Will the world be more violent, the same or less under a President Trump?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

My opinion: Trump very clearly has very little control of himself and is the kind of man that would probably get us into major wars with nations like china, India, Russia, Turkey, etc. Sure, the middle east has been violent but the world in general has been fairly peaceful under Obama but I don't expect that to remain so under Trump.

This is a man that handles everything with attack, attack and more attack. He'll probably tell the president of China to go fuck himself and have air craft carriers off the coast of china daring them to make a move.

Oh yeah, the world has been so peaceful under Obama. Just ask black people who live in Chicago. And all those Syrian "refugees" will be peaceful, I'm sure. And would you like to talk about the knockout game?

My opinion: Trump very clearly has very little control of himself and is the kind of man that would probably get us into major wars with nations like china, India, Russia, Turkey, etc. Sure, the middle east has been violent but the world in general has been fairly peaceful under Obama but I don't expect that to remain so under Trump.

This is a man that handles everything with attack, attack and more attack. He'll probably tell the president of China to go fuck himself and have air craft carriers off the coast of china daring them to make a move.
He has little self control and doesn't see anything wrong is calling people names and making outrageous accusations w/o evidence. He will offend everyone around the world, including our allies. He will be manipulated by Putin to do things against the best interests of the US. He may very well get us into very, very hot and dangerous water. Over and over again. The image of what it will be like is very frightening.

I have also thought that his violent rhetoric may lead to a violent death for him. I can imagine an immigrant or foreigner, such as Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy, going after Trump. I don't mean a Muslim necessarily, but any minority, such as an Hispanic/Latino or black person. Someone who is mental and gets a notion to assassinate the president, if it is Trump. Live by the sword, die by the sword. His rhetoric is often very violent.

Last edited:
He will bring on WWIII.

he's not going to have the chance.

and that's good

trumpsters are funny.... security expert after security expert says he's dangerous.... financial expert after financial expert says the guy is a disaster....

and the trumpsters keep rolling on...why?

because dumb donald says black people and women aren't "presidential"....and the kkk loves him. and THAT is what we're talking about...

Last edited:
Trump's unstable nature and volatile character, if he were President, make the world much more unstable.

Trump does not mince words, "Get that baby out of here."
That is not a way for a president to behave. One needs to be diplomatic and circumspect.

I just want everyone to speak the truth. When my wife asks me, "Does this dress make me look slim or fat." I can't answer that question and only say go back to the store and buy a new dress.

That is not a way for a president to behave. One needs to be diplomatic and circumspect.

I just want everyone to speak the truth. When my wife asks me, "Does this dress make me look slim or fat." I can't answer that question and only say go back to the store and buy a new dress.
You need to be diplomatic if you are president; national security depends on it.

You need to be diplomatic if you are president; national security depends on it.
Baloney when I get angered speak Latin to the enemy that the Priest taught me. It is a Latin term that means your ancestors are unworthy of battle.

Baloney when I get angered speak Latin to the enemy that the Priest taught me. It is a Latin term that means your ancestors are unworthy of battle.
Nonsense. As well, you are not US president. What you say and do affects you and your family, mainly. You are not responsible for the security of the entire country, as well as millions of people around the globe.

Blatant panic mongering as directed by lib thought leaders.

Forum List

Back