Will American Soldiers Begin Killing Americans?

American President Donald Trump is putting or at least threatening to put American active-duty soldiers in American cities for "riot control".
How long will it take before we here about soldiers killing fellow Americans on purpose or mistake?

Kill all the rioters.
Historically, American rioters have always won significant demands they rioted for. Riots may be ramped down but guerilla warfare evolves and government militarized forces can not win an urban guerilla war. Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan are some examples.
At least you sure hope that happens.
I think we've had enough of you leftists desire for the destruction of our country.

American President Donald Trump is putting or at least threatening to put American active-duty soldiers in American cities for "riot control".
How long will it take before we here about soldiers killing fellow Americans on purpose or mistake?
American's who are rioting, destroying, and killing, do give up their American rights (except for their right to a fair trial), once they become criminals. So your argument is ridiculous or aimed at bashing Trump.
My discussion OP is whether active-duty American troops will be in a position of having to kill fellow Americans.
That depends on how you and your ilk act. Not that I would ever consider you a “fellow American”. You can’t piss on America for your entire adult life then suddenly use the term as a shield to hide behind.

If the attacks of 911 didn't destroy the country, it hardly seems likely that a few stores being broken into will do it.
Looting is reprehensible and intolerable.
So is racism.

We already know so called Americans are killing Americans or don't you think that police are Americans?
The discussion is about active-duty American troops. Do you comprehend what an active-duty American soldier is?
You said killing Americans I was simply pointing out that they have already been killed and will probably continue to be killed.

Why did you put “riot control” in quotes?

Reap what you sow.

They have already been placed in areas of rioting. Once the governors called up the National Guard they became active members of the military.
So considering that police have been the ones that have been killed and no member of the rioting has been killed I tend to believe that there is much more danger from the rioters the "active" military.

So what would you do? The current police forces are unable to contain them.

If you repeat often enough that the looters are leftists, do you then believe it?

American's who are rioting, destroying, and killing, do give up their American rights (except for their right to a fair trial), once they become criminals. So your argument is ridiculous or aimed at bashing Trump.
My discussion OP is whether active-duty American troops will be in a position of having to kill fellow Americans.
If they are threatening troops when looting, destroying property, and endangering innocent civilians, then they become criminals not entitled to being considered as fellow Americans at that point. You can attempt to label then as American's, but they are far from it by their own choosing and their own actions. Attempting to hide what they do under the flag won't work. They don't deserve to be called American anymore.

Trump is way too worried about his reelection chances if he unleashes the military.
Hope he doesn't hold back for that reason. He can declare Marshall law, and then he remains president anyways. Then they (his administration), can Marshall a plan that will re-educate, and re-evaluate everything that needs to be reformed, otherwise in so that this doesn't happen again anytime soon. Time to "fundementally transform America" under TRUMP.

American President Donald Trump is putting or at least threatening to put American active-duty soldiers in American cities for "riot control". How long will it take before we here about soldiers killing fellow Americans on purpose or mistake?
National Guardsmen are soldiers too, and they engage in riot-control actions all the time.

As to 'Regulars' being used, instead... the more muscle, the merrier... perhaps a few dead Antifa lying in pools of their own blood will convince them to stop.

Hannity appealing to the governor and mayor in New York state, to now call on their national guard (in their full capacity) to quell the violence, uhhh is like talking to a dumb wall. They'll get no where if they can't strategically focus on what is right, and what is wrong in life.

Just think of the rioters as confederate soldiers. You won't worry about them being fellow Americans.

In MN, my liberal govenor Walz found his balls, the MN National Guard came out in force and didn't screw around. Anyone, and I mean anyone out after the curfew got the gas and some rubber rounds after verbal warnings for being part of the problem.
Two nights of peace and quiet so far. Guard had live rounds available as there was intelligence they might be targeted. Wasn't necessary as the trouble makers realized very quickly what kind of force they were dealing with.
Trump didn't order it, liberal Walz did.
Unlike other liberal cities where cops and other folks have already lost their lives due to the pathetic excuses they have for leaders.
Order will be restored, get the fuck out of the way.
If the mayor's or governors lack the man nuts, it will be done for them.
If a few human scum like thieves, looters and rioters have to take a couple live rounds, I don't give a shit what color they are, as they have decided for themselves they already are outside the bounds of a civilized society.
No Quarter.

Forum List

Back