Why Trump must be seen as bad.

We really need a "Bored" emoji. :)

I'm in, if you find it, I need it now. You had a cow but haven't said a damned thing this entire conversation. Well, until I asked you to back up one of your claims, then you said "We really need a "Bored" emoji. :)"

Don't worry, that did make me realize that no, you can't back up the stupid shit you say

I'm in, if you find it, I need it now. You had a cow but haven't said a damned thing this entire conversation. Well, until I asked you to back up one of your claims, then you said "We really need a "Bored" emoji. :)"

Don't worry, that did make me realize that no, you can't back up the stupid shit you say
Please enumerate for the class and expound on your extensive experience why Biden is 100% responsible for inflation and the current economic environment and we have someplace to start.

I'll wait. :)

Please enumerate for the class and expound on your extensive experience why Biden is 100% responsible for inflation and the current economic environment and we have someplace to start.

I'll wait. :)

Few people are 100% responsible for anything. Were did you get that? I didn't say that. He's primarily responsible, different thing

Trump has spent his entire life treating people like shit and getting into business deals with villains. He reacts like a toddler and is completely governed by pettiness. He doesn't love you, Ray. He only thinks he can still profit off of you.
maybe if had a great bag man like hunter to bring him mega millions from china and others he could be a little nicer

Trump has spent his entire life treating people like shit and getting into business deals with villains. He reacts like a toddler and is completely governed by pettiness. He doesn't love you, Ray. He only thinks he can still profit off of you.

All true, but the reality is he murdered fewer innocent people than Obama, Hillary, Biden, etc. each.
His biggest fault was stacking the SCOTUS.
But otherwise, he was about average.
He had covid down much better than Fauci did.
He started no illegal wars.

I don't like Trump, but the impeachement, Jan 6 prosecutions, Mar-a-lago search, etc., were all illegal frauds.

Sorry bout that,

1. I agree with SirRay!
2. One of the smartest posters on this site!
3. Listen and learn.
4. Students of low degree.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is little doubt in the minds of many that Donald Trump is a bad person. For one thing, He is rich, and he got a head start from his father’s wealth. But there are many examples of the sons of inherited wealth that never come close to succeeding to the extent that Trump has. Trump is brash and never misses an opportunity to tout his successes. Trump’s supreme confidence is a turnoff to a lot of people who interpret this confidence as a lack of humility. This is the main point of contention in the minds of Trump’s detractors. It is like they fear that confidence as a threat to their own weaknesses.

Trump is a concrete thinker. He sees what is there, analyzes it, and takes the most direct route to make the most of it. He does not indulge in abstract theories that feed on victimhood and spread discord against competitors to gain an advantage. He is a poker player and a deal maker. Unlike the pomposity of elitism, he is a straight shooter, and this endears him to the average mind. The problem with those that bend to and are servile to elitism is that it is the average mind that elects American presidents.

This is what happened in 2016. Trump not only won the blue-collar sector of the electorate, but he also made unprecedented inroads into the hearts and minds of minority voters that saw him as an alternative to the elites that just talk down to them every four years. Trump must be characterized as a bad person because Washington has no defense against a leader that just comes out and tells the people in plain language what is really going on.

After the 2016 presidential election Trump was seen as such a threat to the elites that nothing was off the table to get rid of him. Trump was making it clear to the world that America was no longer a sucker for the corporate globalism that was corroding the constitutional rights of Americans and lowering living standards. The Covid epidemic was quickly pressed into action by Washington to corrupt the voting process with mail-in voting because it was the only way to keep a popular president from being re-elected.

Everyone saw what happened during the 2020 election as Washington dealt from the bottom of the deck to keep Trump out of the White House. Washington was able to install a stooge with the help of the renegade treachery of national security agencies and a prostituted US press. Trump was such a threat to Washington that banana-republic methods were used right out in the open.

Washington had no choice but to sell the people out by destroying the integrity of the US voting process to protect itself. Now we are on a dark road with a government so removed from the will of the people that nuclear annihilation is approaching midnight. Reasonable people know that Ukraine never would have been invaded had Trump been re-elected. Russia was used as a concocted propaganda cocktail to deceive gullible voters and many less than careful observers were fooled.

The lifetime politicians in Washington know they can go to underground shelters with everything they need to survive a nuclear attack while the rest of us die. They are not worried. They have pushed Russia to the brink purposely to replace it as the authoritarian masters of a slave population. Washington knows you cannot have free citizens and authoritarianism at the same time. If they succeed in criminalizing Trump and his supporters to keep Trump from re-election, America as a free nation is done whether it is attacked with atomic weapons or not.

These people are playing a dangerous game and we are just seen as expendable chips in that game. That is why Trump must be seen as a very bad man.

Because he is bad.

And yet you are one of the far Left scumbags that want permanent one party rule.
Wrong. I believe in discussion and finding consensus, making reasonable compromises to address our problems to resolve our differences and conflicts.

The guess here is that when you cannot afford to heat your house or drive your car, Trump will begin to look a lot better.
Well Ray, that's NOT gonna happen.
I can afford ALL those things and many other luxuries.

trump is a POS con man, nothing more.

Name ONE policy trump enacted that reversed a trend.
ALL the things you, trump and the kkkult claim as victories were continued trends from previous years.

So, go.......... what is the policy that trump enacted that brought
"The lowest black unemployment rate" in years.

I'll wait Ray9

REAL Americans don't compromise with the enemy. And that's exactly what Democrats are--the enemy.
An excellent example of the "Inner Fascist" in every MAGANUT. The Neo-GOP could not have said it better.

Vote them out ladies. They admit they're Fascist through and through.

Forum List

Back