What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Trump Win?

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score
Will they Honestly COUNT the votes?:cool-45:
and
IF the Hillary thing wins (God Forbid):eek-52:
Will it Live a Full year as president?
:desk:

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After asking tRump three times whether he supports the G.I. Bill. This was his response:

"No. I want to bring jobs back to our country and make the country grow again. I just traveled. I won so many states in a row in massive landslides and part of the reason was trade. Not what you brought up at the beginning of the show, totally inappropriate. Part of the reason I won was because of trade and I talk trade and I’m the only one that can do anything about trade".

Why would any vet would want this draft dodger to be CIC!!!

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do hope that there is honesty with the voting procedure...but if Trump loses he can not whine about cheating, unless if there is clearly a problem..

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump can't read?
then WHY don't the PTB want him in there? :party:

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't win MI, PA, or WI, probably not.

Naturally, he needs to win OH, and FL, that is a given.

IOW, no, probably not.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).

If anyone makes an attempt on her life it will be the same folks that did JFK in. It will be folks with ties in the government, and for the good of the government.

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but they are pissed about ambassador Bremmer. They don't like how the Democrats caused agents to be killed by the Russians in Aleppo, and they are furious with the DNC. It is they who have been leaking stuff to Wikileaks. They have ties to black ops, hackers, and all sorts of nasty friends. It wouldn't surprise me if they even have ties to Trump's friends in the mafia.

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

OMG... glad your not serious! :badgrin::poop::puke::laugh2::laugh::lame2:

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Unfortunately for the haters, America is a great nation and it is so because we usually hire the right people for President and Congress. That all 5 living former Presidents agree that Mr. Trump is not fit for the job and will be voting for MS. Clinton is sufficient evidence. But please continue to ignore such things. That you’re on the opposition team, makes me like our chances even better.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately for the haters, America is a great nation and it is so because we usually hire the right people for President and Congress. That all 5 living former Presidents agree that Mr. Trump is not fit for the job and will be voting for MS. Clinton is sufficient evidence. But please continue to ignore such things. That you’re on the opposition team, makes me like our chances even better.

How many presidents were in Dallas the day JFK was shot?

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

CONGRESS???? OMFG!!!!!
Now i know you are not serious.... :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it's 50/50 at this point. Trump or Clinton could win.

I hope America is smart enough to not vote Trump but they also voted for Bush twice so I can't have too much faith in the American people.

Like someone said in this thread earlier on. The last 4 presidents think Trump isn't fit for the job. I think they would have more experience than anyone of us.

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

I hope America is smart enough to not vote Trump but they also voted for Bush twice so I can't have too much faith in the American people.

AND Voted in obama TWICE Too!! :bang3::bang3::bowdown::bowdown::udaman:

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score

Obama didn't start two unnecessary wars with one of them started on imaginary WMDs and the other chasing Bin Laden who wasn't even in the country, crashed the economy and hated around the world.

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

Obama didn't start two unnecessary wars with one of them started on imaginary WMDs and the other chasing Bin Laden who wasn't even in the country, crashed the economy and hated around the world.
But, he Added about 12 Trillion u.s. "Dollars" of DEBT and we're STILL in an Economic DEPRESSION!!!!!

Nia88

Gold Member
Reaction score

But, he Added about 12 Trillion u.s. "Dollars" of DEBT and we're STILL in an Economic DEPRESSION!!!!!

But that went into boosting the economy and other programs. Not war on imaginary terror.

Last edited:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She is the best qualified?

Out of the field of candidates that ran in the Primaries Hillary Clinton along with Donald Trump were the worst two choices, so no the American voter did not get it correct in the primaries and in a few days the American voter will show it stupidity as usual...

OP
bugs

bugs

VIP Member
Reaction score

But that went into boosting the economy and other programs. Not war on imaginary terror.
oh? and ALL that "money" has brought us ... to this Wonderful Economic Recovery Huh? :wtf:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List