Will Trump Win?

HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).
Desperation...fear...lies....more lies....4 days....toast....prison.

HRC will win. She is the best qualified. The American people usually get it right. I do think there will be multiple attempts on her life. There are too many frustrated white males out there with too many guns and too they are being marginalized too fast (either by circumstance or of their own doing).
Desperation...fear...lies....more lies....4 days....toast....prison.
Let's keep thinking good Thoughts!!!! :cool-45:

OMG... glad your not serious! :badgrin::poop::puke::laugh2::laugh::lame2:

Unfortunately for the haters, America is a great nation and it is so because we usually hire the right people for President and Congress. That all 5 living former Presidents agree that Mr. Trump is not fit for the job and will be voting for MS. Clinton is sufficient evidence. But please continue to ignore such things. That you’re on the opposition team, makes me like our chances even better.

How many presidents were in Dallas the day JFK was shot?

um, our last Really good one?

You can say Indonesian is backward country. However, last election we were smart enough to pick a REAL businessman rather than career politician

So many things become far more efficient. Far less corruption.

Let's see if American will be just as smart.

Full time politicians can only make money one way. By stealing yours. Think about it.

I kind of admire obama. At least he sell books that sell.

Shilarry?

https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Blueprint-Americas-Future/dp/1501161733&tag=ff0d01-20

Look for your self.

Wish someone would share my view to the world. I know I am not american. I've been in US for a few years getting my CS degree. Now I am a businessman. I sort of know what I am talking about.

Businessmen think differently.

Pick real businessmen as world leaders and see how the whole world prosper.

So, when will Bill Gates be on the ballot?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="grbb,

So, when will Bill Gates be on the ballot?[/QUOTE]

Never... he won't run.

You can say Indonesian is backward country. However, last election we were smart enough to pick a REAL businessman rather than career politician

So many things become far more efficient. Far less corruption.

Let's see if American will be just as smart.

Full time politicians can only make money one way. By stealing yours. Think about it.

I kind of admire obama. At least he sell books that sell.

Shilarry?

https://www.amazon.com/Stronger-Together-Blueprint-Americas-Future/dp/1501161733&tag=ff0d01-20

Look for your self.

Wish someone would share my view to the world. I know I am not american. I've been in US for a few years getting my CS degree. Now I am a businessman. I sort of know what I am talking about.

Businessmen think differently.

Pick real businessmen as world leaders and see how the whole world prosper.

So, when will Bill Gates be on the ballot?

I tend to agree with you, except for Gates. He is smart in certain areas, but he happened to be in the right place at the right time for computer technology. 20 years either way and he would still be in his garage. Savvy businessmen/negotiators do well in any environment.

Last edited:
He opposes free trade. I always thought that free trade is the next best thing to libertarianism. However, I hope he did well with every thing else.

I mean if american programmer have to compete against indians and american blue collar worker doesn't have to, is that fair?

I think it's about time I mind my own biz and get my ass off so I can be rich like Trump.

You're in good hand. Congrats.

I just love to see underdog treated unfairly by others win. Eat that Paul Ryan. You don't stand by your man over a mere badroom talk. Ha ha ha ha.

He has efficient campaign. Cheaper but beat up Hillary. I hope he runs US as efficiently as he run his campaign and biz. The rest of us will follow. We will be the most prosperous species in the whole milky way.

Well, we are now in the whole known universe at least. Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back