Conservatives Uncover Democrat Plot To Turn Taylor Swift Into An International Pop Star And The Kansas City Chiefs Into A Dynasty So Swift Could Date

Trump isn't the subject, asshole.
LOL You just claimed this... "Here's the difference between righties and you shitlibs: they can laugh at themselves." and yet when Smokin' OP proves your orange loser loses it when made fun of, you get into a huff? Isn't Trump a "righty"?:laughing0301:

Gad, you retards are so easy to make fun of.

In a shocking discovery sure to shake America to its core, conservatives announced they have uncovered a secret plot by the Democratic Party to turn Taylor Swift into an international pop star and the Kansas City Chiefs into a football dynasty so Swift could then date a Kansas City player and leverage the collective media coverage to get Joseph R. Biden, Jr. elected as President.

The conspiracy, confirmed by the sharpest conservative minds on social media, alleges that Swift's rise to the top of the music and pop culture spheres and the ascendance of the Chiefs to join other storied championship franchises in NFL history did not happen by mere coincidence, but instead were orchestrated down to the smallest detail by high-ranking powerbrokers to make sure the media storm generated by Swift's romance with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce could ensure Biden's re-election.

"This is obviously an op," said one popular right-wing social media personality. "You mean to tell me that a singer-songwriter who has been popular for nearly two decades just happens to start dating an All-Pro tight end on a team that just happened to recently start winning Super Bowls for the first time in 50 years? Really? You people are such sheep. Wake up! Democrats have been planning this for years!"

LOL When even Babylon Bee starts making fun of their MAGA crowd...
Tired of all the SB drama, it takes away from the game. I am not thrilled with the match up and now all the drama, I’m leaning toward skipping the whole thing, can’t we in America just enjoy a game without Democrats and Republicans making it their political BS. Just shut up and play the game!

You're not too bright, are you? Yeah, I know. I started this thread.

You may want to share that with your retard butt-boy :itsok:
So, you're derailing your own thread? I was enjoying it.

Sure hope that Ms. S. does not marry her boyfriend on the field.

That would probably mark the beginning of the end of her career.

She should have a traditional church wedding attended by only a few hundred of her closest friends.

It would be the marriage of the decade.

A few fans should be chosen to attend, too.

The media would go wild with its coverage.

It would help heal the nation.

No, calling you are retard because you didn't even know I started this thread.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
"Retard" coming from somebody who's derailing his own otherwise enjoyable thread because of TDS is a laugh.

In a shocking discovery sure to shake America to its core, conservatives announced they have uncovered a secret plot by the Democratic Party to turn Taylor Swift into an international pop star and the Kansas City Chiefs into a football dynasty so Swift could then date a Kansas City player and leverage the collective media coverage to get Joseph R. Biden, Jr. elected as President.

The conspiracy, confirmed by the sharpest conservative minds on social media, alleges that Swift's rise to the top of the music and pop culture spheres and the ascendance of the Chiefs to join other storied championship franchises in NFL history did not happen by mere coincidence, but instead were orchestrated down to the smallest detail by high-ranking powerbrokers to make sure the media storm generated by Swift's romance with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce could ensure Biden's re-election.

"This is obviously an op," said one popular right-wing social media personality. "You mean to tell me that a singer-songwriter who has been popular for nearly two decades just happens to start dating an All-Pro tight end on a team that just happened to recently start winning Super Bowls for the first time in 50 years? Really? You people are such sheep. Wake up! Democrats have been planning this for years!"

LOL When even Babylon Bee starts making fun of their MAGA crowd...

1707240183492.png

Forum List

Back