Bad news for Republicans. Supreme Court taking up Abortion. Again.

First, I was talking about the Supreme Court decision, not reactions to it. Second, most Americans don't favor abortion after the first trimester. Most Democrat politicians refuse to limit it at that. They claim a woman has the right to choose all the way up to nine months.

Look at the Texas case. The fetus is non viable. Not able to live. It will never be alive outside the womb. Texas law says no. And that woman isn’t alone.

That is the fly in the buttermilk. The RW refuses to acknowledge or even deal with. In fact. Instead of doing the smart thing, the Attorney General ran to the State Supreme Court after threatening to prosecute anyone who gave any care to the woman.

Here is what most people really think. It should be between the woman and her Doctor. Period.

Nothing “nutcase” about it. Every abortion is the murder of an innocent human being, everyone who has any willing part in it is a murderer, and ultimately, God will hold every such murderer accountable for the shedding of innocent blood. Those are hard facts.

Whatever happens in this mortal life, those of you who choose to wallow in the blood of innocents will not escape eternal justice for your crimes.
Blow that sanctimonious drivel outa your ass. Women are pissed and they gonna vote

Look at the Texas case. The fetus is non viable. Not able to live. It will never be alive outside the womb. Texas law says no. And that woman isn’t alone.

That is the fly in the buttermilk. The RW refuses to acknowledge or even deal with. In fact. Instead of doing the smart thing, the Attorney General ran to the State Supreme Court after threatening to prosecute anyone who gave any care to the woman.

Here is what most people really think. It should be between the woman and her Doctor. Period.
LOL. Way to completely ignore what I wrote in my post.

Forum List

Back