Will American Soldiers Begin Killing Americans?

It's a shame so many tea bagger trumpoholics here on USMB are so uneducated or stupid to know the difference between regular active-duty soldiers and National Guard.

American President Donald Trump is putting or at least threatening to put American active-duty soldiers in American cities for "riot control".
How long will it take before we here about soldiers killing fellow Americans on purpose or mistake?

If they are invading foreign nationals being paid to start treasonous riots....why yes of course they will blow their fucking heads off....it's what they deserve.

JO

It's a shame so many tea bagger trumpoholics here on USMB are so uneducated or stupid to know the difference between regular active-duty soldiers and National Guard.

Nah....you have just had your ass handed to you with facts and you have no where to hide ...that's all.

JO

American President Donald Trump is putting or at least threatening to put American active-duty soldiers in American cities for "riot control".
How long will it take before we here about soldiers killing fellow Americans on purpose or mistake?

If they are invading foreign nationals being paid to start treasonous riots....why yes of course they will blow their fucking heads off....it's what they deserve.

JO
Perhaps we could put signs around their necks declaring them as invading foreign nationals' so soldiers could know who to shoot as you say, their fucking head off.

Nah....you have just had your ass handed to you with facts and you have no where to hide ...that's all.

JO
Thanks for proving my point. You are one of the uneducated or stupid posters I meant.

American's who are rioting, destroying, and killing, do give up their American rights (except for their right to a fair trial), once they become criminals. So your argument is ridiculous or aimed at bashing Trump.
My discussion OP is whether active-duty American troops will be in a position of having to kill fellow Americans.
That depends on how you and your ilk act. Not that I would ever consider you a “fellow American”. You can’t piss on America for your entire adult life then suddenly use the term as a shield to hide behind.

Is this not exactly what you and your ilk use it for? Wrapping yourselves in the flag and nationalism as a shield for behaving like a turd? Many use religion in similar ways.

Smells like more hypocrisy to me.

So what would you do? The current police forces are unable to contain them.
As democrats say give them room to destroy.

Forum List

Back