'He's an embarrassment': Ted Cruz slammed by family of ex-Marine Trevor Reed after release from Russia

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

The father of recently repatriated ex-Marine Trevor Reed has a bone to pick with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) following Reed's release from Russian custody last month.​

According to The Dallas Morning News' Emily Caldwell, in the course of praising other Texas politicians who Trevor's father Joey Reed says helped the family and worked for the release of their son during his detention in Russia, he recently made of point of condemning Cruz for not stepping up, publicly or otherwise. Trevor Reed was accused of drunkenly assaulting a Russian police officer in 2019, for which he spent two years in prison before being released in late April as part of a prisoner exchange between the U.S. and Russia.

Joey Reed, a Granbury, Texas resident, recently thanked a number of state politicians including Sen. John Cornyn—who notably pushed Biden's administration to have Trevor freed and sponsored a Senate resolution to that effect, which passed unanimously last year—as well as Reps. August Pfluger and Michael McCaul. But the frustrated father saved a a few choice barbs for Cruz, whom he said snubbed the family when it reached out for help shortly after their son's arrest.

"[Cruz] didn't do anything," Joey Reed said. "He's an embarrassment to the state of Texas, let me just say that. I don't care what or who runs against him, I will work for their campaign to defeat that son of a b-tch."

Joey Reed maintains that the senator and his office ducked their pleas for public support and only reached out privately by phone once their son was freed.

The father of recently repatriated ex-Marine Trevor Reed has a bone to pick with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) following Reed's release from Russian custody last month.​

According to The Dallas Morning News' Emily Caldwell, in the course of praising other Texas politicians who Trevor's father Joey Reed says helped the family and worked for the release of their son during his detention in Russia, he recently made of point of condemning Cruz for not stepping up, publicly or otherwise. Trevor Reed was accused of drunkenly assaulting a Russian police officer in 2019, for which he spent two years in prison before being released in late April as part of a prisoner exchange between the U.S. and Russia.

Joey Reed, a Granbury, Texas resident, recently thanked a number of state politicians including Sen. John Cornyn—who notably pushed Biden's administration to have Trevor freed and sponsored a Senate resolution to that effect, which passed unanimously last year—as well as Reps. August Pfluger and Michael McCaul. But the frustrated father saved a a few choice barbs for Cruz, whom he said snubbed the family when it reached out for help shortly after their son's arrest.

"[Cruz] didn't do anything," Joey Reed said. "He's an embarrassment to the state of Texas, let me just say that. I don't care what or who runs against him, I will work for their campaign to defeat that son of a b-tch."

Joey Reed maintains that the senator and his office ducked their pleas for public support and only reached out privately by phone once their son was freed.
When Trump got POWs from Korea and had families closures after 70 yrs you bastards said nothing

Why you should every GD one of your teeth pulled with pliers you worthless pofs

There is no such thing as an “ex- Marine” unless one is dishonorably discharged.

What exactly was Cruz supposed to do, fly to Russia Personally and break him out of prison?

No I just remembered you little penised libturds not say a word about POWs, lying in the fucking jungle for 70 yrs you yellow bastard coward
What does that have to do with Trump's asseater Lyin Ted not helping with Reed's release?

What exactly was Cruz supposed to do, fly to Russia Personally and break him out of prison?
Lyin Ted was too busy appearing on Fox News kissing Tucker Carlson's ass & playing the weasel.

Cruz is a self flagellant jerkoff.

Lyin Ted was too busy appearing on Fox News kissing Tucker Carlson's ass & playing the weasel.

Cruz is a self flagellant jerkoff.
You failed to answer the question in any way.

What precise actions should he have taken to free this man that he didn't take?

You failed to answer the question in any way.

What precise actions should he have taken to free this man that he didn't take?
He could have joined other public officials in assisting in Reed's release, which according to people close to the situtation Cruz failed to do.

He could have joined other public officials in assisting in Reed's release, which according to people close to the situtation Cruz failed to do.
You continue failing to answer.

What specific actions could he have taken to effect the man's release?

Be specific.

What does that have to do with Trump's asseater Lyin Ted not helping with Reed's release?
Look you gender and very confused pansexual. When I saw POW's return after being in the jungles for 70 yrs and the press said little

If that gender confused Obama with the big penised husband would have done this, it would be front page

You are one of The Sisters here so figure out your gender first and shut your mouth

Look you gender and very confused pansexual. When I saw POW's return after being in the jungles for 70 yrs and the press said little

If that gender confused Obama with the big penised husband would have done this, it would be front page

You are one of The Sisters here so figure out your gender first and shut your mouth
You want to kiss Trump's ass for what he did, have at it, pal. Enjoy the fun. But don't expect everyone to follow your lead because you're having some kind of hissy fit.

In the meantime, fuck off & enjoy the ride.

You want to kiss Trump's ass for what he did, have at it, pal. Enjoy the fun. But don't expect everyone to follow your lead because you're having some kind of hissy fit.

In the meantime, fuck off & enjoy the ride.
You got Obama cock smell on your breath after 6 yrs pal. Go suck an egg

When Trump got POWs from Korea and had families closures after 70 yrs you bastards said nothing

Why you should every GD one of your teeth pulled with pliers you worthless pofs
We should get excited because Rump did his job? Yeah, I guess so. The orange douche bag usually fucks up, right?

Let me guess? You didn't read the article? If you had, you would have seen the father praise the other two Repub politicians like Sen. John Cornyn for helping get his son back. And no, they didn't have to fly to Russia personally and break him out of prison.

Forum List

Back