Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

I would add a couple more points:

4. She has integrity.
5. She thinks for herself.
6. She's not a Trump ass-kisser.
7. She stands up for what she believes.
8. She has character (extremely rare in today's GOP).
857a29959369562ee6114ea7b06acaa2c5fac6c7-1000x700.png

She and Kinzinger seem to be the only Republicans with any character. I'd love to see them run as a 3rd party to split the Republican vote. This would guarantee Trump would never win again even if he does run. Trump lost to the half-dead Biden and that was before all the Jan 6 drama. Trump is toast.

Desantis is Trump without the caffeine. He'd never win the general because of his position on women's and racial issues.

She and Kinzinger seem to be the only Republicans with any character. I'd love to see them run as a 3rd party to split the Republican vote. This would guarantee Trump would never win again even if he does run. Trump lost to the half-dead Biden and that was before all the Jan 6 drama. Trump is toast.

Desantis is Trump without the caffeine. He'd never win the general because of his position on women's and racial issues.

Oh please, why do you think the Communists are going after Trump so hard? They are scared to death of him and have every reason to be. They will try any and every stunt to make sure he doesn't run again because he is the biggest threat to them and any other anti-American in this country.

Well if both parties suck so bad...why bother voting?

Because one party sucks way more than the other, that's why. Look around you, read some articles. This would not be happening with a conservative President and Congress.

Because one party sucks way more than the other, that's why. Look around you, read some articles. This would not be happening with a conservative President and Congress.
Nonsense...you base that on what...your devotion to the Orange Turd and the Republican Party?

Integrity is precisely what they don't have. That's why progs admire them.

Forum List

Back