Will Republican women applaud the right to an abortion being taken away from them?

Soon, we will have another radical right wing judge.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Will losing this woman's right be OK to women in the US?

Should women be punished for getting an abortion?

What is it you think women will do? Celebrate?

What's the matter Deany....worried your boyfriend won't like you ?

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

You're kind of strange. Why do you think doing away with Roe will outlaw abortion? Sounds like panic and fear mongering to me.

If Roe v. Wade is repealed, you won't see any change in the abortion rate. At all.

Here we go, typical Leftist, trying to cause major grief!

Why don't you look up what CONSERVATIVE judges say little Deanie? All of them......as far as I have seen...….proclaim that it is a STATES RIGHTS ISSUE, and has NOTHING to do with the Federal Government. Same with marriage.

So what is the matter little Deanie? You to g****mn lazy to go make your case in the states?

Of course you are, how silly of me to ask such a question! Your a lazy a** who wants some big eared, skinny 1/2 black dude to tell everyone what to do from Washington DC, so you don't have to make your case to people across the country. Same reason why your side wants rid of the electoral college.

You people are screwed. Make sure you tell Auntie Maxine and Fancy Nancy thanks for almost insuring our victory in November, and give Peter Strozk and Lisa Paige a kiss for us too. They helped cement it also.

Cya, wouldn't want to be ya in the upcoming months-)

Republican women don’t want to kill their children. In fact they are leading the charge against abortion

Is it about abortion or about a woman's right to have the last word about her own body? if men got pregnant would it be on the agenda? and yes its a good thing there are now many forms of birth control. do we have laws to close places that provide less cost for birth control? are some of the major problems some country's like India have due to over population? do we have problems due to over population? do we complain about people we think have baby's they cant take care of? lots of things to think about, solution or more problems.

you don't even know what it means. Try doing some research first. Man you are ignorant.
Women have self determination over their own bodies currently.

End Roe V Wade and that goes away.

That's the way it is.

Anything else opens up control by someone else.

No it doesn't you jackass.

More than 30 states will allow it to continue.

Are you really that ignorant.

You don't know shit about science.

You apparently don't know shit about our government.

Well, I guess we all knew that.

If Roe v. Wade is repealed, you won't see any change in the abortion rate. At all.

I'd say that isn't entirely true.

But mostly so.

But mostly so.
The abortion rate barely changed when Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. There were already nearly a million legal abortions a year before Roe v. Wade.

And abortions will continue unabated if Roe v. Wade is repealed.

But mostly so.
The abortion rate barely changed when Roe v. Wade was made the law of the land. There were already nearly a million legal abortions a year before Roe v. Wade.

Then no worries right?

But mostly so.

It was my understanding that there were five states that had it legalized.

My assumption is that it will be illegal in places like Kansas. So Kansans' will simply go to CO (where I am sure it will be legal) to be serviced.

People who support legalized elective abortion are worse than the Southern slavery apologists in the 1850s. No one who supports abortion has any right to pose as being humane or progressive or compassionate. Such people are helping to enable the killing of innocent babies for no valid reason.

We're not talking about cases of rape, incest, severe deformity, or endangerment. Those cases account for barely 5% of all abortions. We're talking about elective abortion.

But mostly so.

It was my understanding that there were five states that had it legalized.

My assumption is that it will be illegal in places like Kansas. So Kansans' will simply go to CO (where I am sure it will be legal) to be serviced.
Prior to Roe v. Wade, there were 4 states where abortion on demand was legal. However, there were 16 states where abortion was legal for rape, incest, or health of the mother.

"Health of the mother" was so loosely interpreted by sympathetic doctors as to render the term meaningless, making abortion virtually an on-demand service in those states.

I did the research many years ago, starting with the assumption that the abortion rate must have been very low prior to Roe v. Wade. To my utter amazement, I found that it was nearly a million a year.

Forum List

Back