Why would you vote for Trump if you are against his Vaccine?

See the left keep on playing their game the wrong way and they should remind Trump base that if it were not for Trump we wouldn’t have this vaccine…

So why would you vote for the man that gave us Warp Speed?

I mean if the Vaccine is so dangerous then why wish to put him ( Trump ) back into power seeing he is the cause of this deadly vaccine and has taken it himself??!

Also for those proclaiming the left did all this damage by shutting down the country economy during the height of the pandemic, well let remember this:

Trump and Republicans were all for closing the economy when the Pandemic hit, so seeing they were wrong why would you even vote for Trump?

Simple, you have forgotten so much about what happened when Trump was President and the fact Texas along with California shutter their economies…

Now I will be more truthful than any of you and admit Texas along with Florida reversed their decision but it took Texas a long time seeing they kept businesses closed for a good part of 2020, so who do you blame for that?

Well of course the Trump base will say the Democrats but seeing the Governor of Texas is Republican he holds the blame and seeing Trump was the President at the start of Covid and you believed shuttering the economy is as incorrect, well then he is to blame along with McConnell and Pelosi!

Now I know better to believe partisan hacks like yourself will ever blame Trump for what he did and will excuse him while pointing your crooked little fingers to the left but let be clear if you believe the vaccine is a fake then blame Trump!

If you believe shuttering the economy back in 2020 was wrong then blame Trump, McConnell and Pelosi along with all the Governors that did it and if you do that then how the hell can you vote for Trump?

I mean are you willing to risk him doing something stupid again?

Of course you are!

Thank you for reading and remember the vaccine will turn you into Zombies and Trump will be the MAGA King of Zombies…

Please move this to the Rubber Room where it belongs…
You don't seem to understand. The vaccine was rushed under Trump and a menace to health. But once Biden became president, the vaccine was no longer rushed and was not a menace to health.

Despite protestations and partisan bull crap promoted by the media and entertainers, Trump did try to be President of most if not all the people. Unlike Biden. The shuttering of the economy was regional more than national. And the Progs once in power got all the printed money they could get to pay those same areas off for closing down their economies. We now know how terrible Progs will be when things are bad. They proved it. They have had opportunities. this is not the 1960's and a currency still under control with a growing economy able to take the massive debts and future expenses that will come to us and we live with now.
Again, Pelosi held the House only, so Democrats has little power at the time seeing McConnell held the Senate and Trump held the White House…

Trump is the cause of warp speed and all of you responding are ignoring the fact many of you also claim the vaccine is killing people, so let me ask why would you vote for a man who has taken the vaccine and also is the reason why we have the vaccine?

The mandates is a legitimate argument and I agree there shouldn’t be any but let be clear Trump did things that many of you seem to be perfectly fine with but had it been Biden that done it you would be screaming at the top of your lungs like you are now, so why vote for Trump again?

Trump caused the domino effect of shuttering the economy and let remember Democrats and Republicans all went that way and not just one, so when he did it the Democrats went further and longer than the Republicans but he was the cause of the shuttering for the U.S. economy, so why vote for him if he made that massive mistake?

Trump also spent money like crazy in his four years in office and his last year he went on to spend more money to keep people off from work, and even did executive order, so do you really want to discuss which side spends like a drunk sailor in a Filipino whore house because both sides are truly pathetic as can be!

So tell me when you truly review what Trump did in his last year in office how can you stand there and say “ well I can vote for him and I will “ when you know he was horrible during the Covid crises?

Again, Pelosi held the House only, so Democrats has little power at the time seeing McConnell held the Senate and Trump held the White House…

Trump is the cause of warp speed and all of you responding are ignoring the fact many of you also claim the vaccine is killing people, so let me ask why would you vote for a man who has taken the vaccine and also is the reason why we have the vaccine?

The mandates is a legitimate argument and I agree there shouldn’t be any but let be clear Trump did things that many of you seem to be perfectly fine with but had it been Biden that done it you would be screaming at the top of your lungs like you are now, so why vote for Trump again?

Trump caused the domino effect of shuttering the economy and let remember Democrats and Republicans all went that way and not just one, so when he did it the Democrats went further and longer than the Republicans but he was the cause of the shuttering for the U.S. economy, so why vote for him if he made that massive mistake?

Trump also spent money like crazy in his four years in office and his last year he went on to spend more money to keep people off from work, and even did executive order, so do you really want to discuss which side spends like a drunk sailor in a Filipino whore house because both sides are truly pathetic as can be!

So tell me when you truly review what Trump did in his last year in office how can you stand there and say “ well I can vote for him and I will “ when you know he was horrible during the Covid crises?
oh the vaccine isn’t killing people..xiden’s mishandling of covid is killing people

You don't seem to understand. The vaccine was rushed under Trump and a menace to health. But once Biden became president, the vaccine was no longer rushed and was not a menace to health.
Wait, it is no longer a menace to the health of the American voter?

Oh, none of MSM said it was a menace when Trump was President, and Biden is a moron and I am against mandates and knew Biden was lying when he stated that the vaccine is a cure but that is not what this thread about and the thread is about how the right has forgotten who gave us the vaccine and who also supported locking down the economy for a period of time…

Now I will state Democrats did keep the economy closed in key States to help Biden and Democrats to win in 2020, but that is a different topic…

oh the vaccine isn’t killing people..xiden’s mishandling of covid is killing people
Wait, Biden is mishandling Covid?

The Vaccine isn’t killing people?

Well then you better tell the anti-vax this news because I have been told the Vaccine is dangerous and will kill us…

As for mishandling Covid that is something I want you to go into detail with and remember if you mention something the State Governor should be doing I will remind you of this…

Now is Biden a damn moron?

Yes and he did lie and I have stated this in this thread in another response but I want you to tell me how he is mishandling the Covid and please do not write about the damn border because we all know that shit is a mess and that he owns!

Wait, Biden is mishandling Covid?

The Vaccine isn’t killing people?

Well then you better tell the anti-vax this news because I have been told the Vaccine is dangerous and will kill us…

As for mishandling Covid that is something I want you to go into detail with and remember if you mention something the State Governor should be doing I will remind you of this…

Now is Biden a damn moron?

Yes and he did lie and I have stated this in this thread in another response but I want you to tell me how he is mishandling the Covid and please do not write about the damn border because we all know that shit is a mess and that he owns!
yes complete mishandling, record deaths…

yes complete mishandling, record deaths…
Deaths will happen no matter what, and I again I need the reason why you believe this and not just saying “ well because he is a Democrat “….

I didn’t blame Trump for the deaths under his watch but then if Biden is the fault for all those that died then shouldn’t I blame Trump?

I mean isn’t that fair, so add that to the reason why you should explain your vote for Trump seeing he couldn’t contain the virus either…

As for me I am not going to blame Biden or Trump and blame China for all these deaths but then again I am a realist on this subject matter…

EYE will Excuse President Trump from any wrong doing....and i'll tell you why. WHO would have believed BEFORE 2020 THAT OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN and our own GOVERNMENT would be colluding with OUR ENEMIES for Gain of Function research on VIRUSES and then someone (thank God) turned it loose either accidentally or intentionally before it reached max potential for death and destruction as planned by OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN/Government. I don't believe President Trump or any of us would have believed such a scenario but that is EXACTLY what happened. And we had @36 of the same Bioweapons labs IN UKRAINE that we FUNDED and were closely working with ON PREMISES. WE have NOT been the good guys in this matter. It was not President Trump's actions that destroyed this economy and continue to do it and do it with such abandonment and GLEE!!

EYE will Excuse President Trump from any wrong doing....and i'll tell you why. WHO would have believed BEFORE 2020 THAT OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN and our own GOVERNMENT would be colluding with OUR ENEMIES for Gain of Function research on VIRUSES and then someone (thank God) turned it loose either accidentally or intentionally before it reached max potential for death and destruction as planned by OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN/Government. I don't believe President Trump or any of us would have believed such a scenario but that is EXACTLY what happened. And we had @36 of the same Bioweapons labs IN UKRAINE that we FUNDED and were closely working with ON PREMISES. WE have NOT been the good guys in this matter. It was not President Trump's actions that destroyed this economy and continue to do it and do it with such abandonment and GLEE!!

Is the American Government guilty of bio-warfare and using human test subjects in another country?

Yes, hell they experimented on us but if you need better evidence then check Central America and how the U.S. infected people with STD’s in the 1940’s and then you will realize the monster our Government is…

As Stated by me in another response the Democrats used the closing of State Economies as a weapon in 2020 and I do not deny this, but it was him that handed them that damn weapon, so why vote for a guy that does that?

Deaths will happen no matter what, and I again I need the reason why you believe this and not just saying “ well because he is a Democrat “….

I didn’t blame Trump for the deaths under his watch but then if Biden is the fault for all those that died then shouldn’t I blame Trump?

I mean isn’t that fair, so add that to the reason why you should explain your vote for Trump seeing he couldn’t contain the virus either…

As for me I am not going to blame Biden or Trump and blame China for all these deaths but then again I am a realist on this subject matter…
xiden and the dems blamed trump.

some suggested he should be charged with manslaughter

he leaves office with 3 vaccines, and xiden still causes record deaths with his lies and horrible policies undoing life saving border protections

What is the point of this thread?

Simple, it is to remind you that all the damage that has been done was done by both sides and if you believe Trump is the best candidate in 2024 then you should remember what he caused that allowed the Democrats to do what they have done, are doing and will do in the future…

See many of you just look at one side and blame that one side but what did your leadership do to cause this to happen and Trump failures caused us to have Biden…

So if you elect Trump in 2024 do you think he will not make the same mistakes?

In my opinion he will…

xiden and the dems blamed trump.

some suggested he should be charged with manslaughter

he leaves office with 3 vaccines, and xiden still causes record deaths with his lies and horrible policies undoing life saving border protections
Those that believe Trump should be charged for manslaughter are usually the same people that want to get pregnant and have an abortion on the day of their child birth so they can scream “ it’s my damn body “ so they ain’t all there in the head and you want to act like them?

Is the American Government guilty of bio-warfare and using human test subjects in another country?

Yes, hell they experimented on us but if you need better evidence then check Central America and how the U.S. infected people with STD’s in the 1940’s and then you will realize the monster our Government is…

As Stated by me in another response the Democrats used the closing of State Economies as a weapon in 2020 and I do not deny this, but it was him that handed them that damn weapon, so why vote for a guy that does that?

Those that believe Trump should be charged for manslaughter are usually the same people that want to get pregnant and have an abortion on the day of their child birth so they can scream “ it’s my damn body “ so they ain’t all there in the head and you want to act like them?

I do not believe that Trump or any presidential candidate is perfect.

i didn’t say he or xiden should be charged

I do not believe that Trump or any presidential candidate is perfect.
Are you sure?

I mean wasn’t Reagan perfect???

Look, my point is simple if you believe vaccines are bad and believe the closing of the economy in 2020 is what is causing the crisis today ( which it is ) then why on Earth would you vote for Trump again?

I mean I know the left will vote for a empty chair if that is their choice as long as it has a D after it name, but does the Republican Party have to be that stupid?

1652619414771.png

Forum List

Back