Conservatives Uncover Democrat Plot To Turn Taylor Swift Into An International Pop Star And The Kansas City Chiefs Into A Dynasty So Swift Could Date

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
In a shocking discovery sure to shake America to its core, conservatives announced they have uncovered a secret plot by the Democratic Party to turn Taylor Swift into an international pop star and the Kansas City Chiefs into a football dynasty so Swift could then date a Kansas City player and leverage the collective media coverage to get Joseph R. Biden, Jr. elected as President.

The conspiracy, confirmed by the sharpest conservative minds on social media, alleges that Swift's rise to the top of the music and pop culture spheres and the ascendance of the Chiefs to join other storied championship franchises in NFL history did not happen by mere coincidence, but instead were orchestrated down to the smallest detail by high-ranking powerbrokers to make sure the media storm generated by Swift's romance with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce could ensure Biden's re-election.

"This is obviously an op," said one popular right-wing social media personality. "You mean to tell me that a singer-songwriter who has been popular for nearly two decades just happens to start dating an All-Pro tight end on a team that just happened to recently start winning Super Bowls for the first time in 50 years? Really? You people are such sheep. Wake up! Democrats have been planning this for years!"

LOL When even Babylon Bee starts making fun of their MAGA crowd...

Name one of her songs....

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I'm just fucking with you.... you have no idea... you can barely spell her name.

8e844d.jpg

Vermin democrats hate Taylor Swift. She represents everything they despise her. She's white, sings understandable songs and is dating a white guy that is also a football player. They can make white babies. The left will stop at nothing to destroy them both. Blaming conservatives is just a tactic. It really is all about stopping white babies.

Vermin democrats hate Taylor Swift. She represents everything they despise her. She's white, sings understandable songs and is dating a white guy that is also a football player. They can make white babies. The left will stop at nothing to destroy them both. Blaming conservatives is just a tactic. It really is all about stopping white babies.
What do you mean? It is The Right that are after to destroy her.

In a shocking discovery sure to shake America to its core, conservatives announced they have uncovered a secret plot by the Democratic Party to turn Taylor Swift into an international pop star and the Kansas City Chiefs into a football dynasty so Swift could then date a Kansas City player and leverage the collective media coverage to get Joseph R. Biden, Jr. elected as President.

The conspiracy, confirmed by the sharpest conservative minds on social media, alleges that Swift's rise to the top of the music and pop culture spheres and the ascendance of the Chiefs to join other storied championship franchises in NFL history did not happen by mere coincidence, but instead were orchestrated down to the smallest detail by high-ranking powerbrokers to make sure the media storm generated by Swift's romance with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce could ensure Biden's re-election.

"This is obviously an op," said one popular right-wing social media personality. "You mean to tell me that a singer-songwriter who has been popular for nearly two decades just happens to start dating an All-Pro tight end on a team that just happened to recently start winning Super Bowls for the first time in 50 years? Really? You people are such sheep. Wake up! Democrats have been planning this for years!"

LOL When even Babylon Bee starts making fun of their MAGA crowd...
That's actually amusing.

Here's the difference between righties and you shitlibs: they can laugh at themselves.

This is absolutely nuts. Conservatives have lost it completely.

Taylor Swift is great and should be admired by everyone.
You did check the source of that story, didn't you? It's a parody site. They're poking fun at the whole thing.

Like your whiny, orange dear leader?

Trump officials complained to Disney about Jimmy Kimmel ...

View attachment 897835
The Hill
https://thehill.com › blogs › in-the-know › 3876476-tr...
Feb 27, 2023 — Former President Trump directed his staff to complain to ABC parent company Disney about late night host Jimmy Kimmel's jokes about him, ...
Whoop, there it is, whoop, there it is. We were waiting for the inevitable, "But, but, something about TRUMP!" to show up.

This is absolutely nuts. Conservatives have lost it completely.

Taylor Swift is great and should be admired by everyone.
She's an entertainer that doesn't have drug abuse, infidelity or alcohol scandal surrounding her. For that, sure, she deserves admiration, but great? That remains to be seen. If she can capitalize on the current marketing driven fad surrounding her concert tour, she has a chance at greatness, but pop music doesn't really lend itself to career longevity, mostly because the next generation of kids (the target demographic for pop music) doesn't want to be seen listening to the same music Mom does.

I will say, however, that the YouTube video of the screaming goats they added to one of her songs is quite funny.

1) Sounds like you're at least 12 years old.
2) RAP?

"Here's the difference between righties and you shitlibs: they can laugh at themselves".
I've been tracking a phenomenon ever since the 2020 campaign. Without fail, almost every single time someone says something critical about liberals or democrats (but I repeat myself), someone else swoops in with something about TRUMP!. It's less astonishing to see than the sun shining on the Sahara desert. It's like they can't allow Quid Pro and the democrats to stand on their own merits when criticized. Hence, the mocking response.

She's an entertainer that doesn't have drug abuse, infidelity or alcohol scandal surrounding her. For that, sure, she deserves admiration, but great? That remains to be seen. If she can capitalize on the current marketing driven fad surrounding her concert tour, she has a chance at greatness, but pop music doesn't really lend itself to career longevity, mostly because the next generation of kids (the target demographic for pop music) doesn't want to be seen listening to the same music Mom does.

I will say, however, that the YouTube video of the screaming goats they added to one of her songs is quite funny.
Swift won her first grammy award 14 years ago.
She won her 13th last night.

Taylor Swift wins album of the year at the Grammy Awards ...​

1707141857001.png
KSBW
https://www.ksbw.com › grammys-2024-live-updates

3 hours ago — Taylor Swift won album of the year at the Grammy Awards for “Midnights,” breaking a record for most wins in the category with four.

Not my cup of tea but my father didn't like Led Zeppelin either.

She’s had a career stretching three decades (00’s, 10’s and 20’s) now and there are no signs of any kind of decline anytime soon. She has thus already demonstrated longevity.

Furthermore, she is a billionaire, incredibly hardworking and massively talented.

It is fair to say she is great.
It is also super old.

That's actually amusing.

Here's the difference between righties and you shitlibs: they can laugh at themselves.
And yet, your orange fuhrer flies into a rage whenever SNL makes fun of him. You guys have a funny way of showing tolerance. :itsok:

Forum List

Back