Will there be a civil war....

Do you believe signifigant civil violence will occur

• Yes, if a Democrat is elected in 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It is obvious and common knowledge that anonymous posters are also posers, those who talk the talk but won't walk the walk. There may be a few who arm themselves and march around, but only the suicidal hang around long enough to actually put themselves in harms way.

I disagree.

They are just a bunch of followers without a leader. There is already some serious infrastructure in place. All they need to do is sign on, go through extremist militia training camp, and then they are easily committed.
There is no need to go through extremist military training. I went through real bootcamp back during the Cold War, and if I see a HRC bumbsticker, then I might mistake it for an ISIS sympathizer. 550% more radical Muslims will be allowed into the country, why do you liberals have such a death wish, oh yeah, because you miserable fucks have nothing to live for.

View attachment 95558

BTW, my service was during a hot war. You're a punk, a keyboard poser and an ignorant, if not stupid, person.

Pfft...like Trump saying he'll spend a Billion, you boys are all talk.

100,000 armed men lacking command and control is a mob, and easily picked off by modern military means.

What military would that be? UN troops?
Ah...you think the military will stage a coup? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to bust your bubble but the vast majority of the military will be on our side,along with cops and all of us who support the Constitution.
Contrary to your wishes the military is not made up of dykes and homos as hard as barry is trying to make it happen.

The Military will not be on your side from the minute one of you assholes shoots one of their fellow soldiers

Now why would we shoot our own people?

100,000 armed men lacking command and control is a mob, and easily picked off by modern military means.

Hate to bust your bubble but the vast majority of the military will be on our side,along with cops and all of us who support the Constitution.
Contrary to your wishes the military is not made up of dykes and homos as hard as barry is trying to make it happen.

The Military will not be on your side from the minute one of you assholes shoots one of their fellow soldiers

Why else would you have a gun in your hand?
Who else are you going to shoot?

No, and let my explain why. I have seen about 7 people promote it to some degree on this board.

That serves as a sample size. If 7 people are advocating civil violence on a site with a couple hundred active members, then we likely have several million people that believe in civil violence within this country of over 300 million people.

Then it just comes down to how many of those several million people will actually be militarized by the already noteworthy underground militant infrastructure in this country. Even if it were 100,000 people, and I am guessing it would be far more than that, then you have a real resistance on your hands.

Run through the math. This is just common sense.

I'm retired LE, and took the same oath I did when mustered into the Navy, to protect and defend the COTUS. I suggest you read and digest Art. III, sec 3 of the Constitution of the United States.

'We' and 'our own' are not universally agreed terms. Soldiers follow orders.

The military consists of mindless followers.

Sycophant bitches that enjoy getting anally probed by authority figures. There will be no coup de'at.

It is obvious and common knowledge that anonymous posters are also posers, those who talk the talk but won't walk the walk. There may be a few who arm themselves and march around, but only the suicidal hang around long enough to actually put themselves in harms way.

I disagree.

They are just a bunch of followers without a leader. There is already some serious infrastructure in place. All they need to do is sign on, go through extremist militia training camp, and then they are easily committed.
There is no need to go through extremist military training. I went through real bootcamp back during the Cold War, and if I see a HRC bumbsticker, then I might mistake it for an ISIS sympathizer. 550% more radical Muslims will be allowed into the country, why do you liberals have such a death wish, oh yeah, because you miserable fucks have nothing to live for.

View attachment 95558

BTW, my service was during a hot war. You're a punk, a keyboard poser and an ignorant, if not stupid, person.

Breaking down Russia and U.S. nuclear capabilities

And you would pull the lever for 4 more years of Obama's castration of the military? You must be part of the bra and panty military like Bradley Manning. Hmm, and you call me stupid.

th3MB1THTY.jpg

I'm retired LE, and took the same oath I did when mustered into the Navy, to protect and defend the COTUS. I suggest you read and digest Art. III, sec 3 of the Constitution of the United States.
More like Retarded LE. If you are going to vote for the slimy vagina that wants to take away the COTUS bit by bit. Your oath is bogus if you swore to protect it then voted for Obama twice, yes you are retarded.

I disagree.

View attachment 95558

You're a punk, a keyboard poser and an ignorant, if not stupid, person
Notice how he tried to use typical liberal bully tactics to try to intimidate me, and then I called him out on his/her/its service and his/hers/its Oath to protect the US and the Constitutioin. As you see, some of US ex-military are real men, just like the men who stood up to Fascists/Communists/Nazi, liberals of WWII. Then there is Wry Catheter, who bed wets himself, if he is called out on his service and who he voted for.

No need. The majority of military and police have made it abundantly clear where they stand,and it ain't with the left.

Okay, so answer the poll questions.

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.
wow what a bias poll.. I think there would be more of a civil war if Trump is elected. Look who the violent ones are now

I find it humorous that conservatives threaten Civil War every time they lose an election

Why don't you try winning instead of shooting people?

No worry if Trump should win, liberals have threatened to leave the country. As for Canada they may discover the need to build a wall:)
On the flip side, from what we have been told, the Hag has already won, furthermore Shumer will assume control of the Senate, and the media is drooling like a hungry dog. It aught to be one hell of a show.

I would guarantee a revolution would happen if Hillary Clinton won reelection or some other Democrat won in 2020.

That's a big part of the problem with right wingers. They'd rather start shit, based on distorted versions of reality they receive from right wing media, than think for themselves, check their facts and address the situation accordingly.

Like "a revolution" would do a damn thing to make conservative candidates more viable, and/or their dogma more appealing.

The Federalized National Guard shot an killed unarmed students at Kent State. Do you even believe for a second such a force armed and deployed to put down an insurrection would not do their duty?

And those faux patriots seeking to make their own law by the threat of or actual violence, who do not cut and run or surrender their weapons and person and decide to shoot it out. will die on the spot. Or, a few years latter by the stab of a needle.

An unusually high number on this site have threatened violence or secession if Clinton wins on November 8th, which leads me to believe that the sentiment is shared by a larger demographic of the population.

The reality is we are all living very comfortably. There will be no civil war.

I disagree.

View attachment 95558

Breaking down Russia and U.S. nuclear capabilities

And you would pull the lever for 4 more years of Obama's castration of the military? You must be part of the bra and panty military like Bradley Manning. Hmm, and you call me stupid.

View attachment 95566

I wrote you are ignorant, if not stupid. Keep posting and I will truly believe you are mentally challenged.

No need. The majority of military and police have made it abundantly clear where they stand,and it ain't with the left.

LOL, you have no clue, and posting this ^^^ will lead to you being rejected by Trolls r Us and your license to troll revoked for life.

What do you mean when? I guess you haven't noticed but inner cities are burning. Illegal aliens are blocking streets to prevent US citizens from working to provide for their families. We have African Americans keeping White students from going to class at Berkley California. Liberal thugs attacking Trump supporters at rallies, and a complacent lickspittle media lying that it is Trump people starting the fights. Police being executed by a racist group, Blacks Lives Matter, and because the police have been castrated by the Obama admin, more people of color are killing other people of color in the inner cities. Maybe if you pulled your head out of Uranus, you could see what is going on in Obama's America, for it looks just like Venezuela, fundamentally transformed with NO HOPE and NO CHANGE.

View attachment 95537

Inner cities are burning? Let's just start there. What cities are burning and when? I know the righties eat up histrionics and flamboyant bullshit, but some of us like facts.

Forum List

Back