Will Taylor Swift have an impact on the Election of 2024

Trump supporters do not resemble Swiftees in the least.
I guess you're right. They are much more likely to treat him like a religious figure than a popstar.

cult.jpg

Her impact the last 18 months in the public eye has demonstrated she is a woman of incredibe potential on impacting American culture including next years election. She is the image and voice and spirit of the call by half of our species to the feminine romantic. Any man who ignores or dismisses its power is a fool. A tremendous fool.

If she calls out to women to register and vote, and then goes farther to tell the voters to not for Donald, what wll be the impact?
I don't know the answer to that but suggest it will be amazing.

The Politics Watcher has some interesting comments about it.

Taylor Swift's Impact on the Political Landscape: A Celebrity's Influence​

That would be amazing.
An additional 15 million 18-30 year olds registering and voting for Democrats in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Indiana...

Ms. swift could change this country for the better, forever.

I might just have to listen to one of her songs.

That would be amazing.
An additional 15 million 18-30 year olds registering and voting for Democrats in Texas, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Indiana...

Listened to her for the first time a few weeks back. Pop music really isn't my thing but I was pleasantly surprised. She's an excellent pop music songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.

A public figure like her who can thank her fans for her popularity, will lose half of them if she takes sides. That goes for any celebrity.
You think 50% of people under 30 are MAGATS?

May I just say
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I had to stop and breathe.

Is there anything more predictable than the party that likes to fuck kids latching onto the most feckless, insipid, insufferable airhead and hunching on it until they suck the fucking life out of it.

Remember when Avenatti was their hero-du-jour? They smothered that little fucker and now he's 'prison pussy' for another 14 years. :laughing0301:

It must suck to be a self-loathing, codependent, shit-eating parasite.... I'm not a doctor, I just play one on the internet....

View attachment 875011
I see you came all over your monitor.

I'm just hoping the majority of her fans are under 18.

Some 45% of avid fans are millennials, people between the ages of 27 and 42, while 23% are baby boomers, 21% are Gen Xers and just 11% are members of Gen Z—those 26 and under. A slim majority, 55%, of avid Swift fans are Democrats, compared to 23% who are politically independent and 23% who are Republicans.

Some 45% of avid fans are millennials, people between the ages of 27 and 42, while 23% are baby boomers, 21% are Gen Xers and just 11% are members of Gen Z—those 26 and under. A slim majority, 55%, of avid Swift fans are Democrats, compared to 23% who are politically independent and 23% who are Republicans.
OK I always take these kind of stats with a grain or two of salt. Any concert scenes I see are loaded with teeny bopper looking girls.

That would be amazing.

Just one example of how easily convinced you dummies are.

Derp

Where'd you get those from?

Forum List

Back