Iran Admits Their Military Shot Down Ukrainian Passenger Jet

How do you "accidentally" shoot down something as big as an commercial airliner?
..the US military shot one down--also as it just left an airport ... ..just like the Naval ships colliding/etc ---humans are not perfect --a combination of mistakes/confusion/etc
....again, militaries have killed their own troops! --friendly fire happens

How do you "accidentally" shoot down something as big as an commercial airliner?
..the US military shot one down--also as it just left an airport ... ..just like the Naval ships colliding/etc ---humans are not perfect --a combination of mistakes/confusion/etc

Iran: Average IQ 86. That's how.

As for why there are so many Canadians in Iran, I would not be surprised if they were in fact "Canadians" IE. Iranians who Canadians pretend are Canadians.

Iran: Average IQ 86. That's how.

As for why there are so many Canadians in Iran, I would not be surprised if they were in fact "Canadians" IE. Iranians who Canadians pretend are Canadians.
agree....if your country [ group! hahah ] has a lower IQ/education, then there is more of a chance of a screw up--per capita
....in WW2, the US had much more people that knew machines/how to fly/etc than Japan - they had better mechanics/pilots per capita ..it was much easier to train them
...these anti-air systems are not like Stinger missiles--they are complicated

..plus I think culture has a lot to do with it--a ''good'' culture produces more educated people--that are easier to train/learn

They must be held accountable by the families. Money isn't going to bring them back, but it's all they have at this point. Considering how big and horrific this story is, they should make good on this.
That comes later, Right now Iran must be held accountable by the countries whose citizens were MURDERED by the mullah-regime currently being defended by leftards worldwide. I suspect loony-left Canadians have been blaming Trump for Iranian acts of terror. They will now hypocritically change their tune and demand vengeance.

The problem is, what vengeance can Canada strike?

I recall a few years ago when Harper was in power and he talked a great game about confronting former Iranian President Mahmoud with some sort of sanctions or ban on some Iranian product or what have you, he just shrugged while at the UN and said with complete honesty, "we don't even notice. We hardly have any business relations with Canada". He wasn't angry or even arrogant, it was a matter-of-fact, complete indifference.

Things haven't really improved much since then. There are some in Canada suggesting that this could help build a bridge with Canada and Iran for political relations. It's an odd position to present with the timing, but when you are a lightweight like Canada has become the last 25 years or so due to complete fault of our own, I guess you're happy for any friends.

Why vengeance? Vengeance for something unintentional?

They should demand compensation at the very least and the families should be able to sue.

If you're drunk and you accidently run over a family of five is it an accident?

They must be held accountable by the families. Money isn't going to bring them back, but it's all they have at this point. Considering how big and horrific this story is, they should make good on this.

Trump* must pay for this. He must be held accountable. It was all his fault. He created this fog of war!
Oh, shut up you traitorous POS.

He's still bitter about the whole indians getting their ass kicked by the white man.

"It was an accident!!!"

Is anyone buying that happy horsecrap? They were pissed and knew they couldn't kill Americans so took they easy way and did what they do best ... kill innocent people.

Iran admits shooting down Ukrainian airliner 'unintentionally' – state TV
Iran has announced that its military “unintentionally” shot down a Ukrainian jetliner, killing all 176 people onboard, according to state TV.

The statement came on Saturday morning with “human error” blamed for the downing of the plane.
It was not an accident. They see jets take off all day long from that airport and see the flight patterns on radar. They intentionally targeted a foreign airliner.

The plane was mostly Iranians, highly doubt it was intentional.

To the person who commented why do I believe what they say? When they first commented they didn't shoot down the plane, that was obvious bullshit. I do believe it was a mistake, it does not make much sense to shoot down your own citizens.
Ukraine airline filled with dual citizenship passengers. Even CBS isn’t buying it.

Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane
Iran plane crash: Iran says it "unintentionally" shot down Ukrainian airplane - Live updates

The Ayatollah found out his prostitute was on that filght.
920x920.jpg
The Ayatollah found out his prostitute was on that filght.
920x920.jpg

Interesting...

I didn't know they allowed goats on planes!!!
OK, I get it now. The murderous bastards are crying about losing the goat.

Forum List

Back