Will burning Catholic communion "hosts", or interrupting Mass, cost dems votes in the coming elections?

Will the "Pro-Abortion" protests in churches, including burning "communion", cost or gain dem votes?

• It will gain democrats votes, see my post...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Democrats will lose votes, see my post...

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Those protests will have no effect on how people vote...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm wondering how the Left's militant protests over a potential Roe v Wade overturn will affect the vote in November.
I assume that by 2024 it will be old news, but maybe not...

However, the utter disgust and disrespect that the protesters have shown churches and church-goers may have earned them severe opposition.
Attempted intimidation, if that's what it even was, in churches, IMHO will cost the democrats dearly in November...am I wrong?
Do most voters support disrespectful anti-religious protests?
Will those "protests" gain democrats votes, or lose democrat votes?
We all know that democrats are 100% Pro-Abortion. How will that play in November?

I know Evangelical voters generally vote against the democrats.
Catholic voters, many of whom are Hispanic, may show their displeasure to the Pro-Abortion democrats?
Jewish voters? Agnostics and atheists? Other religions? Who knows? Will the abortion protests have an effect on any voters?

I'm wondering how the Left's militant protests over a potential Roe v Wade overturn will affect the vote in November.

However, the utter disgust and disrespect that the protesters have shown churches and church-goers may have earned them severe opposition.
Attempted intimidation, if that's what it even was, in churches, IMHO will cost the democrats dearly in November...am I wrong?
We all know that democrats are 100% Pro-Abortion. How will that play in November?

Catholic voters, many of whom are Hispanic, may show their displeasure to the Pro-Abortion democrats?
Jewish voters? Agnostics and atheists? Other religions? Who knows? Will the abortion protests have an effect on any voters?

Is it time yet?

The first side to go to violence always loses.

That's why January 6 turned into such a disaster. If it had remained a peaceful protest we'd have seen the opposite result.

Why do you suppose we shall have a fair election in the first place ?

This is sure to win over the Hispanic voters:

~~~~~~
Will the PM/DSA Dem Commie Left begin lynching Catholics once again as they did during the late 19th and early 20th Century?

**********​
**********​

The reality is the left has zero tolerance for anything that is not “the party” - religion threatens that. This isn’t about women’s rights, if the left cared about women they’d let them play sports…so this is another red hearing to attack not just religion, but the constitution, rule of law, and judicial branch

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Will the PM/DSA Dem Commie Left begin lynching Catholics once again as they did during the late 19th and early 20th Century?

**********​
**********​
Considering the Klan was founded and run by Democrats not a lot has changed.

Forum List

Back