Will Trump take the 5th?

I may well have underestimated Liberal Stupidity. But the trial hasn't happened yet, so there is still time for Sleepy Joe to back away from the precipice.
Dembots aren't bright, hence why they are dembots...clearly this one doesn't understand the difference between an indictment and a trial

And sold them for a profit!😎

But not enough to refill those reserves.
So not only has it left us vulnerable it's also going to cost way more to refill those reserves.
I'm giving it a lose lose.
Not only that biden said he did it to bring down gas prices,at least that what he said.
Now gas prices are continuing to climb and we dont have any more reserves to waste.

That kind of reminds me of FAT Hillary, who looks in the mirror and vomits all over herself, the disgust she feels at being alive...

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
He can’t be called to testify by the prosecution, so he will have no occasion to invoke the 5th, stupid.

Do you think there won't be?
my opinion isn't relevant to your post...your question is just deflecting from you showing us all your stupidity in not knowing the difference between a trial and an indictment

I see; you're too cowardly to go on the record. Your hesitation means you're worried.
No I am clearly on record of exposing you’re an idiot that didn’t know the difference between an indictment and a trial

No I am clearly on record of exposing you’re an idiot that didn’t know the difference between an indictment and a trial
Okay...again...DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A TRIAL ON ANY OF THE INDICTMENTS?

I think the federal ones will go forward. I think he will be found guilty of some of the charges and not guilty of others. I think he settles NY and GA with a plea agreement.

Your move. I bet you won't come out and say what you think will happen.

After 4 indictments...are you still standing by this?
With 91 charges against him, I would say he is going to be found guilty of, at the very least, a few. If the Dems will back the house and he is re-elect....can we say 3 (three) Impeachment?

The guy is a thug, a piece of dog crap.....

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
tRump will not even take the stand.

His lawyers know he is a high-yield perjury bomb with a hair trigger.

Okay...again...DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE A TRIAL ON ANY OF THE INDICTMENTS?

I think the federal ones will go forward. I think he will be found guilty of some of the charges and not guilty of others. I think he settles NY and GA with a plea agreement.

Your move. I bet you won't come out and say what you think will happen.
I think you just learned the difference between an indictment and trial

Forum List

Back