Will the world be more violent, the same or less under a President Trump?

Trump does not mince words, "Get that baby out of here."
That is not a way for a president to behave. One needs to be diplomatic and circumspect.

I just want everyone to speak the truth. When my wife asks me, "Does this dress make me look slim or fat." I can't answer that question and only say go back to the store and buy a new dress.
You need to be diplomatic if you are president; national security depends on it.
Baloney when I get angered speak Latin to the enemy that the Priest taught me. It is a Latin term that means your ancestors are unworthy of battle.
Nonsense. As well, you are not US president. What you say and do affects you and your family, mainly. You are not responsible for the security of the entire country, as well as millions of people around the globe.

Many decades ago I was responsible for all of the people around the globe. Run your mouth and I will shut it down. : )

My opinion: Trump very clearly has very little control of himself and is the kind of man that would probably get us into major wars with nations like china, India, Russia, Turkey, etc. Sure, the middle east has been violent but the world in general has been fairly peaceful under Obama but I don't expect that to remain so under Trump.

This is a man that handles everything with attack, attack and more attack. He'll probably tell the president of China to go fuck himself and have air craft carriers off the coast of china daring them to make a move.
He has little self control and doesn't see anything wrong is calling people names and making outrageous accusations w/o evidence. He will offend everyone around the world, including our allies. He will be manipulated by Putin to do things against the best interests of the US. He may very well get us into very, very hot and dangerous water. Over and over again. The image of what it will be like is very frightening.

I have also thought that his violent rhetoric may lead to a violent death for him. I can imagine an immigrant or foreigner, such as Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy, going after Trump. I don't mean a Muslim necessarily, but any minority, such as an Hispanic/Latino or black person. Someone who is mental and gets a notion to assassinate the president, if it is Trump. Live by the sword, die by the sword. His rhetoric is often very violent.

1. You are selling fear.

2. Your argument that he might be killed for by immigrants or foreigners, speaks to why we need to curtail immigration.

3. The Cold War is over. You anti-russians are the ones who threaten to get us into a major war.

He will bring on WWIII.

he's not going to have the chance.

and that's good

trumpsters are funny.... security expert after security expert says he's dangerous.... financial expert after financial expert says the guy is a disaster....

and the trumpsters keep rolling on...why?

because dumb donald says black people and women aren't "presidential"....and the kkk loves him. and THAT is what we're talking about...

Hillary's lead is down to 3.3 points.

Your fear mongering and race baiting seems to be losing it's effectiveness though overuse.

Your confidence is a lie.

Hitler-Trump.jpg

My opinion: Trump very clearly has very little control of himself and is the kind of man that would probably get us into major wars with nations like china, India, Russia, Turkey, etc. Sure, the middle east has been violent but the world in general has been fairly peaceful under Obama but I don't expect that to remain so under Trump.

This is a man that handles everything with attack, attack and more attack. He'll probably tell the president of China to go fuck himself and have air craft carriers off the coast of china daring them to make a move.
He has little self control and doesn't see anything wrong is calling people names and making outrageous accusations w/o evidence. He will offend everyone around the world, including our allies. He will be manipulated by Putin to do things against the best interests of the US. He may very well get us into very, very hot and dangerous water. Over and over again. The image of what it will be like is very frightening.

I have also thought that his violent rhetoric may lead to a violent death for him. I can imagine an immigrant or foreigner, such as Sirhan Sirhan who assassinated Robert Kennedy, going after Trump. I don't mean a Muslim necessarily, but any minority, such as an Hispanic/Latino or black person. Someone who is mental and gets a notion to assassinate the president, if it is Trump. Live by the sword, die by the sword. His rhetoric is often very violent.

1. You are selling fear.

2. Your argument that he might be killed for by immigrants or foreigners, speaks to why we need to curtail immigration.

3. The Cold War is over. You anti-russians are the ones who threaten to get us into a major war.
You are very uninformed or misinformed about the situation regarding Russia. No one in the West supports Putin and most are extremely wary of him. It may not be a cold war, but it is a diplomatic war. As an individual, it is extremely clear he is anti-West as well as deeply manipulative and deceptive. As far as immigration: the solution for not getting yourself killed, as a government official, by an immigrant or minority is not to bad mouth them and call them criminals and rapists, not to suggest that their families be murdered, etc.

AND, most of all, OH THE IRONY: It is Trump who is selling fear, in bucket loads.

1. You are selling fear.

You are very uninformed or misinformed about the situation regarding Russia. No one in the West supports Putin and most are extremely wary of him. It may not be a cold war, but it is a diplomatic war. As an individual, it is extremely clear he is anti-West as well as deeply manipulative and deceptive. As far as immigration: the solution for not getting yourself killed, as a government official, by an immigrant or minority is not to bad mouth them and call them criminals and rapists, not to suggest that their families be murdered, etc.

AND, most of all, OH THE IRONY: It is Trump who is selling fear, in bucket loads.

Big city people fail to realize that an ounce of precaution is worth a pound of cure.

The US has every intention of being involved in "reunification" of Korea. There will be a war with Iran. The US has spent 8 years attempting or indirectly "supporting" the overthrow of governments in South America. So, maybe we have different ideas of what "peaceful" is.

It will likely be the same. Perhaps Islamic terrorism might be curtailed a bit but in general I don't see much changing. Odd that on the one hand he's criticized for being on friendlier terms with Russia than Obama or Clinton and then is accused of being prone to starting a war with them. Anyway, I highly doubt that a temperament that doesn't entail bullshitting around inherently means war. People say his mannerisms and behavior make him prone to starting a war but that seems a little vague. How exactly do they see this coming about?

Turkey???

So he is going to go to war with are NATO allie, the place where we store nuke bombs?

He will bring on WWIII.

he's not going to have the chance.

and that's good

trumpsters are funny.... security expert after security expert says he's dangerous.... financial expert after financial expert says the guy is a disaster....

and the trumpsters keep rolling on...why?

because dumb donald says black people and women aren't "presidential"....and the kkk loves him. and THAT is what we're talking about...

Hillary's lead is down to 3.3 points.

Your fear mongering and race baiting seems to be losing it's effectiveness though overuse.

Your confidence is a lie.

Indeed. They're getting increasingly hysterical. We can only hope they get so crazy they haul their worthless asses out of the U.S. and go flood New Zealand. We know they're all hard core racists despite all their bloviating about 'Diversity' and wouldn't dream of going to a run by people of color, that's just a given, so New Zealand is the Promised Land, and why the American hating Supreme Court Justice named it as her choice. Canada has stricter immigration policies than Nazi Germany, so they can't all go there, even though it's The Great White North and isn't called that because of the snow.

Most of the psychos around the world know Obama is a milksop, and this encourages them to wars and internal genocides. A strong leader in the White House makes them pause, and the 'crazier' that leader is perceived to be by assorted savages and criminals the better it is and the less wars started. They do not want to attract attention from strong leaders willing to use force, and laugh at 'leaders' like Obama who just sells out his own allies and country being a suck up.

Last edited:
The first thing President Trump should do is send Jake, STYFE, Esmeralda, and the rest of the faux 'peace left' here on a diplomatic mission to ISIS Land, they can swim over and walk in, that's environmentally friendly you know, and they can sing them some peace songs and do some native American dances or whatever hippies do these days, try and get some Group Hugs going and .... whoops, somebody's head just flew off ... and right in the middle of singing 'KumBayah' , too ...

Oh yeah, the world has been so peaceful under Obama. Just ask black people who live in Chicago. And all those Syrian "refugees" will be peaceful, I'm sure. And would you like to talk about the knockout game?

When IED's become the norm in America, you might have a point to make. Gun violence in ChiTown is directly related to our archaic interpretation of the 2nd A. Refugees are running away from violence, and a comprehensive immigration policy can vet and provided mentors/sponsors to those who enter our nation legally. The "knockout game" seems to have been a passing event, unlike guns used to kill human beings in mass.

On point, however, Trumps rhetoric scapegoats minorities and they too can say, "Enough". Maybe that is why so many angry white guys support him, a chance to use their guns on those who respond to the hate, fear, bigotry and racism expoused by Trump.

Oh yeah, the world has been so peaceful under Obama. Just ask black people who live in Chicago. And all those Syrian "refugees" will be peaceful, I'm sure. And would you like to talk about the knockout game?

When IED's become the norm in America, you might have a point to make. Gun violence in ChiTown is directly related to our archaic interpretation of the 2nd A. Refugees are running away from violence, and a comprehensive immigration policy can vet and provided mentors/sponsors to those who enter our nation legally. The "knockout game" seems to have been a passing event, unlike guns used to kill human beings in mass.

On point, however, Trumps rhetoric scapegoats minorities and they too can say, "Enough". Maybe that is why so many angry white guys support him, a chance to use their guns on those who respond to the hate, fear, bigotry and racism expoused by Trump.

:doubt:

When IED's become the norm in America, you might have a point to make.

Hell yeah!!! We should wait until they do become normal first, and then do something about it! Great Plan!!! Ur a jeenyus at this stuff! How is it you ain't President???

Gun violence in ChiTown is directly related to our archaic interpretation of the 2nd A.

It's directly related to criminal sociopath vermin being allowed to run loose with little chance of facing any consequences for their fun and games.

Refugees are running away from violence,

So let them have their own revolutions and resolve their own problems; the U.S. is not obligated to be a dumping ground for every failed state that comes along, or for taking in South America's unemployment issues. Most 'refugees' have plenty of other palces on the planet to go to, they just like it better here because of generous giveaways and being allowed to sit around on welfare indefinitely, that's all.

and a comprehensive immigration policy can vet and provided mentors/sponsors to those who enter our nation legally.

They can't be vetted properly, for one, and yes they can be sponsored by anybody who wants to sponsor them right now already, yet there aren't any takers. Why is that? !0's of millions of Democrats, and whole industries made owned by wealthy people, far more than enough to 'legalize'30 to 50 million 'refugees' and 'undocumented immigrants' within a couple of months, that sponsorship program has been around since forever, so why is it never used by all the alleged 'bleeding hearts' and assorted businessmen who are always whining all about what 'hard workers' they are and we need then n stuff? Have any genuine asnwers as to why that is besides standard fatuous dissembling and handwaves we get from other apologists?

The "knockout game" seems to have been a passing event,.

So we should pretend this popular 'game' never happened then ...

On point, however, Trumps rhetoric scapegoats minorities and they too can say, "Enough".

how is this 'scapegoating minorities'? Maybe 'minorities' should try abiding by the laws of the country they want to mooch off of and quit indulging in criminal acts, beginning with immigrating here legally. Yeah, I know, weird concept to to our more morally challenged denizens who are puzzled by that principle ...

Maybe that is why so many angry white guys support him, a chance to use their guns on those who respond to the hate, fear, bigotry and racism expoused by Trump.

Drivel.

It can't get much worse than it has gotten under Barry.

After 9/11/01 Bush declared terrorists would have no safe haven in the world.

Obama helped the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt (temporarily), did nothing to prevent ISIS from entering Iraq to take over much of the territory our military had liberated at great cost, and allied himself with Al Qaeida to help them take over their own nation - Libya. Terrorism has spread across the face of the globe under Obama, to include here. After 9/11/01 there wasn't another successful terrorist attack here at home. That number has elevated under Obama...and I am afraid that bringing in so many refugees from terrorist-infested nations has planted the seeds for more in the future.

Nothing like having such an insecure and so thin skinned small handed man in such a powerful position.
Someone who has such a need to strike back at someone so viciously
if he perceives the smallest slight....

Dangerous to turn over so much power to a person
who just can't wait to prove to the world what a tough guy he is....

Nothing like having such an insecure and so thin skinned small handed man in such a powerful position.
Someone who has such a need to strike back at someone so viciously
if he perceives the smallest slight....

Dangerous to turn over so much power to a person
who just can't wait to prove to the world what a tough guy he is....

So why aren't you over there conducting your little 'Peace Crusade' fantasy and showing us all how it gets done? You certainly seem to know the answer, so what are you waiting for? Think of all the adoring fans you'll have and the parades we'll have in your honor on your triumphant return! you might even get laid by Jill Stein and Amy Whats-Her-Name at Democracy Now!

His rhetoric isn't quite as violent as yours though, is it? Your fantasy of Trump being murdered is disgusting (as are you) and it's also interesting that you would consider a black person or hispanic more likely to commit the act. Your racist post says a lot about you and those who agreed with you (Matthew, guno, and Grandma).

Forum List

Back