Will the world be more violent, the same or less under a President Trump?

My opinion: Trump very clearly has very little control of himself and is the kind of man that would probably get us into major wars with nations like china, India, Russia, Turkey, etc. Sure, the middle east has been violent but the world in general has been fairly peaceful under Obama but I don't expect that to remain so under Trump.

This is a man that handles everything with attack, attack and more attack. He'll probably tell the president of China to go fuck himself and have air craft carriers off the coast of china daring them to make a move.
He has little self control and doesn't see anything wrong is calling people names and making outrageous accusations w/o evidence. He will offend everyone around the world, including our allies. He will be manipulated by Putin to do things against the best interests of the US. He may very well get us into very, very hot and dangerous water. Over and over again. The image of what it will be like is very frightening.

I have also thought that his violent rhetoric may lead to a violent death for him. I can imagine an immigrant or foreigner, such as Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy, going after Trump. I don't mean a Muslim necessarily, but any minority, such as an Hispanic/Latino or black person. Someone who is mental and gets a notion to assassinate the president, if it is Trump. Live by the sword, die by the sword. His rhetoric is often very violent.

1. You are selling fear.

2. Your argument that he might be killed for by immigrants or foreigners, speaks to why we need to curtail immigration.

3. The Cold War is over. You anti-russians are the ones who threaten to get us into a major war.
You are very uninformed or misinformed about the situation regarding Russia. No one in the West supports Putin and most are extremely wary of him. It may not be a cold war, but it is a diplomatic war. As an individual, it is extremely clear he is anti-West as well as deeply manipulative and deceptive. As far as immigration: the solution for not getting yourself killed, as a government official, by an immigrant or minority is not to bad mouth them and call them criminals and rapists, not to suggest that their families be murdered, etc.

AND, most of all, OH THE IRONY: It is Trump who is selling fear, in bucket loads.

1. "Not supporting Putin" is not the same as seeking unnecessary conflict with Russia, which is what you want.

2. No. If advocating normal law enforcement is dangerous because of the presence of too many radicalized immigrants, then the radicalized immigrants are the problem and need to be deported ASAP.

3. Your and yours are arguing that Trump will get US into a large war. As your stated justifications for that, is nonsensical, you are fear mongering.

3b Worrying that a large number of unvetted immigrants from a muslim war zone will contain murderous terrorists is a completely reasonable concern, not panic mongering like you are doing.

Oh yeah, the world has been so peaceful under Obama. Just ask black people who live in Chicago. And all those Syrian "refugees" will be peaceful, I'm sure. And would you like to talk about the knockout game?

When IED's become the norm in America, you might have a point to make. Gun violence in ChiTown is directly related to our archaic interpretation of the 2nd A. Refugees are running away from violence, and a comprehensive immigration policy can vet and provided mentors/sponsors to those who enter our nation legally. The "knockout game" seems to have been a passing event, unlike guns used to kill human beings in mass.

On point, however, Trumps rhetoric scapegoats minorities and they too can say, "Enough". Maybe that is why so many angry white guys support him, a chance to use their guns on those who respond to the hate, fear, bigotry and racism expoused by Trump.

1. Our crime is caused by the breakdown of the family.

2. Trump does not scapegoat minorities. This is for you.

Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies. He is not just unprepared – he is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility. This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes – because it’s not hard to imagine Donald Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin. We cannot put the security of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump’s hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America.~ 45th president of the United States

What world?

Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies. He is not just unprepared – he is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility. This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes – because it’s not hard to imagine Donald Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin. We cannot put the security of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump’s hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America.~ 45th president of the United States

That was pure panic mongering.

You know what is really dangerous?

We are treaty bound to go to war with the nation with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, over tiny nations with large Russian minorities that border Russia.

That is madness.

You lefties use to call Reagan a reckless cowboy, much like you are panic mongering about Trump today, and he would have NEVER sent US forces into the Black Sea, or brought Estonia into NATO.

Trump is an old man who has a long history of harmless law abiding behavior.

Everyone's hair will gt crazy, we'll turn orange and then the Earth will spin off its axis.

We are treaty bound to go to war with the nation with the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons in the world, over tiny nations with large Russian minorities that border Russia.

That is madness.

You lefties use to call Reagan a reckless cowboy, much like you are panic mongering about Trump today, and he would have NEVER sent US forces into the Black Sea, or brought Estonia into NATO.

Poor baby, you have my sympathies.

:itsok:

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

I responded seriously and honestly to your panic mongering and you were unable to challenge ONE of my points.

:fu:

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

I responded seriously and honestly to your panic mongering and you were unable to challenge ONE of my points.

You were serious??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm pretty sure the world will be more ticked off. After all, right now, Latinos are generally and widely pissed off at America or Mr. Obama. Fundamentalist Muslims are already pissed. They aren't liable to get any more pissed because it's not possible for them to be more angry. Anger and pregnancy are quite similar in that one either "is or isn't."

More violent is hard to predict.

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

This is not CDZ, unfortunately.

Deport the illegals, bring back the manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

That is what this election is about, all the panic mongering and overly dramatic hysteria from the Left not withstanding.

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

This is not CDZ, unfortunately.

You're welcome to try to address the points, your lib buddy dodged.

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

You were serious??

That was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

IF you spent half the time and energy you spend on dodging points on addressing them....

It would be obvious that you cannot honestly defend your positions.

Which is why lefties like you prefer Logical Fallacies and propaganda to real discussion.

You are supporting policies that you know are indefensible.

I'm pretty sure the world will be more ticked off. After all, right now, Latinos are generally and widely pissed off at America or Mr. Obama. Fundamentalist Muslims are already pissed. They aren't liable to get any more pissed because it's not possible for them to be more angry. Anger and pregnancy are quite similar in that one either "is or isn't."

More violent is hard to predict.

LOL. The world was supposed to start singing cumbaya after Obama... how that work out? The ME is on fire, relations with Russia and China are at an all time low...

As for the Islamocrazies. Fuck 'em. They live in a perpetual state of hate. Trump will matter not.

That is madness.

You are being a troll.

You were serious??

That was the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

IF you spent half the time and energy you spend on dodging points on addressing them....

It would be obvious that you cannot honestly defend your positions.

Which is why lefties like you prefer Logical Fallacies and propaganda to real discussion.

You are supporting policies that you know are indefensible.
Like I said, you have my sympathies. The next 8 years are gonna be hard on you.

Forum List

Back