Will the GOP Change their ways After this MidTerm beating???

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzz. You lefty loons have been whining since 2000.

And in response to others' comments: the GOP wing of the Establishment Uniparty is not the same as the millions of people who support conservative candidates. 6 million more votes were cast for GOP candidates in the U.S. this cycle. The lessons for local GOP groups are to do ballot harvesting and engage in lawfare - unless we reform election laws and get back to one day voting and counting (like other countries with free and fair elections do).
How'd your Red Tsunami turn out for you?

JackOfNoTrades
The gop gained voters from the dems in multiple categories
Women +8
Under 30 +12
Black +15
Hispanic +10
Suburban +9
Moderates +11

Tell me again how we lost???

It is CLEAR the gop is building a sizeable momentum. Right now Biden WOULD VETO anything put forward by the gop so not gaining a narrow majority is no different than having a narrow majority.

Let the left continue to push their radical immoral shit up till 2024
And how'd that Red Tsunami turn out for con-trolling the Senate?

JackOfNoTrades
The gop gained voters from the dems in multiple categories
Women +8
Under 30 +12
Black +15
Hispanic +10
Suburban +9
Moderates +11

Tell me again how we lost???

It is CLEAR the gop is building a sizeable momentum. Right now Biden WOULD VETO anything put forward by the gop so not gaining a narrow majority is no different than having a narrow majority.

Let the left continue to push their radical immoral shit up till 2024
You lost. No red wave. A fingernail (possibly) in the House.
Spin away. If you front the same kind of candidates pushing the same issues two years from now, you're done.

End of story.

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

You are confused Moon Bat.

As usual you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the election process so the Democrats can be prevented from stealing more elections like we saw big time in 2020 and last week in the midterms.

In 2000 the goddamn Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. The sonofabitches wanted two Democrats and one Republican to decide the intent of the voter. We decided to stop that from happening and instituted election integrity reform in Democrat controlled areas like Dade County.

That put an end to Democrat thievery. They can't pull that shit here and that is why we saw the overwhelming victory for Republicans in the state last week.

The only thing America needs to do to stop the Democrat filth from stealing elections is to follow the Florida model for ballot integrity.

How'd your Red Tsunami turn out for you?

I never bought into that concept, Evul Twin. The media promoted it to make the Dems look better. My own personal prediction was that the GOP would have a small majority in the house and the Senate would be a tie. And now the media are trying to spin Trump v Desantis Thunderdome struggle session for the GOP. I don't believe that either.

I never bought into that concept, Evul Twin. The media promoted it to make the Dems look better. My own personal prediction was that the GOP would have a small majority in the house and the Senate would be a tie. And now the media are trying to spin Trump v Desantis Thunderdome struggle session for the GOP. I don't believe that either.
The media ran with the Red Wave to inspire Ds to vote.

You are confused Moon Bat.

As usual you don't know you ass from a hole in the ground.

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the election process so the Democrats can be prevented from stealing more elections like we saw big time in 2020 and last week in the midterms.

In 2000 the goddamn Democrats tried to steal the election in Florida. The sonofabitches wanted two Democrats and one Republican to decide the intent of the voter. We decided to stop that from happening and instituted election integrity reform in Democrat controlled areas like Dade County.

That put an end to Democrat thievery. They can't pull that shit here and that is why we saw the overwhelming victory for Republicans in the state last week.

The only thing America needs to do to stop the Democrat filth from stealing elections is to follow the Florida model for ballot integrity.
waaa !
waaaaaaa !!!!

mommy mommy !!

you are a weakling

You have to admit, this was the best attempt at SPIN yet. I don't think the party lead by Joe Biden should be attempting any victory laps. :auiqs.jpg:
they won the Senate, are barely down in the House, and the GOP is mad and crying, while Pelosi is talking shit about the failed red wave

You seem to be the only Trumper that is happy about these election results. What a joke

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

If we were so tired of fake baseless scandals, the Dims would have gotten the trouncing they deserved.

The OP is just more blather from the boink.

Forum List

Back