Israel Is Losing this War

Why is it that every time you post I get DEJA POO:
You are not one of the brightest here which is why I can always laugh at your Racist drivel because it is so patently simple and immature . Schoolboy toilet wall scribbling etc
But unfortunately also sleazy and vile .

Obviously someone with your background could only be helped by major frontal cortex brain surgery but, nevertheless, I hope to see a Forum Outcast like you heaved out because decent people are ultimately disgusted by Mutants, however tragic their past might be , and their excuses for wanting to be vocal despite their profound ignorance .

You get right on that, ya hear. Get out your Palestinian flag and just chase out the infidels.

Who said anything about Palestinian flags?

You can only be truly loyal to one country and America is already infected with too many disloyal and traitorous "Israel Firsters" who prey on loyal American workers and G.I.s.

America's best interests come before aiding and abetting blatant Zionist genocide.

Good to see the Forum Outcasts being hounded out of discussion due to their Racist views .
How despicable to have posters , however low IQ and simple , support Ethnic Cleansing and the murder of Women and Children .

Even those slow on the uptake now see that Israel is an Apartheid nation run by Nazis on Nazi principles .

OK , our Nazi trolls here are obviously not bright people but we need to forcibly tell them that their type are a blight on our species and are species Mutants
So Cloudy , Annie and Sayiamanarse --- Out .
Other brands available
Out ,Forum Outcasts

Who said anything about Palestinian flags?

You can only be truly loyal to one country and America is already infected with too many disloyal and traitorous "Israel Firsters" who prey on loyal American workers and G.I.s.

America's best interests come before aiding and abetting blatant Zionist genocide.
Both Israel and the United States have an interest in wiping terrorists off the face of the planet. Starting with the evil and murderous Palestinians.

You are not one of the brightest here which is why I can always laugh at your Racist drivel because it is so patently simple and immature . Schoolboy toilet wall scribbling etc
But unfortunately also sleazy and vile .

Obviously someone with your background could only be helped by major frontal cortex brain surgery but, nevertheless, I hope to see a Forum Outcast like you heaved out because decent people are ultimately disgusted by Mutants, however tragic their past might be , and their excuses for wanting to be vocal despite their profound ignorance .
Look, the mentally deranged mutants are people like you that idolize Hamas savages and claim that Hamas didn't do Oct. 7. You are literally out of your fucking mind.

Both Israel and the United States have an interest in wiping terrorists off the face of the planet. Starting with the evil and murderous Palestinians.

You have obviously never spent time in the Middle East or ever had anything to do with fighting "terrorists", resistance fighters or insurgents of any type.

Rather than passively sitting around believing everything that pro Israel MSM (1) pours into your head,
try doing both and then get back to me.

Aiding and abetting Zionist genocide never has been in America's best interests and Americans will suffer more 9 /11s as long as Israeli lobbies and traitorous "Israel Firsters" shape US Middle East policy.

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”– John Sheehan, Society of Jesus. (Jesuit priest)

(1). “U.S. media coverage reveals a pro-Israel bias”

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2014/09/01/commentary/world-commentary/u-s-media-coverage-reveals-a-pro-israel-bias/#.WMLm5mafK_U

EXCERPT “Why does TV news look like a Netanyahu ad?” asked Chris McGreal of The Guardian on July 31, in his article on the “notoriously pro-Israel mainstream media in the U.S.” " CONTINUED

You Gullibles are so simple .
Have you no understanding that there are Israeli Gullible Sheeple but an elite Government of insane Deep State Nazis ?
Exactly as in USeLess where you have a Shadow Government manipulating American Gullible Sheeple .

Come on Fishy . Catch up .
sorry but its you who is confused and gullible. watch out there are zombies following you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they want to eat your brains

You have obviously never spent time in the Middle East or ever had anything to do with fighting "terrorists", resistance fighters or insurgents of any type.

Rather than passively sitting around believing everything that pro Israel MSM (1) pours into your head,

Aiding and abetting Zionist genocide never has been in America's best interests and Americans will suffer more 9 /11s as long as Israeli lobbies and traitorous "Israel Firsters" shape US Middle East policy.

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”– John Sheehan, Society of Jesus. (Jesuit priest)

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2014/09/01/commentary/world-commentary/u-s-media-coverage-reveals-a-pro-israel-bias/#.WMLm5mafK_U

EXCERPT “Why does TV news look like a Netanyahu ad?” asked Chris McGreal of The Guardian on July 31, in his article on the “notoriously pro-Israel mainstream media in the U.S.” " CONTINUED
Go. Stick your ass in the air for Allah. Americans won't support you.

Oh so you IslamoNazi firsters want America to be turned into an Islamic cesspool of hatred and barbarism. How nice.

I'll get around to listening to this later. Enjoy!

Oh so you IslamoNazi firsters want America to be turned into an Islamic cesspool of hatred and barbarism. How nice.

Get a new Hasbara Handbook.

Israel is the world's most odious cesspool of hatred and barbarism due to genocidal Zionist bigots.

1704037803244.png

As long as Israel keeps slaughtering the Palestinian evil, Muslims can say anything they want.

Get a new Hasbara Handbook.

Israel is the world's most odious cesspool of hatred and barbarism due to genocidal Zionist bigots.
Actually you Islamo-terrorist ass lickers really need to come up with some new material. But before that make an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back