Will Republican women applaud the right to an abortion being taken away from them?

Soon, we will have another radical right wing judge.

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Will losing this woman's right be OK to women in the US?

Should women be punished for getting an abortion?

What is it you think women will do? Celebrate?

Idiot. All SCOTUS will do is send it back to the States.

People think abortion was illegal before Roe v. Wade. That is a lie.

Besides, I think abortion on demand should be given to ANY dimocrap that wants one.

Plus $10 from CrimeStoppers

Eliminating Roe v Wade will only impact Red States where abortion will be banned

Women in those states overwhelmingly supported Trump knowing what the consequences will be. If they lose the right to abortion, they deserve what they get

Liberals support distributing free and low cost birth control to prevent “accidents”. They also support sex education. Liberals have advocated free neonatal care and maternity services to poor women.

Conservatives support abstinence.

I've known a few people that worked at PP. They'll tell you straight-up that they give BC Pills to these women but they're too stupid to take them properly. Or at all.

Not all Conservatives support abstinence as the only solution. I can tell you that for a FACT.

One of the main responsibilities of a caring Conservative Mother is to make sure her Teenage daughter is on BC Pills.

And they do. Which is why out-of-wedlock births among Conservatives is less than one-tenth what it is among dimocrap scum.

All you're doing is trying to spread fear. Which is all dimocrap FILTH have.

If SCOTUS strikes down Roe v. Wade, it's because it was a STUPID decision based on a non-existent premise NOT found in the Constitution.

The States are going to have to sac-up. If they don't, the politicians making the laws there will become extinct.

dimocraps are just simply stupid

Abortion isn't going anywhere

Roe versus Wade is very close to being taken away from women as a right. After all, Trump said women who get an abortion should be punished.

Idiot. All SCOTUS will do is send it back to the States.

People think abortion was illegal before Roe v. Wade. That is a lie.

Besides, I think abortion on demand should be given to ANY dimocrap that wants one.

Plus $10 from CrimeStoppers

Eliminating Roe v Wade will only impact Red States where abortion will be banned

Women in those states overwhelmingly supported Trump knowing what the consequences will be. If they lose the right to abortion, they deserve what they get
Those right wing hypocrites will still beat a path to abortionists doors

We know what causes pregnancy now. Sex without contraception. Liberals seemed to believe that "problem" would be cured by legalizing abortion! Can you imagine that?

Gosh, I wonder if they will still be stumped as to how to prevent unwanted pregnancies once abortion is outlawed!

"My body! My body is being violated by not being able to kill this body growing inside me!"
Liberals support distributing free and low cost birth control to prevent “accidents”. They also support sex education. Liberals have advocated free neonatal care and maternity services to poor women.

Wow, children are accidents?

That's a fact. So, chill with the histrionics.

And, OBTW. Maybe you ought to look at some of the demographics of those Red States. Do you think the Conservatives that live there are unaware of them??

I've known a few people that worked at PP. They'll tell you straight-up that they give BC Pills to these women but they're too stupid to take them properly. Or at all.

Not all Conservatives support abstinence as the only solution. I can tell you that for a FACT.

One of the main responsibilities of a caring Conservative Mother is to make sure her Teenage daughter is on BC Pills.

And they do. Which is why out-of-wedlock births among Conservatives is less than one-tenth what it is among dimocrap scum.

All you're doing is trying to spread fear. Which is all dimocrap FILTH have.

If SCOTUS strikes down Roe v. Wade, it's because it was a STUPID decision based on a non-existent premise NOT found in the Constitution.

The States are going to have to sac-up. If they don't, the politicians making the laws there will become extinct.

dimocraps are just simply stupid

Abortion isn't going anywhere
All one has to do is look at the Conservative and Republican Party platform as it relates to birth control. It is abstinence

Appalachia is as conservative as it gets. Out of wedlock births are rampant.
Conservatives also tend to be older than liberals which affects fertility.
It seems to be more of a socioeconomic issue than political.

Last edited:
No one answered the question, let me try it again.

Do any of you know any women that would be glad that you would make such decisions for them?

Do any of you know any women that would be glad that you would make such decisions for them?
You think any woman married to a repub would dare voice her preference? She'd get a beating from the white trash

I am pretty sure that women on the right can keep their legs crossed or at least use a other form of contraception. You see, they aren't sluts like your women.

Of course you will soon inquire "but what about rape"? Well the same right winged women are not pro bringing in rapists, so we are dealing with that issue as well.

Typical answer from a stupid man. BC fails and tell the married woman to keep her legs crossed. Are you married? If so, did you and your wife only have sex when you wanted to have a kid?
I used to know a couple who did that and it turned out that he was gay. Maybe that's you...

Did you not read the part "or uses a other form of contraception"?

Typical, a tolerant leftists resorting to calling other people gay, when in fact he himself only lacked the IQ to read.

I didn't call him gay, he IS gay!

We know what causes pregnancy now. Sex without contraception. Liberals seemed to believe that "problem" would be cured by legalizing abortion! Can you imagine that?

Gosh, I wonder if they will still be stumped as to how to prevent unwanted pregnancies once abortion is outlawed!

"My body! My body is being violated by not being able to kill this body growing inside me!"

And we all know how well that works. Just ask Miss Abstinence herself, Bristol Palin.

Last edited:

you don't even know what it means. Try doing some research first. Man you are ignorant.
Women have self determination over their own bodies currently.

End Roe V Wade and that goes away.

That's the way it is.

Anything else opens up control by someone else.

Gosh, I'm glad your non-vagina-having self is here to lament and tell me what I want, need, and should desire.

To answer your question, misogynist, "women" won't do anything, because we're aren't a faceless, homogenous hive mind. We're actually fully-formed, individual human beings with unique minds. Some women will rant and rave; other women WILL celebrate, because we don't consider it a "right", and we NEVER considered it some essential "gift" that we'd been blessed with.

For the record, those of us who don't want it would also be immensely pleased if retards like you would stop fighting for something we find vile and repulsive in our names, thank you so very much. Advocate for baby-killing because YOU want it; do NOT prance around talking about "women".

Excellent question, but I have another one, and it's for the men. Would you want women or the government to make a medical decision for you?

You mean will Republican women lament not being able to legally kill their unborn babies purely for their own convenience? Nope.

How can you call yourself a "progressive" and "humane" and "tolerant" and then turn around and defend the practice of elective abortion? You are worse than the slavery apologists of the 1850s.
I mean Republican women deciding for themselves what they do with their own bodies and not let men decide for them.

As explained to us by the man who's also telling us how we should support abortion.

Gosh, I'm glad we have YOUR patriarchy to fight the patriarchy you want us to fear.

Forum List

Back