WikiLeaks: Tax Form Reveals John Podesta Continued Ties to Russian Energy Company After Claiming....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Amazing how many people connected to the Beast do things illegally!

full title......WikiLeaks: Tax Form Reveals John Podesta Continued Ties to Russian Energy Company After Claiming He Divested................New WikiLeaks emails show Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta apparently maintained his connection to Russian government-backed Joule Unlimited long after he claimed to have severed ties and divested from the energy company.

As Breitbart news previously reported, Podesta obtained “75,000 common shares” from his membership on Joule’s executive board. He transferred those shares to his daughter, Megan Rouse, and designated her Dublin, California residence as the address for Leonidio Holdings LLC, the Delaware-based holding company that Podesta used to transfer his Joule shares.

But a June 1, 2015 email from Podesta-connected investment firm Equilibrium Capital Group to Rouse reveals financial transactions occurring mere months after Podesta left the Obama administration and long after he “cut his ties with Joule,” according to the Wall Street Journal.

“Hi Megan, Please find attached Leonidio Holdings, LLC’s 2014 K1 for ECG. Let me know if you have any questions or require any additional information. The one for John Podesta is just a final one to show the transfer,” the June 1, 2015 email read.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

OMG! PODESTA, CLINTON, KGB AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY ARE CONSPIRING TO BRING DOWN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

I just thought of that. It just came to me.

Forum List

Back