Will Liz Cheney become the first woman president?

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I think you’re making a big mistake unless you thought Bush was a good President

I can't take Dick Cheney seriously. He said in his ad that "a real man would not lie to his supporters".

The profound irony of those words coming out of Dick Cheney's mouth damn near ripped a hole in the fabric of spacetime.
I recall as the Iraq war under W started....driving to work and pounding my fist on the steering wheel....shouting..."This war is based on a Lie!"

As it turns out...it was.

Well....I agree. She would become a great traditional GOP president...but repubs wouldn't vote for her for a couple reasons.

1. She is not a trump humper.
2. She is a woman
3. repubs claims she is RINO......as they would recognize Reagan as a RINO.
I would add a couple more points:

4. She has integrity.
5. She thinks for herself.
6. She's not a Trump ass-kisser.
7. She stands up for what she believes.
8. She has character (extremely rare in today's GOP).

Yeah, the attempted coup had nothing to do with it.

Ooooookayyyyy! :lol:

No because anybody with an IQ over 45 realizes Trump had nothing to do with it. The traitors of our party are on their way out next election. Using your political power for nefarious reasons is what leftists do, not us. You know, like using the FBI to find your daughters stolen diary because she wrote of your incest like behavior. Or using your position to get a foreign prosecutor fired because he was investigating your crack head son.

She certainly has all the right stuff. Although I don't agree with most of her conservative ideology, I can envision her becoming a traditional Republican president. She is sane, smart and tough. What do you think?
I don't think we need a President who will spend every day obsessing over Donald Trump. She's toast, J6 is her swan song. Daddy's girl, Bush bootlicker Liz, get lost.

4. She has integrity.
All true. Still a hard core republican though

It's funny how the ranks of the RINOs grow day by day. A few years from now, it will be hard to find someone admitting to voting for Trump. Just like you can't find a Bush voter these days.

What exactly is Republican about Trump? His $8 trillion debt? His adultery committed against three wives? His stealing of the retirement nest eggs of senior citizens at his fake university? His fraudulent Trump Organization? His bilking rubes out of a quarter billion dollars for his fake "election defense fund"? His far left tariff war which has widened our trade gaps with Mexico and China to record levels and contributed to the present inflation? The never ending corruption and scandals and convictions not seen since the days of Harding?

That sound more like the far left New York limousine liberal game show host I kept warning you tards about way back in 2016!

Yeah, Donald Trump is the only true conservative Republican in the whoooooooooooooole world!

He's so great, we haven't seen a President lose the Senate and the House and the White House since the last businessman president Herbert Hoover. :lol:
Yep. you're a RINO!

Well....I agree. She would become a great traditional GOP president...but repubs wouldn't vote for her for a couple reasons.

1. She is not a trump humper.
She is a RINO and a back stabber.

2. She is a woman
Only Democrats believe that's a qualification for office.

3. repubs claims she is RINO......as they would recognize Reagan as a RINO.
Why do Democrats believe they are qualified to identify RINOs?

4. She has integrity.
That is everything that trumpsters dispise.

LOL. You called her father the devil

I hope she has the severe heart disease that bastard has

Forum List

Back