Will Iran be held accountable for shooting down the Ukrainian passenger jet or will they skate free?

You are a member of the Commie Times and I'm not about to start an account to read their garbage
If you hit a pay wall, that means you have already read 3 of their articles this month. Surprise surprise, more lies.

And the sources are named. So really, what is going on here is that you would rather be wrong and ignorant, and make shit up to please yourself, than have factual information. We already know this about you.

All it says is you have to create an account. I don't know if it's free or pay, but either way, I'm not going to bother. I don't want to be a member of their newspaper. They use those statistics to make money from advertisers.

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.
I can't honestly believe it was allowed to take off that night. how fking stupid with rockets and missiles in the air. or, perhaps the plane was empty. I mean, Canadians on that plane? Really? in Iran?

"Hey, Habib. There is a Ukrainian airlines plane taking off and it looks like it is filled with white people who may be Americans. Why don't you and your missile crew blow it out of the air?"

"Mohammed, that sounds like a great idea. Call me when they take off and we'll send them to meet Allah and make it look like an accident! If we get a few extra in there, they will just be martyrs for jihad!"

You are a member of the Commie Times and I'm not about to start an account to read their garbage
If you hit a pay wall, that means you have already read 3 of their articles this month. Surprise surprise, more lies.

And the sources are named. So really, what is going on here is that you would rather be wrong and ignorant, and make shit up to please yourself, than have factual information. We already know this about you.

All it says is you have to create an account. I don't know if it's free or pay, but either way, I'm not going to bother. I don't want to be a member of their newspaper. They use those statistics to make money from advertisers.
Neat, but you still made something up. And it was false. Own up.

Little Clarity, Many Theories in Ukraine Airline Crash in Iran

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
2. Iran refusing to allow Boeing access to the black box.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.
4. Plane was full of Canadian's. Why are there Canadian's in Iran?

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.

You can

Ukrainian airplane shot down by mistake by Iranian anti-aircraft missile, Pentagon officials believe

WHO IS KNOWN FOR KILLING UKRAINIAN PEOPLE -

Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps

OR

Putin
And who is Iran's Number One Ally and Best Friend?

Putin.

Followed by Pelosi and her cronies.

The conflict in eastern Ukraine, pitting Moscow-backed rebels against the Ukraine government, has killed more than 13,000 people and aggravated the deepest east-west rift since the Cold War.

hold putin accountable .......

then STFU

Little Clarity, Many Theories in Ukraine Airline Crash in Iran

Looking at the MASSIVE debris field it becomes quite clear that the plane exploded.
1. There are millions of LITTLE pieces and they are all charred. Even the blackbox was burned.
2. Iran refusing to allow Boeing access to the black box.
3. Plane took off only hours after missiles had been launched by Iran. As a result Iran was on the HIGHEST of alert level expecting an American response.
4. Plane was full of Canadian's. Why are there Canadian's in Iran?

Obviously I can not prove that the plane was shot down but all the evidence points to an Iranian itchy trigger finger at a missile defense site.
They are Iranian Canadians
Iran thought it was an ugly American plane ready to bomb them

f'n rw's yammerng about accountability -

joke of the day award.

Yea, how dare we hold people accountable for murders.

Look I have no sympathy for the Iranian regime- the Iranian regime does sanction murder, and has murdered its own people, along with people around the world.

But I think it is highly unlikely, that if this plane was shot down, it was shot down on purpose- it would most likely be an accident- either mistakenly identifying the plane as an intruder, or some trigger happy air defence crew.

And there is a difference between a horrible mistake- and murder.

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia

I think what they need to do is accept responsibility for their mistake and make restitution with the families of those killed. Send them some of that Obama Money their way.

If Iran did shoot down the plane I absolutely agree that Iran should be paying reparations to the families of the victims.

I'm kind of betting on that doesn't happen. In fact, they won't even take responsibility for it; make up some BS of equipment failure or something like that.

I would not take that bet. Russia still hasn't acknowledge shooting down its Ukrainian flight and Iran is unlikely to also.

Refusing to hand over the plane's blackbox is not helping their case.

No, and note that Boeing and the stock market did NOT go down the next day, despite the plane being one of the dreaded 737s. I expect that info passed fast into the market: not Boeing's fault.

Or It was a malfunctioning Missile, since it didn’t detonate it’s warhead.
It appears that the Iranian military is still trying to figure out how their Russian hardware works.
"What happens if I push this button?....Ooops!".

Major General Mohammad Ali Jafari, Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps

OR

Putin

Putin.

The conflict in eastern Ukraine, pitting Moscow-backed rebels against the Ukraine government, has killed more than 13,000 people and aggravated the deepest east-west rift since the Cold War.

then STFU
Putin is held accountable. We just killed his favorite Iranian General, after we blew up a bunch of his Russian MIGs in Syria, and then bitch slapped his attempts at cornering the energy markets, and then piled sanctions on him and Iran. Poor whittle Putin is not happy today and neither are you.

When are you going to hold Obama accountable for being an Iranian, and Russian Puppet?

Lets say theoretically that Iran acknowledges it accidentally shot down the airliner because their air defenses mistakenly considered it to be the enemy.

How liable is Iran at that point? How should Iran be held accountable?

I suspect you think there is a world government. To hold countries "liable," "accountable," to put them in jail.

There isn't a world government.

Or It was a malfunctioning Missile, since it didn’t detonate it’s warhead.
It appears that the Iranian military is still trying to figure out how their Russian hardware works.
"What happens if I push this button?....Ooops!".

OR

Putin

Putin.

then STFU
Putin is held accountable. We just killed his favorite Iranian General, after we blew up a bunch of his Russian MIGs in Syria, and then bitch slapped his attempts at cornering the energy markets, and then piled sanctions on him and Iran. Poor whittle Putin is not happy today and neither are you.

When are you going to hold Obama accountable for being an Iranian, and Russian Puppet?

Good point!
Yes, obviously this move by Trump proves he is a Russian puppet of Putin's .... taking out one of his ally's generals.
The whole basis that Democrats have been calling for Trumps removal is again proven to be crap. Still waiting for their retractions and apologies.

Ok, as I said before, I thought the previous pic was a pic of the tip of a missile.

I had to look for a while, but this is what hit that Airplane. It is a TOR 29 Russian Made Anti Aircraft Missile.

The weird angle and shadows made it hard for me to identify it.

23174966-0-image-m-37_1578534181449.jpg

Surface-to-air_guided_missile_9M330.jpg

9M330-Gauntlet-1S.jpg

And these tips by the way frequently separate from the body of the missile upon impact. Note the small image on the pic below at the upper right hand side. Identical to what was found at the crash site.

9M330Tor1-642x336.jpg

BY THE WAY, WHERE DID ALL THE IRANIAN TROLLS GO?
The Frag/HE warhead you showed definitely did not detonate. I thought they had a proximity fuse, but a sudden 1 1/2 foot impact through air frame or fuel tanks would probably take out almost anything. I'm no missle guy either. I wen wikipedia.
An impact would rupture the fuel reservoir on the missile. Most of these are filled with liquid propellant. At that point despite the warhead not detonating, the missile especially not having traveled too far is full of propellant and becomes a giant Fuel Air Bomb, detonating The Propellant & destroying the airplane.

SAM's use solid rocket fuel

I suspect you think there is a world government. To hold countries "liable," "accountable," to put them in jail.

There isn't a world government.
Why would you suspect that? There are international courts.
You mean like the "Courts" that handed down Billions of Dollars worth of Judgments against Iran for their terrorist activities and people they killed, and Obama gave those people The Middle Finger and gave Iran $150 Billion in Obama Bucks for Obama Bombs they bought from Russia that they just launched at Americans, and a Ukraine airliner, and murdered 170 innocent people trying to flee that shit hole?

Those kind of courts that Obama Ignored, like he ignored the prohibition on giving Iran money?

Let's say for a second, that it is proven that Iran mistakenly shot down the plan, as it certainly looks that way. Is it really that much different than when civilians are mistakenly killed during combat operations, like drone strikes for example. Only way to avoid civilian deaths in war, is to not be in one.

Why would you suspect that? There are international courts.

Which we don't bother to belong to, since they are powerless over any truly sovereign nations.

Why do you ask if I "suspect" that? It is obvious there is no world government!

Not even us, and we're the closest thing to it.

It would be pretty coincidental that a rocket would move right in the flight pattern of that plane. I think the Iranians seen it on radar and suspected it was a US war plane, and shot it down intentionally.
I can't honestly believe it was allowed to take off that night. how fking stupid with rockets and missiles in the air. or, perhaps the plane was empty. I mean, Canadians on that plane? Really? in Iran?

We all know how first reports are. It's impossible to say what happened this early after the plane went down. Many of these situations take years before a final determination is made. So I respect that nobody is making knee-jerk judgments with little evidence to back it up.

No, I don't believe the plane had Canadians on it. That would be the most illogical thing to conclude. Canada has no interest in Iran, and it certainly is no vacation spot.

But it's been reported in did have 60 Canadians on board.

Forum List

Back