Will the GOP Change their ways After this MidTerm beating???

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?
Why did the GOP fail so badly in these midterms?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)
and will the GOP change their failed way?

Didn't they do a post-mortem about a decade ago that they completely ignored the advice from?

It's too late. They are stuck with Trump for better or worse. The majority will double down on Trump and fall in line behind him. Trump will eviscerate everyone who stands against him...his protege included.
And he will lead them down the primrose path to destruction. And they will go willingly because there is nothing they can do about it. It's too late. :)
I think Trump will continue a slow decline of support, this election will be seen as a referendum on Trump. I think Trump will try a third party shot and divide the Republican in 2024 but after he comes in a distant third and he will be all but done, the Dems will get four more years of a super candidate and maybe in 2028 America gets it figured out and we start getting better candidates.

what beating? they won the house
Projection is by 3 or 4 seats. Hanging by a fingernail. If they don't get to 218, the next two years will see the Republican party's destruction. The House Freedom Cucks are already lining up to oppose McCarthy as Speaker unless he acquiesces to rule changes and snipe hunt investigations (Impeachment, Hunter Biden). Look for either Jordan or Scalise to step in to the Speaker race. It'll be worse than having Paul Ryan as Speaker.

But it will be a whole lot of fun to watch Republicans fall all over themselves trying to govern, especially when the vote to raise the debt ceiling comes up.
If the government shuts down, they're done. Democrats have the Senate. Maybe they can continue to approve judges at record pace and reverse the alt-right lean that the courts took under Trump.

Maybe a lot more people were just satisfied with the performance of Sleepy Joe this year? Makes sense, since brain damaged morons like Fetterman got elected.

Maybe the GOP will nominate less intelligent people in future election cycles to carry their message.
I'm sure it will help the GOP to call the millions of Americans who have had and recovered from strokes "brain damaged" and "morons" and "retards". Keep it up.

Projection is by 3 or 4 seats. Hanging by a fingernail. If they don't get to 218, the next two years will see the Republican party's destruction. The House Freedom Cucks are already lining up to oppose McCarthy as Speaker unless he acquiesces to rule changes and snipe hunt investigations (Impeachment, Hunter Biden). Look for either Jordan or Scalise to step in to the Speaker race. It'll be worse than having Paul Ryan as Speaker.

But it will be a whole lot of fun to watch Republicans fall all over themselves trying to govern, especially when the vote to raise the debt ceiling comes up.
If the government shuts down, they're done. Democrats have the Senate. Maybe they can continue to approve judges at record pace and reverse the alt-right lean that the courts took under Trump.
oh there will be oversight of the demafasict admin. justice is coming

oh there will be oversight of the demafasict admin. justice is coming
Heh, heh. I'm gonna keep using this phrase because it was prescient for Tuesday.

Don't..Bet..The..Farm..On..It. (Thinking about getting put on a bumper sticker).

Republicans go down the snipe hunt hole and even some of the people that steadfastly voted for them on Tuesday will abandon them.
The moderate Republican leadership knows that diving down into any investigations will mean certain death for the party.

The dem's midterm win defies precedent and convention. Never has a president/party with low approvals done so well in his first mid term.
Why is that?

I think it is because the majority of Americans are tired of the fake baseless scandals, the fake election denying with no evidence, the non stop criminal behavior from Trump and other republicans (who got pardoned by Trump), and the destruction of our personal freedoms with the abortion ban and potential many other GOP freedom bans coming.

Will the GOP get the message that the majority of Americans are tired of this crap and want no part of it, or will the GOP nominate Trump again and loose again, and cry about election fraud with no evidence again??

Why did the GOP get crushed in these midterms? (if your response to this is fraud then you are a total joke and exactly why the GOP lost)

Why would Republican's stop enforcing the law?

The thread title is typical commie-dem gaslighting.

The reason the GOP lost twofold:

1. The Dems laundered taxpayer money through Ukraine-FTX-Dem campaign coffers overwhelmed legal campaign donations to the GOP.

2. Massive voting by mail controlled by Fed overseers in key jurisdictions.

Money Fraud + Vote Counting Fraud

Why is that?

WOMEN!!!!! Women from both parties refuse to lose the right to chose. Republicans are determined to strip them of that right. 8 million more women voters than men.

You’re right, this IS a war for many of us. A war to preserve out way of life and the core beliefs that make us who we are. We will go to the grave with those views unchanged, no matter what the rest of you think or believe. No matter what law or policy you put in place. We will live life Right, no matter how far this nation goes in embracing Wrong.
In other words, the Party of Fossils. Ok.

I’m not Maga or Republican dummy, so again your stupid post means nothing.but diversion from my point, you have is nothing to address my post.
I didnt like Trump and I don’t like Biden, two really bad Presidents, I am happy we can now cut off the Biden spending spree, before he really screws us with debt. Now, maybe we can get back to the days when Republicans and Democrats worked for the people instead big business, but I doubt it.

The Republicans should have ran away with this election but they put up candidates that were terrible.

Now, the House will send bills to the Senate and the Senate will table them. Democrats won’t get any spending bills passed. I am happy with that considering we need to raise taxes on everyone and cut spending by at least 25%.
As the post disaster denials con-tinue.......................................

1. The Dems laundered taxpayer money through Ukraine-FTX-Dem campaign coffers overwhelmed legal campaign donations to the GOP.

LOL. Look at that...a Gaslighting Fantasy! :auiqs.jpg:

Put up better candidates. You might find yourselves winning close elections...or continue to put up excuses and conspiracy theories...yeah..that'll win elections. :)

Last edited:

The stupid is strong with this one. Smart people know that everything you just posted are right wing lies and they're sick and tired of being lied to by Republicans.

LOL. Look at that...a Gaslighting Fantasy! :auiqs.jpg:

Put up better candidates. You might yourselves winning close elections...or continue to put up excuses and conspiracy theories...yeah..that'll win elections. :)

When it takes days to count ballots in secret, Occam's Razor says: It's Fraud.

Forum List

Back