Will ex Hillary supporters really support a more conservative court?

Sure, a poor campaign for not laughing at the portrayal that she's a racist.

And, yes, Obama brought it up first. When he felt the need to prove he was black enough. And even before then, when he put on his website that he was the first African-American yada yada at whatever college he went to...not that there's anything wrong with it. Funny, only Obama supporters see being black as a bad thing.

Sure, a poor campaign for not laughing at the portrayal that she's a racist.

And, yes, Obama brought it up first. When he felt the need to prove he was black enough. And even before then, when he put on his website that he was the first African-American yada yada at whatever college he went to...not that there's anything wrong with it. Funny, only Obama supporters see being black as a bad thing.
Dude.. lay off the pipe.. lets talk specifics ... cause its hard getting up everyday... putting on my makeup... being a female victim in this male dominated world...

Heres a question for you... why did the black electorate turn against hill? Initially 4 out of five were hill supporters...

Please explain this. Are you saying Hillary supporter should be punished simply because they didn't fall over for Obama?

I really, really hope that isn't what you meant.

No, I did not say that.

I think Hillary supporters should vote for McCain. Save Obama's life.

Heres a question for you... why did the black electorate turn against hill? Initially 4 out of five were hill supporters...

It's not that the black electorate turned on Hillary, it's that the black electorate changed. Millions upon millions of new black voters were brought into this race to support Obama.

Are statistics really that hard to understand?

Jeepers,

Because the Blogosphere on the Obama side blew anything the Clintons said out of proportion...

alot this started when republicans had all of the rev wright tapes and had drudge get them out there....

Then someone from either the republican camp or the Obama camp themselves started a whisper campaign and rumor that it was the Hillary camp that dropped these tapes of the rev wright and Ayers and Rezco dealings and all of this suff out there when that is just simply not true.

This stuff on obama has been out there on the Conservative message boards since 2007, and no one in the mani stream media would pick up on it until they had to because of the blogosphere....

So the "seed" was set....

Obama also at the same early period was not polling well with the black community and the media reported that maybe it was because Blacks felt he wasn't Black Enough for them with his Harvard degree and somewhat elitist life that some of them couldn't possibly relate to....

Obama attacked this head on with the Black community and started garnering more of their votes after he won the Iowa caucus because it showed he had support among a great deal of the white community too...

Then, when Hillary lost South Carolina by alot, the press was hounding Bill Clinton on What happened?

President Clinton either did not want to admit to Hillary failing so badly there or admit to his own failures there because I do believe that he campaigned there for her, but not 100% certain, but anyway he certainly was NOT GOING to make this look bad on his wife, AND WHAT MAN WOULD? so, when corned by the press on why his wife lost bigtime there, he made reference to not expecting to win because of the demographics, yes the demographics...because of the heavier black citizen population and made a comment that Jessie Jackson won the election there too or twice or something like that........

Then within minutes either the Obama camp or the Republicans (I keep saying this, becasue I would NOT put anything past the GOP or republican political machine) put the cut of Bill out there through all of their media sources with comments that it was demeaning and Bill Clinton did not think the black vote was important or something even much more crude than that...

This was the straw that broke the camel's back in my opinion for the Black Community.

From that point on, nothing but visceral hate coming from the Obama side towards the Clintons with one spin after another calling the Hillary camp racists...

Then the Obama camp starts ANOTHER LIE regarding the Hillary camp darkening Obama's face in her ad in texas....sends it to all the Internet political bloggers...

all HELL BROKE LOSE....and you can see by going to FACTCHECK>org that it was not true....but this did not stop the Obama camp to THIS VERY DAY still saying that Hillary did this to his skin, darkened it in her ad to make him look blacker...

more unsubstantiated "racists" screams from the Obama camp at Hillary...

then Ferraro says that Obama is getting special treatment from the media and would not be where he is today if he were not black...the Obama camp sends this clip to all their media insiders with comment...the rumor mill of racism continues by the Obama camp....(That was really initially started by the political republican hacks imo, but Obama camp has bought in to it lock stock and barrel at this point)

Hillary denounces what she said immediatey, she is dropped as an advisor.

Then Hillary was hounded by the press and others at meetings on why she has not dropped out yet, why is she staying in the race, shouldn't she just step down and let Obama start facing Mccain now?

And she answered something about her husband still being in the race and not having enough delegates to win the seat until June and bobby Kennedy also (still was in his campaign period and had not gotten enough delegates yet in June) was still (campaigning) when assisinated in June...

Then the Obama camp emailed every news media outlet, every news media blogger, every political internet site etc with this clip of hillary answer the question of why she doesn;'t just QUIT, and the mention of RFk, and the obama camp implied that hillary wanted to see obama killed or wished him death or something very insulting such as that...

The news media ran with the story the ENTIRE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, including the sunday shows, then after the weekend was over, Obama comes out and tells us 'that Hillary meant no harm by her statement and he KNOWS she was referring to their campaigns not being settled and still going in June'....

I can go on and on how the Obama camp used this visceral political scummy racism attack on the hillary camp that was undue, along with all of the other already proven lies of the GOP regarding the Clintons, like calling them murderers and claiming clinton did nothing for the black community HOGWAS while he was president

.....and the Republicans are all going away laughing because they started this thing and got the Obama side to buy in to it and the promote it as part of their campaign to win...yes, pulling the race card to win, knowing that no one in the white community can honestly fight it without making it worse.

NOW, you tell me Jeepers, where and when has the Hillary camp bashed the obama camp and spoke badly about him?

you think Hillary ever got up on a stage and immitated Obama bowling or something, the way that Obama MOCKED HER with a gun on stage....?

that's pretty much my account of it, other than me NOT LISTING the numerous lies of the obama camp about her and her policies....and ALL FO THE HATRED shown and disrespect shown for the Hillary candidacy.

Care

It's not that the black electorate turned on Hillary, it's that the black electorate changed. Millions upon millions of new black voters were brought into this race to support Obama.

Are statistics really that hard to understand?

Actually, it is, apparently.

What you are saying is that 400% more black voters came out than during past elections and that the black voters who supported Clinton in the past were swamped by the newcomers.

There are about 30 million blacks in this country. You can construct a statistical sample such that 1000-2000 blacks would represent the black population at a 95% confidence interval. Or, in English, there is a 5% chance that the statistical sample does not represent the black population. A sample of 10,000 has a 99% chance of representing the entire population. 100,000 0.1%, and so on. Thus, the odds of Hillary losing the black vote due to "millions and millions" turning out to support Obama would mean that the several million that supported her before was not representative of the entire black population is something like 0.00000001%.

Thus, the odds of Hillary losing the black vote due to "millions and millions" turning out to support Obama would mean that the several million that supported her before was not representative of the entire black population is something like 0.00000001%.

Again, the demographic changed. I never said the black voters who supported Clinton before were representative of all black people. You made that assumption. When black voter registration more than triples, the entire demographic of black voters has changed.

jeepers claims that 4/5 black voters supported Clinton in the beginning (which is a stretch, but I'll use it). So let's make up a fun number and claim that that 1 million black people were registered before the primaries began. That means 800,000 were Clinton supporters. If the number quadruples, and at least say 75% of the new registrars are Obama supporters (even though I think it's more like 85%), then Hillary has only gained 750,000 new supporters, while Barack has gained 2,250,000. So now her total stands at 1,550,000, and Barack has 2,450,000. Again, these are make believe numbers.

But you can see that Clinton went from an 60% lead to a 20% deficit, and that's using very generous estimates. I really think Clinton was only leading by more like 3/5 before the primaries, and I think Obama was gaining close to 90% of the new registrars.

Dude.. lay off the pipe.. lets talk specifics ... cause its hard getting up everyday... putting on my makeup... being a female victim in this male dominated world...

It's got nothing to do with being a female victim but I find it interesting that you think that.

Because Obama's camp portrayed her as a racist.

There was an interesting, though non-scientific poll, in the bluest paper in the bluest part of our state:

Is the DNC's decision fair? Yes. It's the only compromise that works. 66
pollBar.gif
29%
No. This decision doesn't properly honor the voters' wishes 115
pollBar.gif
50%
It settles the issue, but it isn't the optimal conclusion. 47
pollBar.gif
21%

Florida's primary vote will count - 05/31/2008 - MiamiHerald.com

Because Obama's camp portrayed her as a racist.

There was an interesting, though non-scientific poll, in the bluest paper in the bluest part of our state:

Is the DNC's decision fair? Yes. It's the only compromise that works. 66
pollBar.gif
29%
No. This decision doesn't properly honor the voters' wishes 115
pollBar.gif
50%
It settles the issue, but it isn't the optimal conclusion. 47
pollBar.gif
21%

Florida's primary vote will count - 05/31/2008 - MiamiHerald.com

good morning Ravi

THEY REALLOCATED the vote based on a POLL......they took the people's vote away and used a POLL to give obama 59 more delegates that HE DID NOT EARN.....59!!!!!

NOT ONE was suppose to go in his column according to the michigan election law rules, NOT ONE....

until the convention, which is where these UNPLEDGED DELEGATES were suppose to according to law, declare.

They cheated to win.....cheated bigtime and they MADE this decision SO THAT THEY COULD FORCE HILLARY TO QUIT.....in june....this was purely a political coup and has nothing to do with how voters in michigan voted nor michigan election law that was inplace BEFORE THE DNC AND OBAMA changed the rules at the 11th hour....what scumbags!!!!

care

good morning Ravi

THEY REALLOCATED the vote based on a POLL......they took the people's vote away and used a POLL to give obama 59 more delegates that HE DID NOT EARN.....59!!!!!

NOT ONE was suppose to go in his column according to the michigan election law rules, NOT ONE....

until the convention, which is where these UNPLEDGED DELEGATES were suppose to according to law, declare.

They cheated to win.....cheated bigtime and they MADE this decision SO THAT THEY COULD FORCE HILLARY TO QUIT.....in june....this was purely a political coup and has nothing to do with how voters in michigan voted nor michigan election law that was inplace BEFORE THE DNC AND OBAMA changed the rules at the 11th hour....what scumbags!!!!

care

Florida and Michigan should not have had there delegates sat..just as ALL candidates agreed to prior to the start of this race.. You cats should be happy that she received any at all.. Donna Brasil had it right when she said her mamma always told her to play by the rules ... changing rules in the middle of the game is cheating...

I cannot believe the behavior of you people...Shame on you hillary supporters... I fully blame hill for this using her win at all cost campaign tactics... She should have dropped out long ago and not worked her supporters up in a whoa is me nobody but hill estrogen frenzy... she has her disgruntled supporters sounding like those bushophiles out there that said Iraq had WMD, Russia had them all bussed to Syria....

That being said.. would you rather vote to keep abortion legal or vote for McCain...

btw.. care.. why not blame the lindberg kidnapping on the Obama campaign as well.. I will answer your fictional diatribe against the Obama Campaign when the little one goes down for a nap..

Florida and Michigan should not have had there delegates sat..just as ALL candidates agreed to prior to the start of this race.. You cats should be happy that she received any at all.. Donna Brasil had it right when she said her mamma always told her to play by the rules ... changing rules in the middle of the game is cheating...

I cannot believe the behavior of you people...Shame on you hillary supporters... I fully blame hill for this using her win at all cost campaign tactics... She should have dropped out long ago and not worked her supporters up in a whoa is me nobody but hill estrogen frenzy... she has her disgruntled supporters sounding like those bushophiles out there that said Iraq had WMD, Russia had them all bussed to Syria....

That being said.. would you rather vote to keep abortion legal or vote for McCain...

btw.. care.. why not blame the lindberg kidnapping on the Obama campaign as well.. I will answer your fictional diatribe against the Obama Campaign when the little one goes down for a nap..

Donna B's been in the bag for Obama all along. Funny she never said anything about his cheating when he spoke to the press before the primary election.

Estrogen frenzy? Why do you keep trying to make this something to do with women being inferior? I really don't get it.

I liked the editorial in my paper today, blaming both Obama and Hillary for their roles. IMO, it didn't go far enough. In reality, this had nothing to do with them, it was between the voters, the state, and the DNC.

Neither Sen. Barack Obama nor Sen. Hillary Clinton showed much leadership in this melodrama. Sen. Obama chose to ignore the problem because it was to his advantage, while Sen. Clinton followed the party line when it suited her, but changed course when she realized how useful those missing delegates might be to her campaign. She has no right to complain now.
Democrats -- What took you so long? - 06/03/2008 - MiamiHerald.com

Forum List

Back