Why would you vote for Trump if you are against his Vaccine?

Are you sure?

I mean wasn’t Reagan perfect???

Look, my point is simple if you believe vaccines are bad and believe the closing of the economy in 2020 is what is causing the crisis today ( which it is ) then why on Earth would you vote for Trump again?

I mean I know the left will vote for a empty chair if that is their choice as long as it has a D after it name, but does the Republican Party have to be that stupid?

The obvious answer would be that he listened to the medical experts and made the call that he had to, given the information that was presented.

bruce almighty said:
As Stated by me in another response the Democrats used the closing of State Economies as a weapon in 2020 and I do not deny this, but it was him that handed them that damn weapon, so why vote for a guy that does that?

I think he was trying to do the best and he thought he was listening to someone who could be trusted. As time went on...he saw the truth. Why do i still support him? Because you cannot agree 100% with anyone ever...not even family members. You choose the big points and you pick your man. yes...the use for this vaxx came out in the Trump Admin...but this virus and this vaxx were in the works years before Mr. Trump became president....and the dems you know yourself...never let a crisis go to waste. They used this virus to harm him and keep him out of office. They were desperate. Now answer this. Why don't the dems use your argument as a condemnation of Trump? Why do they take credit for the vaxx? Why did Biden say just 2 days ago.... 'there was no vaxx till I, Joe Biden, became president'. Why do they want to take credit for this virus and the clot shot? in spite of what we are now learning.

There is no 'slowing the spread'. They knew..""" SCIENCE""" (LOL).....that the mask was not the way. They developed this virus, they developed the vaxx. They HAVE an agenda. A lot of you are still in denial.

This was a man made virus in the works for years. This was a vaxx...with patents before it was brought out a the preventive medicine for the virus. It doesn't prevent anything. It facilitates it. it has caused minor and major debilitating effects AND DEATH.

Our own countryment...our own gov't...in association with our enemies...foreign and domestic Did THIS.../TO US.

and they haven't stopped:

Last edited:
And the Progs once in power got all the printed money they could get to pay those same areas off for closing down their economies
What was all that money we received under trump? Did the dems put him up to that?

See the left keep on playing their game the wrong way and they should remind Trump base that if it were not for Trump we wouldn’t have this vaccine…

So why would you vote for the man that gave us Warp Speed?

I mean if the Vaccine is so dangerous then why wish to put him ( Trump ) back into power seeing he is the cause of this deadly vaccine and has taken it himself??!

Also for those proclaiming the left did all this damage by shutting down the country economy during the height of the pandemic, well let remember this:

Trump and Republicans were all for closing the economy when the Pandemic hit, so seeing they were wrong why would you even vote for Trump?

Simple, you have forgotten so much about what happened when Trump was President and the fact Texas along with California shutter their economies…

Now I will be more truthful than any of you and admit Texas along with Florida reversed their decision but it took Texas a long time seeing they kept businesses closed for a good part of 2020, so who do you blame for that?

Well of course the Trump base will say the Democrats but seeing the Governor of Texas is Republican he holds the blame and seeing Trump was the President at the start of Covid and you believed shuttering the economy is as incorrect, well then he is to blame along with McConnell and Pelosi!

Now I know better to believe partisan hacks like yourself will ever blame Trump for what he did and will excuse him while pointing your crooked little fingers to the left but let be clear if you believe the vaccine is a fake then blame Trump!

If you believe shuttering the economy back in 2020 was wrong then blame Trump, McConnell and Pelosi along with all the Governors that did it and if you do that then how the hell can you vote for Trump?

I mean are you willing to risk him doing something stupid again?

Of course you are!

Thank you for reading and remember the vaccine will turn you into Zombies and Trump will be the MAGA King of Zombies…

Please move this to the Rubber Room where it belongs…
Have you ever voted for a politician you agreed with on everything......prolly nobody has

What was all that money we received under trump? Did the dems put him up to that?

Yep. Fair point. I made that point myself just the other day talking to some people in real life. Trump handed out quite a bit of money too.

It is strange that it took so long for inflation to kick in.

If it weren't for the DEMOCREEPS Trump wouldn't have had to initiate a "vaccine".

At the first sign of COVID outbreak in China, Trump wanted to shut off travel between the Asia's and the USA.
The Dems pretty much shit their pants and threw massive toddler tantrums, screaming that NO SUCH THING would happen while THEY were in office!

The first HUGE RED FLAG that the Dems KNEW what was going on.

Travel between the Asia's and the USA continued, because the Dems DEMANDED it. So the USA became infected...........and here we are.

I say Trump should have forced every member of the DNC to be injected with Pavulon, and then shut down the travel system.

You don't seem to understand. The vaccine was rushed under Trump and a menace to health. But once Biden became president, the vaccine was no longer rushed and was not a menace to health.
the vaccine was completed and rolled out before Trump left office, therefore no hurry to make a vaccine that existed.

Why yes but they never win…

Now the point is I have pointed to where Trump did two sins in the eyes of his voter’s, so why vote for him?

I mean can’t you find a better candidate if he did this much damage?
Answered your question......it reaaly is that simple considering the carnage being wreaked by Joemomma

If it weren't for the DEMOCREEPS Trump wouldn't have had to initiate a "vaccine".

At the first sign of COVID outbreak in China, Trump wanted to shut off travel between the Asia's and the USA.
The Dems pretty much shit their pants and threw massive toddler tantrums, screaming that NO SUCH THING would happen while THEY were in office!

The first HUGE RED FLAG that the Dems KNEW what was going on.

Travel between the Asia's and the USA continued, because the Dems DEMANDED it. So the USA became infected...........and here we are.

I say Trump should have forced every member of the DNC to be injected with Pavulon, and then shut down the travel system.
Hmmm, truthfully he couldn’t shut it down completely and the virus would have gotten here either via Europe, Africa or South of the Border…

I ain’t excusing the Democrats blatant stupidity and have written about it many times and hold them accountable for their part in all this…

Are you sure?

I mean wasn’t Reagan perfect???

Look, my point is simple if you believe vaccines are bad and believe the closing of the economy in 2020 is what is causing the crisis today ( which it is ) then why on Earth would you vote for Trump again?

I mean I know the left will vote for a empty chair if that is their choice as long as it has a D after it name, but does the Republican Party have to be that stupid?
Many D's and R's vote straight party down the ticket without regards of a candidates past or if in any way that candidate is useful to them. They don't care as long as it is a D or an R. They might as well stay home.

Yep. Fair point. I made that point myself just the other day talking to some people in real life. Trump handed out quite a bit of money too.

It is strange that it took so long for inflation to kick in.
Been rolling towards inflation since GW. Old George added what, 4 trillion, Obama 8, Trump somewhere between 8 and 10 trillion and Biden on track for 12. Only a fool would think that inflation just started with this administration.

Many D's and R's vote straight party down the ticket without regards of a candidates past or if in any way that candidate is useful to them. They don't care as long as it is a D or an R. They might as well stay home.
That seem to be the major issue with so many voters that they vote for the political party and not the candidate…

Forum List

Back