Will Taylor Swift have an impact on the Election of 2024

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023

1702920943170.png

1702920994285.png

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?
I don't know the answer to that but suggest it will be amazing.

The Politics Watcher has some interesting comments about it.

Taylor Swift's Impact on the Political Landscape: A Celebrity's Influence​

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump will grab a good 2-3% more votes due to her presence.

A public figure like her who can thank her fans for her popularity, will lose half of them if she takes sides. That goes for any celebrity.

At the classic country station in my new home state, first time I tuned it in, in the car, I heard, "If you're looking for Taylor Swift" -- pause -- "YOU'RE ON THE WRONG STATION".

I knew I was where I wanted to be.

Will Taylor charge $5000 per vote like she does selling her seats at her concerts?

Is there anything more predictable than the party that likes to fuck kids latching onto the most feckless, insipid, insufferable airhead and hunching on it until they suck the fucking life out of it.

Remember when Avenatti was their hero-du-jour? They smothered that little fucker and now he's 'prison pussy' for another 14 years. :laughing0301:

It must suck to be a self-loathing, codependent, shit-eating parasite.... I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet....

89a0ls.jpg

I hear Taylor voted for Biden.

Turns out Taylor is not so swift after all.

But all the rich fat cats vote DNC.

Forum List

Back