Will Trump take the 5th?

Nor do we want our media voices to be the friend of those in power......we WANT them to be the informed skeptics that will keep governance honest, they are essence and the reason for "a free press. For a 1st Amendment'.

Besides this Tony Fabrizio story was merely reported by Politico.
Fabrizio's findings of America's distrust of DTrump and the view that he was incompetent was in.....hold for it......Fabrizio's own polling.

NOT....Politico's.
(see Fabrizio's 27-page report in the link)

DTrump hired, relied upon, and decided upon the findings that Fabrizio developed with his polling organization for years. In short, Fabrizio was Trump's...'man'.

Accordingly, when he found out more Americans' voted against Trump than for Trump because.....he was untrustworthy, and not up to the job......well, THAT was news.

Regardless who reported it.
Well, then I guess I not take it at face value then because I don't know who this Fabrizio is, or what his credentials are. Plus there have been more than a few people within Trump's circle that have stabbed him in the back. This sounds like another one...Who knows? Maybe he got fired, and this is his revenge?

"You might as well be trying to tell a Mormon that Joseph Smith didn't actually talk to Jesus."

Ah, I get your point FFI. And don't dispute it.
But I come here for several reasons.
None of which include 'persuasion'.

This place is humorous....in kind of a Soupy Sales 'Bong Show' vein.
And too, it is a marvelous display of many good examples of.....bad examples.
So, often enough it serves as a corrective or guide-rail for my own thinking.

I not infrequently come away with the sense of..."Thank you, Jesus*. There, but for the grace of God, go I."

*Caveat: I have no friggin' idea what Jesus thinks of some poster's reliance on the 'f-bomb' and the 'douchebag' apparatus as proper rhetorical flourishes.
Jesus keeps his own council on that stuff.
I think.
He certainlly doesn't talk to me about it.

Do you think he and Joe Smith discussed such things as feminine hygiene?

Ah, I get your point FFI. And don't dispute it.
But I come here for several reasons.
None of which include 'persuasion'.

This place is humorous....in kind of a Soupy Sales 'Bong Show' vein.
And too, it is a marvelous display of many good examples of.....bad examples.
So, often enough it serves as a corrective or guide-rail for my own thinking.

I not infrequently come away with the sense of..."Thank you, Jesus*. There, but for the grace of God, go I."

*Caveat: I have no friggin' idea what Jesus thinks of some poster's reliance on the 'f-bomb' and the 'douchebag' apparatus as proper rhetorical flourishes.
Jesus keeps his own council on that stuff.
I think.
He certainlly doesn't talk to me about it.

Do you think he and Joe Smith discussed such things as feminine hygiene?
Probably, but NOT over a cup of coffee....

I don't know who this Fabrizio is, or what his credentials are.
Nope....I've already explained why...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, good poster j-mac.
I can lead your horse to water but I cannot make him fish.
You gotta do a little due diligence yourself.
The linked Politico article ....and the linked 47-page report written by Fabrizio....is a giant step forward for your horse.
Saddle up.
Learn new things.
It is what woke and aware folks do.
"Always learning".....will keep you young.
And interesting.

Trust me.

Hint to the Cluefull:

Well, I dunno much about "yall".....but, it appears, per DTrump's own pollster, Tony Fabrizio, a whole lot of people....in fact more than not......believed DTrump was untrustworthy and incompetent.

So, regardless if they were a mix of Dems, Independents, and GOP.....the salient fact is --- 'MORE'.

And Tony Fabrizio told DTrump that fact shortly after the election.
Told DTrump's enablers the same.

And yet.....and yet.....DTrump and his enablers continued ---and are continuing--- the grift.

You didn't address the claim of a propaganda op by MSM and DNC.....did you?

You didn't address the claim of a propaganda op by MSM and DNC.....did you?
Noper, I did not.
I generally select those items that pique my interest, or that I think I can offer a smidgen of insight to.
Some stuff holds little interest and thus I seldom can offer an insight that hasn't already been reasonably driven by others.

Yet, some stuff, some assertions.....just ain't on my radar screen.
For example, I saw the claim below, by the good poster, Delldude, but chose to let others address scatological stuff.

You guys will end up shitting watermelons.

Showboating as usual. What legitimate State AG would reveal to the press of 'possible' evidence they 'might' have in a case? This your gal? You go girl.

lol...

the same gal who did in this case, because new yorkers - - - who hate donny want to know:

NY attorney general: Evidence shows Trump misused charity

By MICHAEL R. SISAKMarch 14, 2019

& she won.

Home » Media Center » Press Releases » December 10th 2019

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

wouldn't it be hoot if trumpco's doors were shuttered too - just when all them thar loans are coming due?

:113:

lol...

the same gal who did in this case, because new yorkers - - - who hate donny want to know:

& she won.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds

Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds | New York State Attorney General

wouldn't it be hoot if trumpco's doors were shuttered too - just when all them thar loans are coming due?

Its just a liberal fantasy that the Trump Family is going to be successfully persecuted by the Libs. There isn't even going to be a trial- liberal activists from the leftist DA in Manhattan to Biden's Hand Picked AG aren't going to embarrass themselves in a public trial.

This is just like Bush and Cheney, who the libs wanted to send to The Hague for war crimes because they were deified for their Trump Envy. Obama's goons didn't want to be embarrassed either.

Its just a liberal fantasy that the Trump Family is going to be successfully persecuted by the Libs. There isn't even going to be a trial- liberal activists from the leftist DA in Manhattan to Biden's Hand Picked AG aren't going to embarrass themselves in a public trial.

This is just like Bush and Cheney, who the libs wanted to send to The Hague for war crimes because they were deified for their Trump Envy. Obama's goons didn't want to be embarrassed either.

like yer chosen one loves to say, ' we'll see what happens '...................

lol...

& she won.

Water over the dam now.

Her escapade in the NYC DA's office ended with two prosecutors resignations and internal concerns over not being able to prove their case in court....a joint investigation. Questions over being able to prove the case via NYC DA may end up in Tish's detriment. Time will tell.

You can post all this bedazzling, sensational headlines all you want. In the end, it's a 50-50 proposition, at best.

You do know those spectacular headlines you love so much are click bait to get you clicking so their advertisers send them a check, don't you?

At this point we can claim Obama instigated January 6 lol Will Obama take the fifth? Lol

With that said you've opted for the Senokot Trump goes 5th cure?
Yes, if deposed under oath, Trump will relent and take the 5th. Remember, he is just dragging everything out. Taking the 5th is the path to that. Perjury is the path to more charges, more quickly.

Clinton, Biden & Obama either were never called to serve or got valid deferments.

Only Trump's deferment for bone spurs was an obvious fraud.

iu5ka1z8e6n81.png

Forum List

Back