Will there be a civil war....

Do you believe signifigant civil violence will occur

• Yes, if a Democrat is elected in 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, so answer the poll questions.

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.
What do you mean when? I guess you haven't noticed but inner cities are burning. Illegal aliens are blocking streets to prevent US citizens from working to provide for their families. We have African Americans keeping White students from going to class at Berkley California. Liberal thugs attacking Trump supporters at rallies, and a complacent lickspittle media lying that it is Trump people starting the fights. Police being executed by a racist group, Blacks Lives Matter, and because the police have been castrated by the Obama admin, more people of color are killing other people of color in the inner cities. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you could see what is going on in Obama's America, for it looks just like Venezuela, fundamentally transformed with NO HOPE and NO CHANGE.

View attachment 95537
You pseudocons whine and whine and whine and whine. You should join the Democratic Party. You sound just like them.

In all fairness, Onyx is just trying to stir up shit also. There will be no riots nor will there be a revolution.

I voted no, but with the caveat that I fully expect to see another Waco or Ruby Ridge. A lot of the really fringe right/White Nationalists/Militia types get really trigger happy and worked up under Democratic Presidencies. Obama has been in office for 8 years and a lot of the rancor that has been building is coming out in the threats and just offensive stuff being said. If Hillary wins, that keeps bubbling up until some idiot takes a shot at an FBI agent and bad stuff goes down.

If Trump wins, the problem is different. For all Trump's talk about rigged elections his losing is exactly what all the data is showing. IF he has a surprise landslide the talk of rigged elections will break out. And if he starts acting on some of the stuff he's talking about I would expect to see protests.

Okay, so answer the poll questions.

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.
What do you mean when? I guess you haven't noticed but inner cities are burning. Illegal aliens are blocking streets to prevent US citizens from working to provide for their families. We have African Americans keeping White students from going to class at Berkley California. Liberal thugs attacking Trump supporters at rallies, and a complacent lickspittle media lying that it is Trump people starting the fights. Police being executed by a racist group, Blacks Lives Matter, and because the police have been castrated by the Obama admin, more people of color are killing other people of color in the inner cities. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you could see what is going on in Obama's America, for it looks just like Venezuela, fundamentally transformed with NO HOPE and NO CHANGE.

View attachment 95537
You pseudocons whine and whine and whine and whine. You should join the Democratic Party. You sound just like them.

In all fairness, Onyx is just trying to stir up shit also. There will be no riots nor will there be a revolution.

Well, perhaps it will be much like the late 1960s and be a social revolution. The confluence of assassinations of JFK, MLK, RFK and four students on the Kent State campus combined with the very violent demonstrations at the DNC in Chicago were in the foreground of a very unpopular war in Viet Nam which spawned a revolution by mostly people under the age of 25. This time around the unrest comes from a wider range, anywhere from 18 to 85. That's a whole lot more peopl. So, all bets are off.

100,000 armed men lacking command and control is a mob, and easily picked off by modern military means.

What military would that be? UN troops?
Ah...you think the military will stage a coup? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to bust your bubble but the vast majority of the military will be on our side,along with cops and all of us who support the Constitution.
Contrary to your wishes the military is not made up of dykes and homos as hard as barry is trying to make it happen.

I'm retired LE, and took the same oath I did when mustered into the Navy, to protect and defend the COTUS. I suggest you read and digest Art. III, sec 3 of the Constitution of the United States.
More like Retarded LE. If you are going to vote for the slimy vagina that wants to take away the COTUS bit by bit. Your oath is bogus if you swore to protect it then voted for Obama twice, yes you are retarded.

yawn...

I can't wait to see your bitch ass on the front lines of the insurrection. Shot dead for Donald Trump....Normally I would say "what a waste" but as a Trump supporter, you were a waste of Carbon anyway

I voted no, but with the caveat that I fully expect to see another Waco or Ruby Ridge. A lot of the really fringe right/White Nationalists/Militia types get really trigger happy and worked up under Democratic Presidencies. Obama has been in office for 8 years and a lot of the rancor that has been building is coming out in the threats and just offensive stuff being said. If Hillary wins, that keeps bubbling up until some idiot takes a shot at an FBI agent and bad stuff goes down.

If Trump wins, the problem is different. For all Trump's talk about rigged elections his losing is exactly what all the data is showing. IF he has a surprise landslide the talk of rigged elections will break out. And if he starts acting on some of the stuff he's talking about I would expect to see protests.

Thoughtful post. Thank you, a rare treat this election season.

What military would that be? UN troops?
Ah...you think the military will stage a coup? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to bust your bubble but the vast majority of the military will be on our side,along with cops and all of us who support the Constitution.
Contrary to your wishes the military is not made up of dykes and homos as hard as barry is trying to make it happen.

I'm retired LE, and took the same oath I did when mustered into the Navy, to protect and defend the COTUS. I suggest you read and digest Art. III, sec 3 of the Constitution of the United States.
More like Retarded LE. If you are going to vote for the slimy vagina that wants to take away the COTUS bit by bit. Your oath is bogus if you swore to protect it then voted for Obama twice, yes you are retarded.

yawn...

Drama queens do turn into buzzing sounds after a couple of rounds.

While I would like to stir shit up, I would not do so in favor of a left vs right struggle.

I have no stake in your petty politics.

The reality is we are all living very comfortably. There will be no civil war.

I do not believe we live in a happy or conscious country.

Having comfort does nothing to temper discontent. It does make us lazy and complacent though.

I can't wait for all these rightwing nutjobs take up arms on the orders of their master Trump while Trump relaxes in his penthouse

While I would like to stir shit up, I would not do so in favor of a left vs right struggle.

I have no stake in your petty politics.

I don't have a stake either, I don't care who wins, it has little effect in my daily life.

I don't have a stake either, I don't care who wins, it has little effect in my daily life.

I didn't say it would have little effect on my life.

Here is a better way of putting it. When the Reds and Whites are killing each other, i'll be hoisting up my little Green banner.

Bernie's Bolsheviks were dangerous for a while.

As were the Latinos in California whenever Trump was around.

But other than this there is nothing to speak of in this election.

Trump has already blown it for the GOP again -- that makes 3 major elections in a row.

It is critical that the Senate get as many GOP seats as possible to stop Hillary from causing any real damage for the next 4 years.

I can't wait to see your bitch ass on the front lines of the insurrection. Shot dead for Donald Trump....Normally I would say "what a waste" but as a Trump supporter, you were a waste of Carbon anyway
Wow! Candy!

candycorn who pissed in your cornflakes?

BTW sorry but I could not vote for Hillary nor Trump this time around.

I chose a 3rd party candidate for POTUS.

For Senate I chose the GOP candidate locally.

For House Of Reps I chose the DEM candidate.

I would like to see the Senate stay GOP while the House switches to DEM.

That way the two ends of Congress can be a check and balance on each other, and the Senate can be a check on Hillary to prevent her from doing any damage in the coming 4 years.

No revolution, no,civil war. Life will go on as normal and that goes no matter who wins.

Now anyone who thinks there is going to be a revolution based on what they see on this board is an idiot.

No, and let my explain why. I have seen about 7 people promote it to some degree on this board.

That serves as a sample size. If 7 people are advocating civil violence on a site with a couple hundred active members, then we likely have several million people that believe in civil violence within this country of over 300 million people.

Then it just comes down to how many of those several million people will actually be militarized by the already noteworthy underground militant infrastructure in this country. Even if it were 100,000 people, and I am guessing it would be far more than that, then you have a real resistance on your hands.

Run through the math. This is just common sense.

Pfft...like Trump saying he'll spend a Billion, you boys are all talk.

He did manage to come up with $d10mil. I wonder where he stole that from.

Wow! Candy!

candycorn who pissed in your cornflakes?

BTW sorry but I could not vote for Hillary nor Trump this time around.

I chose a 3rd party candidate for POTUS.

For Senate I chose the GOP candidate locally.

For House Of Reps I chose the DEM candidate.

I would like to see the Senate stay GOP while the House switches to DEM.

That way the two ends of Congress can be a check and balance on each other, and the Senate can be a check on Hillary to prevent her from doing any damage in the coming 4 years.

Yabut, there is no "3rd party candidate". Do you care?

oh yeah, liberal protest where police cars burn, shops burn and people get hurt, when conservatives protest....oh yeah conservatives don't have time to protest or get paid by George Soros. Such stupid libs who goosestep with the rest of the Nazi's.

No revolution, no,civil war. Life will go on as normal and that goes no matter who wins.

Now anyone who thinks there is going to be a revolution based on what they see on this board is an idiot.

No, and let my explain why. I have seen about 7 people promote it to some degree on this board.

That serves as a sample size. If 7 people are advocating civil violence on a site with a couple hundred active members, then we likely have several million people that believe in civil violence within this country of over 300 million people.

Then it just comes down to how many of those several million people will actually be militarized by the already noteworthy underground militant infrastructure in this country. Even if it were 100,000 people, and I am guessing it would be far more than that, then you have a real resistance on your hands.

Run through the math. This is just common sense.

Pfft...like Trump saying he'll spend a Billion, you boys are all talk.

He did manage to come up with $d10mil. I wonder where he stole that from.

Gee, $990,000,000 to got to equal his boast.

oh yeah, liberal protest where police cars burn, shops burn and people get hurt, when conservatives protest....oh yeah conservatives don't have time to protest or get paid by George Soros. Such stupid libs who goosestep with the rest of the Nazi's.

You don't have much experience with reality, do you. Seriously. Not a word of that is true.

If you want to find nazi's, go to a Trump rally.

Forum List

Back