Why would you vote for Trump if you are against his Vaccine?

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
See the left keep on playing their game the wrong way and they should remind Trump base that if it were not for Trump we wouldn’t have this vaccine…

So why would you vote for the man that gave us Warp Speed?

I mean if the Vaccine is so dangerous then why wish to put him ( Trump ) back into power seeing he is the cause of this deadly vaccine and has taken it himself??!

Also for those proclaiming the left did all this damage by shutting down the country economy during the height of the pandemic, well let remember this:

Trump and Republicans were all for closing the economy when the Pandemic hit, so seeing they were wrong why would you even vote for Trump?

Simple, you have forgotten so much about what happened when Trump was President and the fact Texas along with California shutter their economies…

Now I will be more truthful than any of you and admit Texas along with Florida reversed their decision but it took Texas a long time seeing they kept businesses closed for a good part of 2020, so who do you blame for that?

Well of course the Trump base will say the Democrats but seeing the Governor of Texas is Republican he holds the blame and seeing Trump was the President at the start of Covid and you believed shuttering the economy is as incorrect, well then he is to blame along with McConnell and Pelosi!

Now I know better to believe partisan hacks like yourself will ever blame Trump for what he did and will excuse him while pointing your crooked little fingers to the left but let be clear if you believe the vaccine is a fake then blame Trump!

If you believe shuttering the economy back in 2020 was wrong then blame Trump, McConnell and Pelosi along with all the Governors that did it and if you do that then how the hell can you vote for Trump?

I mean are you willing to risk him doing something stupid again?

Of course you are!

Thank you for reading and remember the vaccine will turn you into Zombies and Trump will be the MAGA King of Zombies…

Please move this to the Rubber Room where it belongs…

See the left keep on playing their game the wrong way and they should remind Trump base that if it were not for Trump we wouldn’t have this vaccine…

I mean if the Vaccine is so dangerous then why wish to put him ( Trump ) back into power seeing he is the cause of this deadly vaccine and has taken it himself??!

Also for those proclaiming the left did all this damage by shutting down the country economy during the height of the pandemic, well let remember this:

Trump and Republicans were all for closing the economy when the Pandemic hit, so seeing they were wrong why would you even vote for Trump?

Simple, you have forgotten so much about what happened when Trump was President and the fact Texas along with California shutter their economies…

Now I will be more truthful than any of you and admit Texas along with Florida reversed their decision but it took Texas a long time seeing they kept businesses closed for a good part of 2020, so who do you blame for that?

Well of course the Trump base will say the Democrats but seeing the Governor of Texas is Republican he holds the blame and seeing Trump was the President at the start of Covid and you believed shuttering the economy is as incorrect, well then he is to blame along with McConnell and Pelosi!

Now I know better to believe partisan hacks like yourself will ever blame Trump for what he did and will excuse him while pointing your crooked little fingers to the left but let be clear if you believe the vaccine is a fake then blame Trump!

If you believe shuttering the economy back in 2020 was wrong then blame Trump, McConnell and Pelosi along with all the Governors that did it and if you do that then how the hell can you vote for Trump?

I mean are you willing to risk him doing something stupid again?

Of course you are!

Thank you for reading and remember the vaccine will turn you into Zombies and Trump will be the MAGA King of Zombies…

Please move this to the Rubber Room where it belongs…
Trump wasn’t the one trying to force people to take it. He merely encouraged it.

The demafasict were trying to tell people what they had to do with their bodies.

Trump wasn’t the one trying to force people to take it. He merely encouraged it.

The demafasict were trying to tell people what they had to do with their bodies.
Ummm, so you are fine with someone being the reason why we have the vaccine and excuse him for all his mistakes from supporting the shuttering of the economy to the vaccine?

Wow, you will vote for anyone with a R after their name and if they killed you I bet you will say in your last words “ at least so didn’t die at the hands of a Democrat “…

So when is this mass die off happening that right wing conspiracy theorist been talking about?
Don’t know but they also believe the left eat unborn children to absorb their souls…

So ya know they ain’t right in the head!

Anyhoo, isn’t it amazing the Vaccine kills people and is worthless against Omicron, and yet the vaccine is because of Trump…

Hmmm, I just do not understand why vote for a guy that caused so much damage?

Don’t know but they also believe the left eat unborn children to absorb their souls…

So ya know they ain’t right in the head!

Anyhoo, isn’t it amazing the Vaccine kills people and is worthless against Omicron, and yet the vaccine is because of Trump…

Hmmm, I just do not understand why vote for a guy that caused so much damage?
And why would you vote in a system that is rigged. It just doesn't make sense.

Call us "conspiracy theorists" again. We like it. (And besides, you actually spelled it right, which is pretty impressive, considering the usual quality of your writing.)
I know you like it. That's why I say it. You own the fact you just make shit up. I respect that and will continue to call you what you are. If it quack like a duck walks like a duck. That's a fucking suck.

Ummm, so you are fine with someone being the reason why we have the vaccine and excuse him for all his mistakes from supporting the shuttering of the economy to the vaccine?

Wow, you will vote for anyone with a R after their name and if they killed you I bet you will say in your last words “ at least so didn’t die at the hands of a Democrat “…
Yeah i’m fine with there vaccine, glad we have that choice

I agree folks should have listened to him in the spring of 2020 amd opened up

I know you like it. That's why I say it. You own the fact you just make shit up. I respect that and will continue to call you what you are. If it quack like a duck walks like a duck. That's a fucking suck.
Keep trollin', trollin', trollin'.....................................

Despite protestations and partisan bull crap promoted by the media and entertainers, Trump did try to be President of most if not all the people. Unlike Biden. The shuttering of the economy was regional more than national. And the Progs once in power got all the printed money they could get to pay those same areas off for closing down their economies. We now know how terrible Progs will be when things are bad. They proved it. They have had opportunities. this is not the 1960's and a currency still under control with a growing economy able to take the massive debts and future expenses that will come to us and we live with now.

Is that the best you got? Because you have not succeeded in insulting me.

Try harder.

😂 😂 I won't try harder you won't understand it.

Now if I made some shit up you would get it.

And you would defend it. Like you do all the other brain farts by ultra right wing conspiracy theorists. 😂 😂

A valid question. And somewhat original. Good for you.

Short answer: Because he does not hate us and mean us harm, like the Dem Candidates.

Yeah i’m fine with there vaccine, glad we have that choice

I agree folks should have listened to him in the spring of 2020 amd opened up
He is the one that closed the Federal Government down, so he is the one that caused the domino effect here in the States…

Your revisionist history is going to work here and ignoring reality seem to suit you…

Forum List

Back