Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump,

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering 'Anything' That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks (thegatewaypundit.com)
5 Dec 2020 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks
An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.
On Saturday, December 19, 2015, Bajwa wrote:
1607313687170.png

Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”
“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.
On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”
Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.
Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

Comment:
Nothing to see here.... move along.. There are no tanks entering Bagdad. Don't believe the videos you see,,,,
Ineed, the attorneys focus is now institutionalised criminal election fraud, it is not centred around anecdotal civil arguments (but these can be supported).
The present three theatres of war: Constitutional (civil), Extraconstitutional (national security) and We the People (break glass in emergency)

Three layers of modern warfare: Information warfare, Psychological warfare, Cyber warfare. We are all involved in this - every one of us.

Trump laid the groundwork for this way in advance. It goes back to this: 57th NSAM - National Security Action Memorandum (June 28 1961). It was used by Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller (replacing Mark Esper - who was fired) to issue his order that Special Operations now must report directly to him.
The US has been operating under a state of declared war since September, 2001.
The US has been operating under a declared national emergency since December 20, 2017.
See also (Executive order 13825 of March 1, 2018. at DuckDuckGo)
TRUMP has been expecting all this - nothing rushed - all planned and in place - even the security TV cameras in voting tabulating centers - nobody knew...
They do now !!!

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks

Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering 'Anything' That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks (thegatewaypundit.com)
An email previously released by WikiLeaks reveals that a Dominion Voting advisor met with John Podesta during Hillary Clinton’s campaign to discuss ways that they could help to defeat Donald Trump.
In 2018, Dominion Voting announced that it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital, a New York-based private equity firm, who was being advised by Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
During Clinton’s campaign, according to an email chain released by WikiLeaks, Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.
Podesta, at the time, was chair of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

Podesta responded by saying “can’t remember whether we discussed Trump’s effect on ISIS/radical recruitment. You following that?”
“John, just a quick note to say I was catching up with my senior partner Bill Singer back in the office and letting him know of my intentions to help your campaign as much as I can. He was very effusive in his praise of you and asked me to send along his regards. I will look forward to being touch after the break,” Bajwa wrote on December 21.
On January 2, 2016, Bajwa again followed up asking to meet with Podesta once again. He said that “I wanted to follow up on our brief conversation a few weeks back and see if you would be available to meet this coming Tuesday in NY? I will be in town for work and my schedule is flexible on Tuesday so if you can meet, I can come to you at a convenient time and place anytime prior to 5pm.”
Podesta then forwarded the email to Clinton campaign staffer Milia Fisher and asked her to find the time for the meeting.
Dominion has become the center of the election fraud scandal as anomalies and evidence of fraud just-so-happen to have been heaviest in states using their machines.

Comment:
Nothing to see here.... move along.. There are no tanks entering Bagdad. Don't believe the videos you see,,,,
Ineed, the attorneys focus is now institutionalised criminal election fraud, it is not centred around anecdotal civil arguments (but these can be supported).
The present three theatres of war: Constitutional (civil), Extraconstitutional (national security) and We the People (break glass in emergency)

Three layers of modern warfare: Information warfare, Psychological warfare, Cyber warfare. We are all involved in this - every one of us.

Trump laid the groundwork for this way in advance. It goes back to this: 57th NSAM - National Security Action Memorandum (June 28 1961). It was used by Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller (replacing Mark Esper - who was fired) to issue his order that Special Operations now must report directly to him.
The US has been operating under a declared national emergency since December 20, 2017.
TRUMP has been expecting all this - nothing rushed - all planned and in place - even the security TV cameras in voting tabulating centers - nobody knew...
They do now !!!

Great information and thanks for sharing.

You know what the Dems will say. It is debunked even though they never debunked it. :laughing0301: That is the only word left in their vocabulary. Debunk,debunk or conspiracy theorist. They are like a broken record.

Comment:

They do now !!!
Russian FAKE NEWS from RussiaLeaks via TheRussiaPundit.

Comment:

They do now !!!

Oh and another one by the Dems. Russian fake news. I forgot about that one. :D :D

Comment:

They do now !!!
Allows us to revisit the Clinton e-mails in a court of law and bring up her many crimes found in it since "nobody is above the law".-her own quote.
And any involvenent she had in those miraculous 2016 mail in ballots count that expanded her popular vote (for their popular vote narrative) from 1 million, then 2, then 3 then jumped to 5 and some say 6 million, the never changing story of how many 100% vote ballots that showed up after the race was called.-it was a ballot miracle.
I mention this in my 2016-2017 posts but nobody took it serious and here we are, because NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
And if we do nothing once again, we will have a Meduro like election in the near future, and it will once again be because nobody does a damn thing about the corruption.

Comment:

They do now !!!

Yes there is nothing to see here, you are right.

Comment:

They do now !!!
Allows us to revisit the Clinton e-mails in a court of law and bring up her many crimes found in it since "nobody is above the law".-her own quote.
And any involvenent she had in those miraculous 2016 mail in ballots count that expanded her popular vote (for their popular vote narrative) from 1 million, then 2, then 3 then jumped to 5 and some say 6 million, the never changing story of how many 100% vote ballots that showed up after the race was called.-it was a ballot miracle.
I mention this in my 2016-2017 posts but nobody took it serious and here we are, because NOBODY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
And if we do nothing once again, we will have a Meduro like election in the near future, and it will once again be because nobody does a damn thing about the corruption.

I'm astonished that the democrats haven't been publicly and unequivocally been exposed as cheaters. Oh, wait.

4o5ksk.jpg

Comment:

They do now !!!

I'm astonished that the democrats haven't been publicly and unequivocally been exposed as cheaters. Oh, wait.

4o5ksk.jpg

I Think This is Fraud.jpg

Another "bombshell". They seem to appear about every four hours or so.

And yet Barr and Trump-appointed judges have reason to believe they're not accurate, and cases get thrown out.

You'd think the Trumpsters would begin to figure out that they're being played. But it just doesn't happen.

Gotta keep the click rate up!
And that's exactly it.

Kirkland & Ellis LLP partner Kamran S. Bajwa met with John Podesta while offering “anything” to help defeat Donald Trump.

When I quit my subscription to the local newspaper I thought I'd miss the comics. Fortunately there are sites like the Gateway Pundit referenced enough around here that are excellent alternatives to the funnies.

Kirkland & Ellis' Bill Barr Confirmed as Attorney General
Barr was confirmed Thursday afternoon by a 54-45 vote.
By Ellis Kim | February 14, 2019 at 02:03 PM

Kirkland & Ellis' Bill Barr Confirmed as Attorney General | National Law Journal

Comment:

They do now !!!
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You Trumpers go too far with the comedy bro....

In reading the quote, nothing illegal was said. This is like saying Trump said to drink bleach.

People hear what they want anymore.

Comment:

They do now !!!

Oh and another one by the Dems. Russian fake news. I forgot about that one. :D :D

Russians? Say didn't the left say Putin was behind Trump all the way??

And yet Barr and Trump-appointed judges have reason to believe they're not accurate, and cases get thrown out.

You'd think the Trumpsters would begin to figure out that they're being played. But it just doesn't happen.

And that's exactly it.
Progs are the ones who are constantly on the offensive.

And that's exactly it.
Progs are the ones who are constantly on the offensive.
I know, you guys are just helpless victims who treat others with love and respect.

Comment:

They do now !!!
This has gone beyond pathetic.

Comment:

They do now !!!

Russians? Say didn't the left say Putin was behind Trump all the way??
No, we said Palin could see Putin and Trump strolling hand-in-hand from her house.

Comment:

They do now !!!
This has gone beyond pathetic.
Yup. Anything to avoid admitting the orange turd blossom lost the election.

Forum List

Back