Will Taylor Swift have an impact on the Election of 2024

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?
I don't know the answer to that but suggest it will be amazing.

The Politics Watcher has some interesting comments about it.

Taylor Swift's Impact on the Political Landscape: A Celebrity's Influence​

She's easy in the eyes, but her only influence on me is making it clear who NOT to vote for.

There's a shitload of RWNJ hate on display here.

I'm not a "swifty", country music gives me the heebie jeebies, but if she can trigger tRumplings this well she must be doing something right.
Oh bullshit there isn't any HATE for Taylor Swift. She is a very talented young lady who happens to wield a lot of influence over millions of young naive fans.

There's a shitload of RWNJ hate on display here.

I'm not a "swifty", country music gives me the heebie jeebies, but if she can trigger tRumplings this well she must be doing something right.

Oh brother.

You lefties and your soft fweels.

Oh bullshit there isn't any HATE for Taylor Swift. She is a very talented young lady who happens to wield a lot of influence over millions of young naive fans.

I'll listen to most of her stuff if it comes on the radio, but I'd not shell out any money to buy anything of hers. She still seems to be writing the same stuff she started out with as a young girl. She has some catchy tunes, but I wouldn't say she was the mega talent some say she is.

Let's be clear as I have followed the U.S political phonomenon closely since about 2016. The number of voters that Biden would gain with her "endorsement" will/equate to the same number Hillary gained wth her full court press of every millionaire musician, in short, any amount he gains would be dwarfed by those who vote for Trump in protest and to SPITE those elite overrated dancers. Especialy Independents who.are even more.critical. Trump will remind his voters "I am for the little guy, he is for the Hollywood millionaire". You can only beat Trump with popular policies and energy in your campaign. If people feel they.and America are better off than 4 yearss ago, then Trump loses. Her presence will get Trump voters and sideline observers motivated to vote as people are tired of the charade from wealthy shills. Also, if Biden campaigns from his home again he very well could lose.

I'll listen to most of her stuff if it comes on the radio, but I'd not shell out any money to buy anything of hers. She still seems to be writing the same stuff she started out with as a young girl. She has some catchy tunes, but I wouldn't say she was the mega talent some say she is.
I think her true talent is performance. I agree her songs, voice and guitar playing are pretty generic. Joni Mitchell for example was a far better guitarist, singer, songwriter but her time was before Social Media.

Forum List

Back