwater opposed the Civil Rights Act.

They did not run to the Democrats either.

They had equal contempt for both parties.

Affirmative action is utterly unjust practice in its core. Not only does it cause people feel themselves unfairly treated, but it also lowers the level of education and governance.

Affirmative action as a form of discrimination should be scrapped.

Okay. Are you able to provide an example of how they do?

I can distinctly recall when my own parents quit the Republican party in the 1960's when Barry Goldwater opposed the Civil Rights Act.

They did not run to the Democrats either.

They had equal contempt for both parties.
So left and joined the democrats who filerbusted the civil rights act? Lol did your parents have autism?

So left and joined the democrats who filerbusted the civil rights act? Lol did your parents have autism?
Lol.

No they did not. They were likely far more educated and aware than you are.

Can you not read, or did you purposely overlook where I stated that they had EQUAL CONTEMP for both parties?

Lol.

No they did not. They were likely far more educated and aware than you are.

Can you not read, or did you purposely overlook where I stated that they had EQUAL CONTEMPED for both parties?
Do we’re they agains the civil rights act?

Ending discrimination against whites = white supremacy wow amazing.

As far as how "Asians have made more of the opportunity that America offers", is certainly possible, considering that they arrived in America voluntarily, with far less contrictions.
I am talking about asians from war torn places like vietnam or korea who arrived here since 1965 and blacks who were born on American

on paper blacks speak the language but viets dont

but the asian community has flourished while blacks are stuck in first hear

I am talking about asians from war torn places like vietnam or korea who arrived here since 1965 and blacks who were born on American

on paper blacks speak the language but viets dont

but the asian community has flourished while blacks are stuck in first hear
Ok. You didn't make that clear in the beginning.

You stated that "Blacks were freed from slavery PRIOR to Asians arriving in America.

As far as Asians arriving in America after 1965, that is a totally separate discussion.

Forum List

Back