Will the GOP Change their ways After this MidTerm beating???

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

You lost the House and you may lose the Senate

Beating? Lol

As the post disaster denials con-tinue.......................................
What denial? I am a fiscal conservative, I never said the 1/6 riots were right, I never said the elections were fixed, I never voted for Trump and I dislike him as much as I disliked Biden, Obama and Bush because of really stupid spending packages, so you are again, completely off base and out and out lying, which is seeming to be an real consistent thing you are beginning to do.

You lost the House and you may lose the Senate

Beating? Lol
The House?...maybe...but just barely. The Senate?..nope. And Warnock will beat Walker soundly on Dec 6th. Hello majority...

Tuesday should have been a resounding red wipeout.
Shitty Republican candidates and the issues they hawked and pushed forward assured that didn't happen. :)

This.

As long as there are enough MAGA in thrall to him, Republicans are damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

If Trump wins the nomination, GOP likely loses. If he loses the primary - particularly to DeSantis - he’ll either run as an independent or tell MAGA not to vote for him.
Yes !

This is exactly what will happen and Trump will blow up the GOP, just like GWBush did.

Trump will not go quietly at all and the GOP's unwavering acceptance of Trump's trash behavior, including the Jan 6th Riot will finally come back to get them. Trump is set to go crazy.

They did this to themselves and I couldn't be happier.
This is karma

winning rhe house is a win for the Republic

You haven't won it yet. And still might not. And if you think a one or two seat majority is going to get you what you want, you obviously don't know how things work.

What denial? I am a fiscal conservative, I never said the 1/6 riots were right, I never said the elections were fixed, I never voted for Trump and I dislike him as much as I disliked Biden, Obama and Bush because of really stupid spending packages, so you are again, completely off base and out and out lying, which is seeming to be an real consistent thing you are beginning to do.
You have defended everything Trump and everything GOP for a long long time now.

You and Independent are the biggest jokes of all. You defend Trump and the GOP's disgraceful behavior day after day, then somehow try to claim to be an indepenedent. Its like you are too much of a coward to admit you are a MAGA republican. And now that the MAGA republicans are being exposed as total trash and a total joke and a complete disgrace, you are trying to worm away from your core beliefs over the past 6 years.

Everybody on here knows you are a MAGA republican 100% and your statements have cemented this.

You haven't won it yet. And still might not. And if you think a one or two seat majority is going to get you what you want, you obviously don't know how things work.
a majority is all i want at this point with xiden admin still in place. oversight of the corrupt regime is all that is needed to slow down their trainwreak

You and Independent are the biggest jokes of all. You defend Trump and the GOP's disgraceful behavior day after day, then somehow try to claim to be an indepenedent. Its like you are too much of a coward to admit you are a MAGA republican. And now that the MAGA republicans are being exposed as total trash and a total joke and a complete disgrace, you are trying to worm away from your core beliefs over the past 6 years.

Everybody on here knows you are a MAGA republican 100% and your statements have cemented this.
I don't care for the GOP as most of them are neo-Cons and don't give a crap about people like you who live in the slums and didn't graduate Junior High School.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzz. You lefty loons have been whining since 2000.

And in response to others' comments: the GOP wing of the Establishment Uniparty is not the same as the millions of people who support conservative candidates. 6 million more votes were cast for GOP candidates in the U.S. this cycle. The lessons for local GOP groups are to do ballot harvesting and engage in lawfare - unless we reform election laws and get back to one day voting and counting (like other countries with free and fair elections do).

Or you can pull up your big-girl pants, quit whining, step out of your cult media bubble, and take a good hard look at yourself why Americans keep rejecting YOU!

Or you can pull up your big-girl pants, quit whining, step out of you cult media bubble, and take a good hard look at yourself why Americans keep rejecting YOU!

As if I give a fuck what you think.

You jumped the shark years ago, bub. So sad that Trump broke you.

Nope, I agreed with some of Trumps policies but I disagreed with his tax cuts, I disagreed with the 1/6 riots, I never claimed there was massive voter fraud, so you as usual are wrong but I have come to expect you to lie.

6379DB7B-9F27-42E3-AADF-CC17EE61189F.jpeg

MAGA is a bunch of petulant whining children.

You better give a fuck what I think. People like me are the reason why you losers keep losing.

View attachment 725206

Oh Jeebus, get a grip.

The Dems are going to lose the house and basically broke even in the Senate. I don't think they are going to be able to steal Georgia this year.

JackOfNoTrades
The gop gained voters from the dems in multiple categories
Women +8
Under 30 +12
Black +15
Hispanic +10
Suburban +9
Moderates +11

Tell me again how we lost???

It is CLEAR the gop is building a sizeable momentum. Right now Biden WOULD VETO anything put forward by the gop so not gaining a narrow majority is no different than having a narrow majority.

Let the left continue to push their radical immoral shit up till 2024

Forum List

Back