Having Used Abortion To Get Power, The GOP Is In Danger Of Losing Power Because Of Abortion

Wait, you are claiming your position on abortion is contingent on the democrat's position? That's interesting I believe what I believe because of what I believe. Guess we are different. By the way you are doing the same generalizations about Democrats, but you have a problem when I call you out for using the issue when it was to your advantage?

Generalizing about dims, who merit generalization more than any demographic I've seen in the almost seven decades of my life. Pretty funny, coming from the least tolerant screamers for "Tolerance"

I'm fluent in 3, understandable in 1 more. My English is perfectly understandable. In fact, besides spelling I'm way above your typical native English speaker in terms of vocabulary.

None of it changes the point I was making, or the fact that you are actively not engaging that point.

Sure thing, spunky.

Sure thing.

Wait, you are claiming your position on abortion is contingent on the democrat's position? That's interesting I believe what I believe because of what I believe. Guess we are different. By the way you are doing the same generalizations about Democrats, but you have a problem when I call you out for using the issue when it was to your advantage?
Nope...It was contingent upon my general live-and-let-live principles, and mistaken belief that you shitlibs can manage to be sincere from time to time, and aren't just loathsome scumbuckets with ulterior motives behind every policy.....I was sooooo wrong.

BTW, I'm not a republican.

Nope...It was contingent upon my general live-and-let-live principles, and mistaken belief that you shitlibs can manage to be sincere from time to time, and aren't just loathsome scumbuckets with ulterior motives behind every policy.....I was sooooo wrong.

BTW, I'm not a republican.
Yet you said you changed your position when
..I was first tri pro choice until you fucking ghouls made excuses for the repulsive oxygen thief, who got caught on camera
That until very much implies you changed your position because of your perception on Democrats, does it not?

Yet you said you changed your position when

That until very much implies you changed your position because of your perception on Democrats, does it not?
Take your semantic games to someone who is interested in them.

Your party has done absolutely zero to dissuade anyone from the reality that you're for abortion up to to the moment of birth, and even afterwards....The words of those on your side are a matter of record.

As rudderless and incompetent as republicans are, at least they're not total misanthropes.

Only fools and imbeciles believe anyone, much less a party, is for abortion through birth.

Anyone who argues that can be laughed at.

Your party has done absolutely zero to dissuade anyone from the reality that you're for abortion up to to the moment of birth, and even afterwards....The words of those on your side are a matter of record.

As rudderless and incompetent as republicans are, at least they're not total misanthropes.
Semantics game? Being able to read and comprehend what's being said is not a "semantics game." It's a basic skill.

The funny thing is. The only thing you have to say is that you misspoke. But like most people here, admitting fault is impossible for you. So you attack me for understanding what you said. You choose being considered a dick over admitting being fallible.

A woman’s right to choose…..TO FUCK WITHOUT BIRTH CONTROL AND JUST KILL THE BABY IF THE GUY’S PULL OUT GAME IS WEAK.

What a country!

Here is the irony: While the Catholic Church (the hierarchy, anyway) immediately moved to reject abortion rights after Roe v. Wade, evangelical Protestants at first were much less concerned.

What changed their minds was a totally different legal problem that came up around 1978: The IRS notified Bob Jones University that it was taking away its tax-exempt status because of its racial segregation policies. Evangelical and fundamentalist leaders were incensed at what they saw as “government interference” and vowed to build up their political power in order to get the government to back off. But they also recognized that wouldn’t attract voters by opening defending racial segregation. (This was 1978, remember; today it might work.) Casting around for other issues they could build on, they landed on abortion.* (Two caveats to this summary: Fundamentalists and other evangelicals were seeking political power all along, but the Bob Jones case gave them a huge incentive. Two, I don’t mean to imply that these people weren’t perturbed by the Roe decision, just that hadn’t come to a theological stand on abortion yet.)

So here we have a group of religious right-wingers incensed at government interference in their schools’ racial policies working to remove that interference by calling for government interference in a woman’s personal health and well-being. But now we have a further irony: Having gotten power because of abortion, the religious extremists and their GOP co-conspirators are now in danger of losing power because of abortion.

And the GOP can’t get out of this trap because their religious masters won’t let them.

And that dead albatross is only going to start stinking even worse. Should have just shut up about segregation Bob Jones nutjobs, now you get to face the very real scenario of having a political revival that calls for that tax exempt status to go away.

Don't think that can happen?

Not surprised, the media has been glorifying the Abortion Racket for decades not shocking how popular it is with the Low Info crowd.

The Republicans also pushed for an end to slavery, and although it brought them to victory temporarily, all the slaves they voted to free started voting for the pro-slavery party.

Who can guess what the electorate will do?

Never mind the words spoken, just real the words in the laws in Hard Blue States about abortion.

NY's law allows abortion without ANY time limit as long as 1 doctor says the HEALTH of the mother is at risk, not the LIFE.

Thank you for helping states cement abortion rights into their constitutions. You have been a great tool for abortion rights :thup:
And you know what? That’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. At least the cotus is being adhered to.

So, if states are legalizing abortion and putting it in their cotus, that is states rights being utilized. And guess what…it’s something that can’t be taken away by a republican federal congress, president or Supreme Court.

See, isn’t it great when you go with the rule of law?

Forum List

Back