Hesitant to vote. This isn't a feeling Americans should have.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I was talking with a co worker and two contractors I had come in to do some work today. The four of us were talking about issues in the country, hunting and so on like usual.

Then we got on the topic of the upcoming elections. Now we're all conspiracy guys, we don't buy into them but we like to just have fun talking about them. But it took a semi serious tone talking about censorship, the current administrations fight against mega maga white supremacists, everything switching to digital currency eventually, what happened to the truckers in Canada and so on.

But we all found out there was a small part of us that were hesitant to vote for a Republican, especially for trump. We all shared that if we did and trump or a Republican like ramaswsmy didn't win we would end up on a list for the current administration if they maintain the presidency again? They know our voting records and we have seen them go after republicans and Christians already in small ways.

Now that isn't going to stop us from voting, wild horses couldn't drag us away from voting. But still, I'd never once ever heard someone express a negative consequence to voting before. Let alone 3 other people in the same conversation.

Has this crossed anyone else's mind?

Sooo....you think you may be under some kind of internal threat if you vote Republican? Or that this is a future possibility under another Biden term?

I dount you'll find too many of the sane majority who wishes to vote for either candidate for President, the 20% on both ends take up all the oxygen.

I was talking with a co worker and two contractors I had come in to do some work today. The four of us were talking about issues in the country, hunting and so on like usual.

Then we got on the topic of the upcoming elections. Now we're all conspiracy guys, we don't buy into them but we like to just have fun talking about them. But it took a semi serious tone talking about censorship, the current administrations fight against mega maga white supremacists, everything switching to digital currency eventually, what happened to the truckers in Canada and so on.

But we all found out there was a small part of us that were hesitant to vote for a Republican, especially for trump. We all shared that if we did and trump or a Republican like ramaswsmy didn't win we would end up on a list for the current administration if they maintain the presidency again? They know our voting records and we have seen them go after republicans and Christians already in small ways.

Now that isn't going to stop us from voting, wild horses couldn't drag us away from voting. But still, I'd never once ever heard someone express a negative consequence to voting before. Let alone 3 other people in the same conversation.

Has this crossed anyone else's mind?
I still can't get over the fact that the Left has justified chanting death to the Jews all across college campuses around the country by questioning the context of "gas the Jews" or something half retarded like that.

Shrug, the country has changed as criminal Nazi thugs have taken over.

Forum List

Back