Why Trump will win in a landslide...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
More and more people are quietly coming to the conclusion that the MSM has pushed COVID as a political tool against Trump.
More people that are like me knew this when the 96% of donations by "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016.
More people like me who have relatives that are "LEGAL immigrants" ARE LIKE Trump not "anti-immigrants" as the MSM portrays... and as a result we (over 50 million Americans are quietly and unbeknownst to pollster will vote for Trump!
More and more people are recognizing the gross stupidity of COVID preventive methods.
A) We are told to wear a mask. B) Keep socially distanced. C) Not go to dinners, sports, and definitely not have schools, businesses,etc.
All of the above an effort to weaken Trump's re-election.

Millions of us KNOW that:
1) If you have symptoms of COVID... DON"T go out! See a doctor!
2) That if you are outside... why the hell do we need to wear a mask?
3) If we are in a store, restaurant, sporting event, and someone is coughing like crazy...this person will be totally isolated!
4) We know that all the latest cases are simply because we now have 45 million Americans tested!

BUT most importantly millions of people like me lived through the 1957 ASIAN flu when 116,000 Americans died...BUT NO CLOSURE of the USA!

Yup... the voters that will give Trump a LANDSLIDE know all these aspects and guess what will happen!

What's MSM?
Main Stream Media ... 7 day a week 24 hours /day news, etc. CBS,ABC,NBC,CNN,Fox,MSNBC,OAN,PBS,New York Times, Washington Post, etc.. your local TV news casts that simply though repeat the above...
96%news2Hillary.png

More and more people are quietly coming to the conclusion that the MSM has pushed COVID as a political tool against Trump.
More people that are like me knew this when the 96% of donations by "journalists" went to Hillary in 2016.
More people like me who have relatives that are "LEGAL immigrants" ARE LIKE Trump not "anti-immigrants" as the MSM portrays... and as a result we (over 50 million Americans are quietly and unbeknownst to pollster will vote for Trump!
More and more people are recognizing the gross stupidity of COVID preventive methods.
A) We are told to wear a mask. B) Keep socially distanced. C) Not go to dinners, sports, and definitely not have schools, businesses,etc.

3) If we are in a store, restaurant, sporting event, and someone is coughing like crazy...this person will be totally isolated!
4) We know that all the latest cases are simply because we now have 45 million Americans tested!

BUT most importantly millions of people like me lived through the 1957 ASIAN flu when 116,000 Americans died...BUT NO CLOSURE of the USA!

Yup... the voters that will give Trump a LANDSLIDE know all these aspects and guess what will happen!
The smelly skidmark is the reason this is so bad. We have the technology today to see this coming. Four bipartisan MOC's saw this coming and sold almost $7M in stock. If people don't start using their brains, wear their masks, and social distance we'll be talking about this two years from today. The smelly skidmark as I predicted is the worst of the worst.

The smelly skidmark is the reason this is so bad. We have the technology today to see this coming. Four bipartisan MOC's saw this coming and sold almost $7M in stock. If people don't start using their brains, wear their masks, and social distance we'll be talking about this two years from today. The smelly skidmark as I predicted is the worst of the worst.
I'm surprised someone as sheeple and dumb as you arebwould have the gumption to have a sig pic calling anyone else a sucker.

If Trump wins in a landslide, trusting in polls should be verboten....

Of all the leaders in the world, Trump has done the worst job in fighting COVID. Our infection rate is skyrocketing.

Voters will make him pay in November

WHERE are your FACTS...i.e. infection rate is "skyrocketing"????
NOW here are the FACTS from this website that I'm 100% confident you are not only TOO dumb to know existed but TOO dumb to figure out what it means: Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,373,119 Cases and 578,467 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
NOW dummy... TELL Me where the infection rate is "skyrocketing"????
TESTING as dummies like you don't seem to understand...UNCOVERS infected people DUMMY!
The more tested the more uncovered...MAKES sense DUMMY?
Now for the data YOU don't hear from the MSM and I'm going to shout to get your f...king attention!!!
99.54% of the cases are NOT HOSPITALIZED!!!
The number of survival cases is 96.02% meaning dummy... survived!

Geez it is so pathetic how you idiots repeat over and over again something you hear BUT YOU DON"T question!!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 3.42.26 PM.png

Of all the leaders in the world, Trump has done the worst job in fighting COVID. Our infection rate is skyrocketing.

NOW here are the FACTS from this website that I'm 100% confident you are not only TOO dumb to know existed but TOO dumb to figure out what it means: Coronavirus Update (Live): 13,373,119 Cases and 578,467 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
TESTING as dummies like you don't seem to understand...UNCOVERS infected people DUMMY!
Now for the data YOU don't hear from the MSM and I'm going to shout to get your f...king attention!!!

Geez it is so pathetic how you idiots repeat over and over again something you hear BUT YOU DON"T question!!!

View attachment 363376
Great chart! I love the hospitalization columns; where did you g et it?

View attachment 363376
Great chart! I love the hospitalization columns; where did you g et it?

Miss's biggest hospital is full up cause assholes didn't wear masks, and the State is looking at mandatory masks statemwide.

So, here we are. This pandemic that has wreaked havoc across the globe has now created a dire situation in our own backyard. As of today, every single hospital in Jackson is unable to accept transfer patients. There’s just no more hospital beds or ICUs available. The vacancy sign is officially turned off.

Let that sink in.

A short while ago, Gov. Tate Reeves announced a new Executive Order aimed at restricting activities and instituting requirements aimed at lessening the growing community spread of the virus, including mandating mask usage in certain areas of Mississippi counties identified as having high instances of spread. UMMC’s home county, Hinds, and those surrounding it, Madison and Rankin, are included in this order.

View attachment 363376
Tests only find infections if there ARE infections

The states seeing their infection rates skyrocket,Florida, Texas, Arizona are seeing infections go up because of poor social policies.....not more testing

He's going to bury assholes like you. The only question is what are you going to after the votes are tallied and Trump is announced the winner AGAIN! Will you cry, bawl out loud, scream at the sky AGAIN? Are you going to keep that shit up for another four years AGAIN? What are you going to do for a political party after yours is dead and gone?

Forum List

Back