Will Republican women applaud the right to an abortion being taken away from them?

Sure if you like coat hangers & back alleys.
Nope. Most "back alley" abortions were performed in a doctor's clinic and were perfectly safe. The myth of thousands of women dying each year from back alley abortions is total bullshit. It was a fearmongering hoax deliberately made up by the assholes at NARAL.

Soon, we will have another radical right wing judge.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Will losing this woman's right be OK to women in the US?

Should women be punished for getting an abortion?

What is it you think women will do? Celebrate?
If Roe v. Wade is repealed, you won't see any change in the abortion rate. At all.

I'd say that isn't entirely true.

But mostly so.
The abortion rate barely changed when Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. There were already nearly a million legal abortions a year before Roe v. Wade.

And abortions will continue unabated if Roe v. Wade is repealed.

It was my understanding that there were five states that had it legalized.

My assumption is that it will be illegal in places like Kansas. So Kansans' will simply go to CO (where I am sure it will be legal) to be serviced.
Prior to Roe v. Wade, there were 4 states where abortion on demand was legal. However, there were 16 states where abortion was legal for rape, incest, or health of the mother.

"Health of the mother" was so loosely interpreted by sympathetic doctors as to render the term meaningless, making abortion virtually an on-demand service in those states.

I did the research many years ago, starting with the assumption that the abortion rate must have been very low prior to Roe v. Wade. To my utter amazement, I found that it was nearly a million a year.

It was always high and that didn't count the back alley abortions (maybe they didn't really exist).

So, the left got little out of this excpet a pissed off right wing.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

If Roe v. Wade is repealed, you won't see any change in the abortion rate. At all.

But mostly so.
The abortion rate barely changed when Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. There were already nearly a million legal abortions a year before Roe v. Wade.

Then no worries right?
I'm pro-life. I believe Roe V. Wade should be repealed as a matter of conscience.

However, I have no illusions that it would have any effect on the abortion rate.

So much time and effort is being wasted when we could have actually cut the abortion rate in half by now with common sense measures. But we have let the extremists control the debate. As in so many other matters.

It's just plain stupid. And a lot of abortions are the result.

You're kind of strange. Why do you think doing away with Roe will outlaw abortion? Sounds like panic and fear mongering to me.
dean kinda strange?....

But mostly so.

Then no worries right?
I'm pro-life. I believe Roe V. Wade should be repealed as a matter of conscience.

However, I have no illusions that it would have any effect on the abortion rate.

So much time and effort is being wasted when we could have actually cut the abortion rate in half by now with common sense measures. But we have let the extremists control the debate. As in so many other matters.

I am somewhat pro-choice.

But I do see that to many girls are having them because of fucked up family life and a lack of self worth.

You're right. Women will then go to back ally butchers just like they had to before Roe v Wade. And the difference is that an actual living person can and will die a painful and gruesome death.
I was around before Roe v Wade and saw the results of what women had to go through. The only hope is that they will still be able to get the medical medicine that will do the job.
Whai is really funny is many here probably support Israel who has abortion on demand, no questions asked, and to whom we give billions a year.
I'd love to know how many of those in Congress and even ttrump himself have paid for their wives and mistresses to have an abortion. I hope these women will come forward if it looks like it's going to get repealed. But of course none of these men will believe them because they're just lying whores who want to smear those saints in DC.

You mean will Republican women lament not being able to legally kill their unborn babies purely for their own convenience? Nope.

How can you call yourself a "progressive" and "humane" and "tolerant" and then turn around and defend the practice of elective abortion? You are worse than the slavery apologists of the 1850s.
I mean Republican women deciding for themselves what they do with their own bodies and not let men decide for them.

This won't change a thing you stupid ignorant horses' ass.

But mostly so.

Then no worries right?

Which measures?

"Will Republican women applaud saying murdering babies is wrong?"

All decent people would say yes. Women, or men, Republican or not. All immoral murder supporting trash.... likely would not.

Abortion should only be legal for the situations of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger, Abortion on Demand, the Killing For Convenience of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb should be outlawed and also it should be a criminal offence. To consciously make the decision to have your OWN child murdered in the womb because to allow it to live would not be convenient for your lifestyle is literally up there with Paedophilia in the most heinous of crimes league.

The solution is if you do not want to get pregnant then use contraception and don't mention the usual that condoms can split *, there are a large variety of contraception devices that are only for women, they should use one of them, either that or don't go out and get drunk and open the legs for the first man who buys you drinks or dinner or whatever.

* That is how Kid A arrived on this planet, I did NOT decide to have an abortion because I'm not a Satanic Bitch Slut like the Murderers of their OWN children in the womb are.

"Should women be punished for getting an abortion?"

If they have not been raped, a victim of incest or their life is not in danger, if they are Killing For Convenience and consciously decide to have their own child murdered in the womb then they should be charged with murder and depending on a jury they should get life in prison like what happens with other CHILD KILLERS. Some of these disgusting bitches are even Serial Killers, some of them have had four or five abortions, there is a very special place in Hell for these bitches who consciously with premeditation order that their own child is murdered in the womb.
Never have understood how women can just kill a human being that is developing healthy in their womb. It's just sick.

People who support legalized elective abortion are worse than the Southern slavery apologists in the 1850s. No one who supports abortion has any right to pose as being humane or progressive or compassionate. Such people are helping to enable the killing of innocent babies for no valid reason.

We're not talking about cases of rape, incest, severe deformity, or endangerment. Those cases account for barely 5% of all abortions. We're talking about elective abortion.
These aren't "babies." They are a cluster of cells and depending on the stage, either a zygote, or a fetus. There's laws that now protects a fetus after viability.
You know, it's funny how many bleat about those "poor murdered babies" when they don't want to have their taxes help feed, clothe, and house them after they're born because then, they're nothing more than leeches on the country. They also don't want to provide medical care for them if they end up in the NICU or get after birth. They don't think they're entitled to a decent education either.
The hypocrisy is disgusting!

All decent people would say yes. Women, or men, Republican or not. All immoral murder supporting trash.... likely would not.
Sorry, but it isn't murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person.

People who support legalized elective abortion are worse than the Southern slavery apologists in the 1850s. No one who supports abortion has any right to pose as being humane or progressive or compassionate. Such people are helping to enable the killing of innocent babies for no valid reason.

We're not talking about cases of rape, incest, severe deformity, or endangerment. Those cases account for barely 5% of all abortions. We're talking about elective abortion.
These aren't "babies." They are a cluster of cells and depending on the stage, either a zygote, or a fetus. There's laws that now protects a fetus after viability.
You know, it's funny how many bleat about those "poor murdered babies" when they don't want to have their taxes help feed, clothe, and house them after they're born because then, they're nothing more than leeches on the country. They also don't want to provide medical care for them if they end up in the NICU or get after birth. They don't think they're entitled to a decent education either.
The hypocrisy is disgusting!

Sad to see you lie to yourself

Even though Roe v Wade was based on a bogus concept of "the right to privacy" that didn't exist in the Constitution there is no real effort underway to repeal the Supreme Court decision. President Trump never said that women should be punished for having an abortion but if the truth be known, many women have been punishing themselves for decades with symptoms close to PTSD after sometimes bing forced by liberal men to hire someone to terminate the life of the unborn child inside them. If an abortion horror house like Dr. Kermit Gosnel's clinic could exist in the enlightened city of Philadelphia imagine how many other horror houses are sanctioned by Planned Parenthood and funded by the taxpayers? The truth is that most republicans simply don't want to be forced to fund Planned Parenthood and the Supreme Court just said that Right to Life groups don't have to promote abortion propaganda in their clinics

I doubt Roe v Wade will be overturned.

However, the Supremes are gonna put all kinds of restrictions on it.

Shortly, the Supreme Court will be nothing more than a Republican rubber stamp.

Sorry, but it isn't murder. Murder is the killing of an already born person.

Sorry, but it is murder. Murder is killing of a human being, without cause or reason.

This idea that you can claim who is, and who is not "a person" is wrong, and sick.

Do you know what happened the last time Human beings thought they had the right to determine who is, and who is not, a person?

It was the 3/5ths compromise, when arrogant sinful, evil humans, said you are not really a person.

NO. You don't get to decide who is or is not a person. Period, end of story, don't ever say that crap again.

Here are the facts. It is human. Do a DNA test, and prove me wrong. Good luck with that.
It is alive. It grows, consumes oxygen and nurishment. Do any test you want to try and prove me wrong.
It did nothing wrong, or deserving of death. Prove it committed some crime, beyond it inconvenienced an arrogant human female..... good luck trying to prove that.

It's human. It's alive. It did nothing wrong.

You know what you call someone who kills a living human being who did nothing wrong? We call that person a murderer.

If you kill a baby...... you are a murderer. Don't give me this 'it is not a person' crap. Thanks, don't bother me with that idiotic nonsense again.

Sure if you like coat hangers & back alleys.
Nope. Most "back alley" abortions were performed in a doctor's clinic and were perfectly safe. The myth of thousands of women dying each year from back alley abortions is total bullshit. It was a fearmongering hoax deliberately made up by the assholes at NARAL.
I know someone who went to a nurse and she performed hers in her bedroom. A couple of days later, she started hemorrhaging and almost died because she was too afraid to tell her parents or go tot he hospital. She called me and I went to help her the best I could. she finally stopped bleeding but had lost so much blood that she stayed weak for awhile.I remember her being doubled over the toilet while she gushed blood and clots into it. It was in the middle of the night and I was spending the night because it had started earlier when she called me. We were both young...21...and it's a miracle she didn't die from blood loss. I also went with her when she had it and thought everything would be okay because this was a nurse. It's something I will never forget.

State sanctioned infanticide is not a right. It’s our greatest tragedy.

9402E478-DC8F-48EE-BF6A-33616568806F.jpeg

Scare tactics in overdrive!

Doesn't matter, too late. Suck it

Forum List

Back