Will We Become a Divided Country?

We elect a guy who promises to pay off the debt. He then proceeds to add $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.

We elect a guy who promises to repeal and replace Obamacare immediately, even though anyone with two brain cells can see he does not have a plan. He then fails to produce legislation, yet after being elected hecontinues to promise he is releasing one any day now, and thereby ensuress Obamacare is immortal.

And not ONCE did you see any of his voters holding him accountable for this bullshit.

So goddam right. We get the politicians we deserve.

When other psychopathic lying hypocrites see how easy it is to hoax the rubes and get away with it, they FLOOD the halls of Congress.
Oh brother how absurd. You think the people have a real choice, when they get to vote for Coke or Diet Coke every four years. Wake up!

Oh brother how absurd. You think the people have a real choice, when they get to vote for Coke or Diet Coke every four years. Wake up!
I've said it countless times. There is no difference except on cultural issues like abortion and gun control.

We get the politicians we deserve. We refuse to demand better from them.

I've said it countless times. There is no difference except on cultural issues like abortion and gun control.

On Green New deal Mishegoss & Pathway Amnesty & School closures & Scamdemics & History revisionism & The Steal & Reverse descrimination & Seperation of Church & snake & & no more two cycle outboards on Lake Tahoe

And you come down on the wrong side every single time.
Let's seeeee....

Anti-abortion

Anti big government

Anti-deficits

Anti-socialized medicine

Anti-coup

Anti-whackadoos

I am, above all other things, a fiscal conservative. Our national debt is the biggest threat to the security and future of our country.

The people have no power and little ability to change things, the way the system operates today. The people do need to wake up to this fraud and take action to stop it. Voting does little to nothing.

Unless we have a leader who can bridge the gap in the tradition of Reagan and Clinton, I suggest is is practically inevitable:

As long as Republicans think they are the victims you will continue to see this.

If we can get the current administration out and get the msm under control then we won't be divided, they are the 2 primary sources of manufacturing hate.

True but they have to take to the streets and violence might be required. Most Americans don’t want to do that.
No, they don't have to take to the streets at all.

If some dipshit says he will pay off the debt, and then proceeds to add $8 trillion to the debt, then you kick his ass to the curb.

If you have 19 candidates in a primary, and one of them is clearly an ignorant lying sack of shit, you kick his lying ass to the curb.

It merely requires paying attention.

If your Representative believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser, and that Sandy Hook and Parkman Douglas were false flag operations, and that you will be zapped if you eat a hamburger and the government is monitoring your bowel movements, then you find a person in your party who is not batshit insane. If "owning the libs" is more important to you than the future of the nation, then WE GET THE POLITICIANS WE DESERVE.

No, they don't have to take to the streets at all.

If some dipshit says he will pay off the debt, and then proceeds to add $8 trillion to the debt, then you kick his ass to the curb.

If you have 19 candidates in a primary, and one of them is clearly an ignorant lying sack of shit, you kick his lying ass to the curb.

It merely requires paying attention.

If your Representative believes California's wildfires were started by a Jewish space laser, and that Sandy Hook and Parkman Douglas were false flag operations, and that you will be zapped if you eat a hamburger and the government is monitoring your bowel movements, then you find a person in your party who is not batshit insane. If "owning the libs" is more important to you than the future of the nation, then WE GET THE POLITICIANS WE DESERVE.
I don’t think that will work. The State is too powerful now. I fear violence is the only solution.

Forum List

Back