Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
Will they Honestly COUNT the votes?:cool-45:
and
IF the Hillary thing wins (God Forbid):eek-52:
Will it Live a Full year as president?
:desk:

After asking tRump three times whether he supports the G.I. Bill. This was his response:

"No. I want to bring jobs back to our country and make the country grow again. I just traveled. I won so many states in a row in massive landslides and part of the reason was trade. Not what you brought up at the beginning of the show, totally inappropriate. Part of the reason I won was because of trade and I talk trade and I’m the only one that can do anything about trade".

Why would any vet would want this draft dodger to be CIC!!!

HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).

If he doesn't win MI, PA, or WI, probably not.

Naturally, he needs to win OH, and FL, that is a given.

IOW, no, probably not.

HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).

If anyone makes an attempt on her life it will be the same folks that did JFK in. It will be folks with ties in the government, and for the good of the government.

I don't know if you have noticed or not, but they are pissed about ambassador Bremmer. They don't like how the Democrats caused agents to be killed by the Russians in Aleppo, and they are furious with the DNC. It is they who have been leaking stuff to Wikileaks. They have ties to black ops, hackers, and all sorts of nasty friends. It wouldn't surprise me if they even have ties to Trump's friends in the mafia.

OMG... glad your not serious! :badgrin::poop::puke::laugh2::laugh::lame2:

Unfortunately for the haters, America is a great nation and it is so because we usually hire the right people for President and Congress. That all 5 living former Presidents agree that Mr. Trump is not fit for the job and will be voting for MS. Clinton is sufficient evidence. But please continue to ignore such things. That you’re on the opposition team, makes me like our chances even better.

Unfortunately for the haters, America is a great nation and it is so because we usually hire the right people for President and Congress. That all 5 living former Presidents agree that Mr. Trump is not fit for the job and will be voting for MS. Clinton is sufficient evidence. But please continue to ignore such things. That you’re on the opposition team, makes me like our chances even better.

How many presidents were in Dallas the day JFK was shot?

CONGRESS???? OMFG!!!!!
Now i know you are not serious.... :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I think it's 50/50 at this point. Trump or Clinton could win.

I hope America is smart enough to not vote Trump but they also voted for Bush twice so I can't have too much faith in the American people.

Like someone said in this thread earlier on. The last 4 presidents think Trump isn't fit for the job. I think they would have more experience than anyone of us.

I hope America is smart enough to not vote Trump but they also voted for Bush twice so I can't have too much faith in the American people.

AND Voted in obama TWICE Too!! :bang3::bang3::bowdown::bowdown::udaman:

Obama didn't start two unnecessary wars with one of them started on imaginary WMDs and the other chasing Bin Laden who wasn't even in the country, crashed the economy and hated around the world.

Obama didn't start two unnecessary wars with one of them started on imaginary WMDs and the other chasing Bin Laden who wasn't even in the country, crashed the economy and hated around the world.
But, he Added about 12 Trillion u.s. "Dollars" of DEBT and we're STILL in an Economic DEPRESSION!!!!!

But, he Added about 12 Trillion u.s. "Dollars" of DEBT and we're STILL in an Economic DEPRESSION!!!!!

But that went into boosting the economy and other programs. Not war on imaginary terror.

Last edited:

She is the best qualified?

Out of the field of candidates that ran in the Primaries Hillary Clinton along with Donald Trump were the worst two choices, so no the American voter did not get it correct in the primaries and in a few days the American voter will show it stupidity as usual...

But that went into boosting the economy and other programs. Not war on imaginary terror.
oh? and ALL that "money" has brought us ... to this Wonderful Economic Recovery Huh? :wtf:

New Topics

Forum List

Back