Will the GOP Change their ways After this MidTerm beating???

waaa !
waaaaaaa !!!!

mommy mommy !!

you are a weakling

1668359361253.png

The only thing the Republicans need to do is to stop dishonest shit like this:

PA sent out 240,000 unverified ballots.
AZ had 275,000 dropoff ballots that grew to 292,000.
AZ printers/scanners failed in conservative areas.
AZ uncounted ballots in "Drawer 3" put in same bag as counted ballots.
AZ takes ballots to vender for signature scanning, breaking the chain of custody.
Mail-in ballots still arriving in NV and AZ. It takes a long to ride a horse across these states.
Cameras go dark at Washoe County NV election center.
Clark County NV is ...Clark County. Vegas Baby! Nothing to see here.
CA registers anyone getting a driver's license to vote, included illegal aliens.

Nope, I think the election was legit. Nothing to see here.

What denial? I am a fiscal conservative, I never said the 1/6 riots were right, I never said the elections were fixed, I never voted for Trump and I dislike him as much as I disliked Biden, Obama and Bush because of really stupid spending packages, so you are again, completely off base and out and out lying, which is seeming to be an real consistent thing you are beginning to do.
Typical response for bocedea, laughs when she is shown to be a liar. Typical!

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

democrats have to cheat....what else have they got with their hate america first policies

Only the crazy assed left would consider that the taking over the majority in congress is a failure. I guess they still think Biden is a genius after he thought that he was in Columbia when he was in Cambodia.

And young voters coming out in the millions.

And those voters are going to continue to grow in numbers while the FOX News crowd are dying off. Yes. No group of voters has been so screwed over by Republican economic policies of stagnant wages and rising costs than young people. They're also the ones with the most to lose in the abortion issue.

I don't know your age, but when I was growing up, one of the arguements for keeping women out of management or executive positions was our inability to control reproduction. What was the point of promoting a woman if she could get pregnant and leave the job a month or two after she gets the job. The Pill, and abortion on demand took both of those excuses for holding women back, away.

It looks like the Republicans are trying to wipe out all of the economic gains women have made. They've ended the right to abortion - making women fight for it all over again, and they're talking abut ending the right to birth control They're blaming the single women - sluts and baby murders all, for the loss of the election.

It's the racism, misogyny and homophobia that cost Republicans this election and the Republican Party had better put and end to this fascist agenda if they ever expect to win another election. You're not fooling the people any more.

I think Trump will continue a slow decline of support, this election will be seen as a referendum on Trump. I think Trump will try a third party shot and divide the Republican in 2024 but after he comes in a distant third and he will be all but done, the Dems will get four more years of a super candidate and maybe in 2028 America gets it figured out and we start getting better candidates.
dems have great candidates like John Fetterman and raphael warnock...how much better can it get

they won the Senate, are barely down in the House, and the GOP is mad and crying, while Pelosi is talking shit about the failed red wave

You seem to be the only Trumper that is happy about these election results. What a joke
They haven't won the Senate SPIN-o-potomus. They will hold the Senate perhaps without picking up a single seat. Lets see if you can win even 1 seat then you can run off at the mouth. 50/50 or 51/49 is hardly a win or mandate from the people now is it. And they lost the House. Now crawl away in shame.

Republicans clearly need to purge their ranks of the establishment hacks that worked against the interests of conservatives in order to preserve their own power.

I wonder what it is about sky high inflation, crime in the streets, disrespect for America around the world, and a foreign invasion of migrants across our southern border that turns mac1958 on and causes him to hate trump supporters?

Inflation is higher nearly everywhere else in the First World right now. Smart people KNOW that.

Crime rates are DOWN right now. Republicans are still trying to sell the idea that Democrats support "defunding the police". Every election campaign Republicans try to portray themselves as the "party of law and order", but when they're demanding that the FBI be "defunded" and sending 140 Capitol Police to the hospital on January 6th, those claims are laughable.

Respect for the USA has gone way UP since Biden took office. Canadians are no longer laughing at you, Putin is waiting for a bullet to the back of his head, and we'll see Xi show Biden respect this week.

Stop watching FoX News. Come back to realiity.

They haven't won the Senate SPIN-o-potomus. They will hold the Senate perhaps without picking up a single seat. Lets see if you can win even 1 seat then you can run off at the mouth. 50/50 or 51/49 is hardly a win or mandate from the people now is it. And they lost the House. Now crawl away in shame.
wow delusional if you think the outcome of this mid term was in anyway good for the GOP or good for Trump

Everyone is in agreement that the GOP fucked this up, but you. Obviously you lack credibility

they won the Senate, are barely down in the House, and the GOP is mad and crying, while Pelosi is talking shit about the failed red wave

You seem to be the only Trumper that is happy about these election results. What a joke
haha nancy is out of a job! she has plenty of time now to keep her husband’s gay lovers out of rhe house

Inflation is higher nearly everywhere else in the First World right now.
That excuse is getting old and worn out

It may be ok for the Euro’s but not here

But what are the liberal morons in the free world doing about it?

Just making excuses for themselves

wow delusional if you think the outcome of this mid term was in anyway good for the GOP or good for Trump

Everyone is in agreement that the GOP fucked this up, but you. Obviously you lack credibility
Comedy gold thst you seriously believe you have any credibility an election deniar who cannot accept reality your party has to cheat to win. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

If gaslighting was a crime you'd be going to USMB jail.

'Beating'? The GOP may still have taken the House. The DNCC Campaign Chief - on his way out - is attacking AOC for the losses in NY.

The spin / propaganda from the left falls short of reality and reeks of gasoline and matches.

:p

Inflation is higher nearly everywhere else in the First World right now. Smart people KNOW that.

Crime rates are DOWN right now. Republicans are still trying to sell the idea that Democrats support "defunding the police". Every election campaign Republicans try to portray themselves as the "party of law and order", but when they're demanding that the FBI be "defunded" and sending 140 Capitol Police to the hospital on January 6th, those claims are laughable.

Respect for the USA has gone way UP since Biden took office. Canadians are no longer laughing at you, Putin is waiting for a bullet to the back of his head, and we'll see Xi show Biden respect this week.

Stop watching FoX News. Come back to realiity.
haha
1) inflation. is at a level we haven’t seen since jimmy carter
2) crime is way up
3) respect is up!? haha is that why xiden was the first president in history to help held in contempt of rhe UK? is that what Putin feels he can invade europe? is that why china told xiden the united states no longer comes from a position of strength?

yoj live in a fantasy

That is your belief. But the truth is at this time we are in real decline. So maybe you can explain it. Others can. But then they are called haters and destroyed. We are being conquered from within.

Forum List

Back