Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

Spielberg's Schindler's list is as good a source as any. based on survivor accounts and testimony
well that settles that if Spielberg said it was true then it must be true,

no it was the survivors who validated it

you must mean the skin lamp shade bit.

one of the problems that genocidal pigs (like islamo Nazis and communist murderers face is -----THERE ARE ALWAYS SURVIVORS----who can testify against the
penelopian filth. There were survivors of POL POT and of the muslims who committed genocide upon Biafrans and even ARMENIANS who survived 1915-17

Currently, fourteen European countries as well as the State of Israel either explicitly prohibit the denial of the Holocaust or have enacted laws that can be used to punish Holocaust deniers. However, two questions arise with respect to these laws. First, are they effective in preventing the resurgence of Nazism and the promotion of hatred and genocide? And second, do these laws violate free speech, and if they do, is this a permissible violation?
The 3rd question should be: What are they trying to hide and Why? ...... :dunno:

Currently, fourteen European countries as well as the State of Israel either explicitly prohibit the denial of the Holocaust or have enacted laws that can be used to punish Holocaust deniers. However, two questions arise with respect to these laws. First, are they effective in preventing the resurgence of Nazism and the promotion of hatred and genocide? And second, do these laws violate free speech, and if they do, is this a permissible violation?
The 3rd question should be: What are they trying to hide and Why? ...... :dunno:

they are not trying to "HIDE" anything-----The FACT is that holocaust denial is
an obligatory principle of the ISLAMO NAZI CREED. Deniers are Nazis.
They are trying to outlaw the islamo Nazi creed because it is a crime. It is
permissible because the deniers are ADVOCATES of the filth of islamo Nazism----
to wit GENOCIDE. According to US law incitement to murder or to any crime is unlawful. Strictly speaking if one were to apply American law-------the pigs and sluts and who walk around the black turd of mecca farting out "DEATH TO AMERICA and DEATH TO JEWS are criminals. If some speaker in the US --farted forth----DEATH TO MUSLIMS and some slut pulled out a knife and stuck it
in your chest---the SPEAKER would be charged with incitement to murder. It has happened

:slap: a perfect example of how banning legitimizes it in the eyes of it's adherents...it becomes legitimized as "what are they trying to supress".

They are trying to hide the money making scheme called the "holohoax".

:slap: a perfect example of how banning legitimizes it in the eyes of it's adherents...it becomes legitimized as "what are they trying to supress".

Coyote-----sunni agrees with your assessment that the filth of Nazism is
legitimate and that the genocide was GOOD IN THE EYES OF ALLAH AND
HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

Put down the bottle Rosie.

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

read the last few posts coyote-----sunni has endorse your post because he interprets it as an endorsement of the legitimacy of Nazi genocide of jews and
Islamic denial thereof. Your comment is-----typically vulgar

Oh lots of money made from WWII for the jews. Lots of sympathy as well. What a racket. Any of your distant relatives die in WWII. I think everyone alive has some. Hitler got a bad rap.

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

read the last few posts coyote-----sunni has endorse your post because he interprets it as an endorsement of the legitimacy of Nazi genocide of jews and

Jews have and are committing genocide, Germans have not. Germans fought a war.

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

Damn...you made me snort my soda out my nose.

That is certainly and interesting....interpretation...of events.

Oh lots of money made from WWII for the jews. Lots of sympathy as well. What a racket. Any of your distant relatives die in WWII. I think everyone alive has some. Hitler got a bad rap.

Ya....he killed 2/3 of the Jews in Europe and got a bad rap.

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

You are certainly the fount of knowledge when it comes to vulgar so I suppose I should respect your assessment :lmao:

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

You are certainly the fount of knowledge when it comes to vulgar so I suppose I should respect your assessment :lmao:

I am a fount of knowledge in many fields------I do really well ----guessing ----
while watching JEOPARDY-----at home

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

It is CLASSIC--------jews created the BUBONIC PLAGUE that knocked off 1/3 of
Europe in the 14th century. Ask Penelope

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

It is CLASSIC--------jews created the BUBONIC PLAGUE that knocked off 1/3 of
Europe in the 14th century. Ask Penelope

Ah, well that explains it!

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

I am a fount of knowledge in many fields------I do really well ----guessing ----

sorry----not fount-----FONT (I think----must I google?)

HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD

Start living dangerously Rosie - take a google!

Start living dangerously Rosie - take a google!

I prefer MY FONT--------

Forum List

Back