Why the spike in the Rona in India?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I think it goes to their overall cleanliness and hygeine. I have talked to people who have been to India, and it is a straight up shithole. It has too many people.

India is 1/3 the size of the USA and has 5 times as many people. Thats 15 times the population density.

The curve was never going down. This is the UK variant (racist).

UK variant can’t be racist for the simple reason that some of the amino acids in that variant are the precise same amino acids, at the precise same position, as other variants. There are reports of 200,000 cremations, but this country is closer to the other population of C-19: the original population of C-19, not the population now evolving in Homo sapiens.

I think it goes to their overall cleanliness and hygeine. I have talked to people who have been to India, and it is a straight up shithole. It has too many people.

India is 1/3 the size of the USA and has 5 times as many people. Thats 15 times the population density.

Their leader is a prick. Its a trend. Bolsonaro, trump, johnson, Modi. All fucking useless = lots of dead people.

Media lying again.

UK variant can’t be racist for the simple reason that some of the amino acids in that variant are the precise same amino acids, at the precise same position, as other variants. There are reports of 200,000 cremations, but this country is closer to the other population of C-19: the original population of C-19, not the population now evolving in Homo sapiens.

Racist for calling it UK variant just like it is racist to call it the China virus.

Until recently it looked like India was going to dodge the Covid bullet. Their infection and death rates were super low. It just took longer to catch up with them for some reason.

Several months ago I was talking to a doctor friend of mine who is from India.
He told me the Covid virus is rampant there, but the media, both in the U.S. and India, for some reason aren't reporting how bad it is there. ... :cool:

I don't find any of this alarming. When the population of India is almost 1.4 billion, a coupe thousand people dying a day sounds completely normal. Calling the deaths covid deaths could be all BS. Like they were doing here, calling everything from a hang nail to diarrhea covid deaths, just to cash in on that $39K they'd get from the gov.

Considering the filth of that place, you'd think their immune systems would be up to the task.

Forum List

Back