Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

dbbba174fc130536.jpg

I keep seeing people repeat over and over again that some of the left will vote for her.

Where does this random ass and baseless assertion come from? There is nothing to back that assertion up.

Other than she's being canonized by the Communist party, CNN, MSNBC and others?

Other than she's being canonized by the Communist party, CNN, MSNBC and others?
Yes, other than that. Just like John McCain was when he protected Obamacare. Just like Romney was when he voted for impeachment. Exactly like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema was by the right wing bobble heads when they stood on the opposite side. And there is virtually no republicans anywhere that will vote for them.

This moronic concept that the left will suddenly vote for republicans because they did one thing they like is just that - moronic.

As every single example of this shows, and there are TONS of them.

Yeah, he took over the Republic.
He was thinking seriously about it.

To the extent that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs had to tell him weeks in advance of January 6, 2021, that the DoD would remain apolitical.

Without the backing of the military his planned coup had zero muscle except for the losers who assaulted Congress and the Vice President that day.

His own Attorney General and a great many other members of the Administration wanted no part of any of that and resigned their positions.

Yes, other than that. Just like John McCain was when he protected Obamacare. Just like Romney was when he voted for impeachment. Exactly like Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema was by the right wing bobble heads when they stood on the opposite side. And there is virtually no republicans anywhere that will vote for them.

This moronic concept that the left will suddenly vote for republicans because they did one thing they like is just that - moronic.

As every single example of this shows, and there are TONS of them.

I didn't say vote for Republicans(S). I said some might vote for Lez as she's viewed by the left as a martyr now. She fell on the sword for the Democrat party and their agenda.

I keep seeing people repeat over and over again that some of the left will vote for her.

Where does this random ass and baseless assertion come from? There is nothing to back that assertion up.
Liz is a true Republican.....a Conservative who believes in our country. She is not a leg humping trumpian. That is the reason that she was voted out.

But she is now dedicated to stopping the Liar in Chief from sitting in the WH again. And I think that the DOJ and Fulton County is going to help her out. I think that his crimes are finally starting to catch up with him.

Liz is a true Republican.....a Conservative who believes in our country. She is not a leg humping trumpian. That is the reason that she was voted out.

But she is now dedicated to stopping the Liar in Chief from sitting in the WH again. And I think that the DOJ and Fulton County is going to help her out. I think that his crimes are finally starting to catch up with him.
And?

That has nothing to do with the simple fact that Liz has no future in politics in any shape or form let alone as the President nor the vapid assumption that somehow democrats are suddenly going to vote for her.

I honestly doubt she can even get on the ballot in most states.

She was voted out because she sided with the enemy to try and destroy a fellow Republican. She not only sided with them, but led the charge as well. She used her position of power that the people gave her to settle a personal vendetta. That's why she got voted out.

She was voted out because she sided with the enemy to try and destroy a fellow Republican. She not only sided with them, but led the charge as well. She used her position of power that the people gave her to settle a personal vendetta. That's why she got voted out.
She's one of only a few true Republicans. The rest drank the kool aid of the guy that lost to Biden.

And?

That has nothing to do with the simple fact that Liz has no future in politics in any shape or form let alone as the President nor the vapid assumption that somehow democrats are suddenly going to vote for her.

I honestly doubt she can even get on the ballot in most states.
You know the future? Amazing! You should be a carnival!

What if it turns out trump tried to sell he classified documents to Poootin? You still gonna be a trump humper? Yeah...you probably will cause you repubs have been Poootinized. You want a single party authoritarian regime....like Russia.

Weather Report from Hell:

Forecasters at Hell Weather Central guarantee no ice storms or hail or snowstorms anywhere in the netherworld for the rest of Liz Cheney’s life.

Yup. There goes the only chance for Liz Cheney to become a future President.

I have nothing against Liz Cheney. I have no problem with her standard brand of conservative ideology or with traditional Republican presidents in general with the obvious exception of George Son-of-a-Bush.
My only real problem with her is that she is a proponent of Nation Building. She wants the US deeply involved in the affairs of other nations. This element of neo-con philosophy should be rejected.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
and the memory and the dream of queen hillary fades yet just another tad further from view...it's a beautiful thing, thank you for that uplifting image laky

Forum List

Back