Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
She voted lockstep with Trump, too far right for me,

I would vote for her in a heartbeat.

Surprise.jpeg

:auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::badgrin:

Nonsense...you base that on what...your devotion to the Orange Turd and the Republican Party?

It's something unfamiliar to you leftists called common sense. Logic is what conservatism is.

If you pay people more money to stay home than work, it creates a labor shortage.
If you create a labor shortage, employers have to pay more money for labor increasing the costs of their goods and services.
When you have to pay much more for things than you used to, that's the definition of inflation.
When you create inflation, the feds will raise interest rates.
When you have high interest rates and inflation, that creates recessions.

See, that's logic. The commies did the exact opposite of what Trump would have done if still in office.

Neither you nor she can actually involve the word “integrity.”
Boo Hoo BabyAgain.
She has Integrity because she didn't cower down to pos trump.
I don't define integrity as an emotionally driven vendetta.
What exactly is her vendetta?
She voted w/trump more often than most. Did she not?
She just couldn't let the criminal actually get away with his crimes.

What exactly is her vendetta?

Her family and the Bush's have been long time friends. Trump had no kind words for Jeb or GW. She's using her position of power for a personal vendetta. That means she has 0 integrity and nothing but disrespect for her office.

Her family and the Bush's have been long time friends. Trump had no kind words for Jeb or GW. She's using her position of power for a personal vendetta. That means she has 0 integrity and nothing but disrespect for her office.
See, I'll engage.
BackAgain can't.

So Cheney hated (wanted this vendetta) for all 48 Months of trumps term?
Or just the last 2 weeks, when trump performed illegally on Jan 6th.

If she voted (not with) trump for all 48 months and she tweeted mean things for 48 months, you might have a point.

She actually gains integrity by sticking to her values (not trumps).

See, I'll engage.
BackAgain can't.

So Cheney hated (wanted this vendetta) for all 48 Months of trumps term?
Or just the last 2 weeks, when trump performed illegally on Jan 6th.

If she voted (not with) trump for all 48 months and she tweeted mean things for 48 months, you might have a point.

She actually gains integrity by sticking to her values (not trumps).

Bullshit. She voted against Trump in the first phony impeachment.

Bullshit. She voted against Trump in the first phony impeachment.
I'm talking voting record.
You know, things like Bills.
Where do you think Liz Cheney voted (on Bills) as compared to the other (ALL of them) Republicans?

She simply voted to impeach because, well you know, trump tried to get a foreign Government to get involved in our election.

Where do you think Liz Cheney voted (on Bills) as compared to the other (ALL of them) Republicans?

She simply voted to impeach because, well you know, trump tried to get a foreign Government to get involved in our election.

More horseshit. Trump was impeached for asking another foreign leader for a favor. No threats, no exchange, a favor and she voted for his impeachment.

Just because she signed onto bills the Republican Congress pushed doesn't mean she sided with Trump. A president is the last person a bill sees before he signs or vetoes it.

Just because she signed onto bills the Republican Congress pushed doesn't mean she sided with Trump.
I never said she 'sided with trump' I said she voted with trump, a lot.

More horseshit. Trump was impeached for asking another foreign leader for a favor. No threats, no exchange, a favor and she voted for his impeachment.
Well that is Dandy that you think trump committed no crimes.
I think he did.
Cheney thinks he did.
A few other (R) in the House think he did.
A few more in the Senate think he did.

But go on believing Ray, it's your right.
I think you're foolish to support the life long con man who can't stop conning.
It has been proven that trump will never change.
He is a con man, and ALWAYS will be a con man.

I think he did.
Cheney thinks he did.

So what did Trump con people on? Your last President sold us a trillion dollar plan promising us that everybody will have affordable healthcare coverage and it will save families $2,500 a year, and you can keep your doctor and hospital. Bullshit. Plus it cost much more. In fact the new bill the commies voted in has more money for that farce. This joker told us during his campaign that he would never have a mandate for the covid vaccine. Now thousands are leaving the military for their mandate and we can't get nearly enough recruits to replace them. That's not to mention all the healthcare workers who lost their jobs because they didn't want to take it.

When it comes to conning people, you better look in the mirror first.

That was merely the excuse du jour for the first impeachment...

The REAL reason was that Rump posed an existential threat to American representative democracy...

The first impeachment was merely a poorly conceived and poorly executed early attempt to rid the United States of a President unfit for his high office...

That was merely the excuse du jour for the first impeachment...

The REAL reason was that Rump posed an existential threat to American representative democracy...

The first impeachment was merely a poorly conceived and poorly executed early attempt to rid the United States of a President unfit for his high office...

It had nothing to do with it.

Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. The Communists had to shut him up before he started talking about Hunter. So they devised this phony impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy wouldn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the US President and Congress because their money came from both placers, so he just kept his mouth shut. That's what this was all about.

I think he did.
Cheney thinks he did.

Soon enough the resources to the ghettos will be reduced.

It had nothing to do with it.
Rump was perceived (rightly) as an existential threat long ago... during the 2016 campaign, once it became clear that he had a shot at the brass ring.
Trump asked Zelenskyy for a favor. The Communists had to shut him up before he started talking about Hunter. So they devised this phony impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy wouldn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between the US President and Congress because their money came from both placers, so he just kept his mouth shut. That's what this was all about.
Difficult to believe. One does not draw attention to a situation one wishes to keep hidden by impeaching the loudmouth who has the power to sniff it out.

Difficult to believe. One does not draw attention to a situation one wishes to keep hidden by impeaching the loudmouth who has the power to sniff it out.

They couldn't tell Zelenskyy to shut up or else. Then everybody would have known Dementia had an ulterior motive when he had Shokin fired. He was the only one who could give Trump the information he was looking for. Shut him up and Trump learns nothing.

Forum List

Back