Will Herman Cain's '9-9-9 Plan' abolish Social Security and Medicare?

Not surprising, Cain's plan benefits the wealthy and f*cks over the poor and middle class.

Blah, Blah, Class warfare!!

Actually, that's exactly what it does. Under Cain's plan, the poor and middle class will pay a higher percentage of their incomes in taxes than the wealthy.

Right. Why would any of these pathetic GOP candidates come up with a plan that actually benefits middle class americans? As long as they further pad the pockets of the wealthy and convince the sheep that by giving the rich, sorry I mean job creators, more money that will somehow be good for the rest of America. Look at the sheep lap it up too.

Explain to me how reducing the tax burden on the middle class hurts them somehow, I would love to see your twisted chain of logic for that one.

Actually, that's exactly what it does. Under Cain's plan, the poor and middle class will pay a higher percentage of their incomes in taxes than the wealthy.

Right. Why would any of these pathetic GOP candidates come up with a plan that actually benefits middle class americans? As long as they further pad the pockets of the wealthy and convince the sheep that by giving the rich, sorry I mean job creators, more money that will somehow be good for the rest of America. Look at the sheep lap it up too.

Explain to me how reducing the tax burden on the middle class hurts them somehow, I would love to see your twisted chain of logic for that one.
Under Cain's plan, the middle class would pay more.
Obama has decreased taxes on the middle class.

Under Cain's plan, the middle class would pay more.
Obama has decreased taxes on the middle class.

Under Cain's plan they would pay less.

Totally False, Under the Cain Plan Everyone, Rich and Poor will pay the Same % of their Income in Taxes. 9%.
the poor man living on 10k a year will pay 900 Bucks, the guy who gets a 10 Million dollar check will pay 900,000.
Both Paid 9%, Which one paid more income taxes?

Everyone will pay 9% Sales tax on Most things they buy. (Most models for Sales tax Exempt Unprepared foods, and house hold goods you buy at a grocery store)
The Poor Man gets his Unprepared foods and house hold good tax free and the grocery store, While the Rich man spends eating out and Buying toys, and second homes. Who do you think will pay more in Sales tax? The Rich have and spend more money, the rich will pay their fair share with a Federal Sales tax, and exempting Necessities like Groceries means the Poor do not have to pay taxes on most of the Basics they need to survive.

Doesn't Cains plan also get rid of the tax loopholes and broaden the base??

I guess that 47% who currently pay no Fed taxes will have to share in the sacrifice under Cains plan. Fair is fair.

I agree that the wealthy will get hit more on the Sales Tax end as they like their toys.

Would be interesting to see if it actually would work.

Herman Cain is not our friend. He's a heartless capitalist with no regard or sympathy for the poor and middle class. He's an elitist who doesn't identify with or understand ordinary Americans - including black Americans.
But, you're a racist, so of course you don't like Cain.

The Marxists will never accept any plan that doesn't soak the producers of this country out of every penny they earn in the name of "fairness."

Try and be more dramatic. Please. Is that the only way you can make your argument? By extreme exaggeration? Must be real confident in your position if you feel the need to lie to make your case. Be proud.

Explain to me how a 9% federal tax on income and 9% federal tax on ALL items including food will benefit the poor and middle class? Considering that right now those people for the most part don't have those taxes to pay. That's 18% that they aren't paying now but will be under Cains plan. That's helping the poor and middle class?

The Marxists will never accept any plan that doesn't soak the producers of this country out of every penny they earn in the name of "fairness."

Try and be more dramatic. Please. Is that the only way you can make your argument? By extreme exaggeration? Must be real confident in your position if you feel the need to lie to make your case. Be proud.

Just admit the left/democrats will accept anything but liberty and we can move on.

Totally False, Under the Cain Plan Everyone, Rich and Poor will pay the Same % of their Income in Taxes. 9%.
the poor man living on 10k a year will pay 900 Bucks, the guy who gets a 10 Million dollar check will pay 900,000.

Everyone will pay 9% Sales tax on Most things they buy. (Most models for Sales tax Exempt Unprepared foods, and house hold goods you buy at a grocery store)
The Poor Man gets his Unprepared foods and house hold good tax free and the grocery store, While the Rich man spends eating out and Buying toys, and second homes. Who do you think will pay more in Sales tax? The Rich have and spend more money, the rich will pay their fair share with a Federal Sales tax, and exempting Necessities like Groceries means the Poor do not have to pay taxes on most of the Basics they need to survive.

I guess that 47% who currently pay no Fed taxes will have to share in the sacrifice under Cains plan. Fair is fair.

I agree that the wealthy will get hit more on the Sales Tax end as they like their toys.

"Broadening the base" = increasing taxes on the poor and lower middle class.

Just so we're clear. Yes, it will make those people pay more because now they don't pay those rates due mostly because of the Bush tax cuts.

So it appears that we agree that yes, the poor and middle class will be paying more. The difference is you're ok with that, and I'm not.

And to further add, this plan GREATLY benefits the rich. Since this plan will not tax income derived from capital gains or investments AT ALL. The rich make out like benefits. The rich will actually have their tax rates DECREASE! Holy shit.

Just admit the left/democrats will accept anything but liberty and we can move on.

Right after you admit that you have failed at life and want to make sure everyone else is as miserable as you are.

Cain's plan reduces the capital gains tax to ZERO. Who benefits most from that?

Right after you admit that you have failed at life and want to make sure everyone else is as miserable as you are.

lol If you ever bother getting off your ass and read what the founders had to say about the legislative branch of the house and allowing that body to exempt themselves from law.

YOU WOULDNT APPEAR AS AN IDIOT!!!

lol If you ever bother getting off your ass and read what the founders had to say about the legislative branch of the house and allowing that body to exempt themselves from law.

YOU WOULDNT APPEAR AS AN IDIOT!!!

Blah, Blah, founders, liberty, buzzwords, freedom, blah, blah. :eusa_wall:

Let me know when you're ready to have a discussion about the real world.

No lie and no exaggeration. If you're embarrassed about being exposed for what you are perhaps you should reevaluate your positions.

No lie and no exaggeration. If you're embarrassed about being exposed for what you are perhaps you should reevaluate your positions.

"Every penny"? Feel free to point out any policy or proposal that seeks to take every penny of the "producers".

When you don't respond with an answer I'll just take that as you admitting that you're acting like an asshole.

Thats easy. The folks who RISKED their money in the first place.

The link posted in the OP is well worth reading. I fully expect the willfully ignorant to rely on their emotions when making voting decisions, but for the rest of us the article on the Chilean experience and its practice is mindful of due diligence.

Thats easy. The folks who RISKED their money in the first place.

I risk my LIFE driving to work every day. Should I pay no income tax?

Forum List

Back