WikiLeaks says John Kerry held private meeting to try and get Julian to stop posting docs on Hillary

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WikiLeaks Says John Kerry Held Private Meeting in Ecuador to Get Assange to Stop Publishing Docs on Hillary
Maybe Kerry wanted WikiLeaks to not publish the documents because they obtained them illegally.
JUST IN: WikiLeaks BREAKS Massive Story on Hillary...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing fishy here, oh nothing to hide oh wait they wanted to keep us safe from the scary information that is coming out that must be it.

WikiLeaks Says John Kerry Held Private Meeting in Ecuador to Get Assange to Stop Publishing Docs on Hillary

They can't stand the truth finding the light of day. Read reports that Assange was cut off from the internet for a brief time. Can you believe the balls of the Obozo administration doing this?

Kerry gets his orders from Barack Obama.

BREAKING: Multiple US sources tell us John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton docs during FARC peace negotiations. — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 18, 2016
They followed up that tweet with this one…

The John Kerry private meeting with Ecuador was made on the sidelines of the negotiations which took place pricipally on Sep 26 in Colombia. — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 18, 2016

Mystery Deepens Around Fate Of Julian Assange

It's amazing he's lasted this long. We already know Clinton wanted to direct a drone strike on him.

Ct1wSv6WEAAtX6X.jpg

CvAc4ZXWYAAzT-i.jpg:large

Basic translation is that Ecuador isn't going to bow to US pressure and continues to give Assange political asylum.

More @ Mystery Deepens Around Fate Of Julian Assange | Zero Hedge

• Banned
What is scary, I am betting all this bs being stirred up is and has been pre planned, all these ppl bickering ocer Trump etc. Here is my thoughts on it all. Obama is going to get a third term even if temp. for six months lets say.
They will say Russia stole the votes which is being put out there on purpose so when the idiot US GOV. pulls their stunt the sheep liberals will believe it because their daddy Gov. said it was sooooooo.

Obama steps in and acts like he will so graciously do it. Watch I bet that bastard goes in for another Term.

Forum List

Back